🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Women Especially Should Embrace The 2nd Amendment. This Woman Did...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Women are targets. I recommend they not listen to Anti-2nd Amendment wingnuts like Nancy Pelosi and Michael Bloomberg. They're pampered Millionaires who live in their well-protected Mansions. They can afford to have around the clock armed security. They live in a safe comfortable delusion world. However, most Americans don't live that way. They have to live in the real world. Be your own armed security. Especially you women out there.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpU-oXHQr2M]Self Defense? 23 Year Old Woman Pops Her Trunk Shooting & Killing A Man With A Rifle At Gas Station! - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Women are targets. I recommend they not listen to Anti-2nd Amendment wingnuts like Nancy Pelosi and Michael Bloomberg. They're pampered Millionaires who live in their well-protected Mansions. They can afford to have around the clock armed security. They live in a safe comfortable delusional world. However, most Americans don't live that way. They have to live in the real world. Be your own armed security. Especially you women out there.

Self Defense? 23 Year Old Woman Pops Her Trunk Shooting & Killing A Man With A Rifle At Gas Station! - YouTube

Firearms are the great equalizer. There is no gender bias when it comes to learning how to shoot. The only difference is a matter of weight and body strength when it comes to recoil, and there are certain firearms that cater to a woman's abilities in these areas.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
I don't think this will garner the attention that the Zimmerman case did. According to one source, this was a meth deal gone bad. So, who knows.

I recommend women especially, get a firearm and a Conceal/Carry Permit. There are wild beasts out there hunting them down like prey. Women are weaker than men physically for the most part. Being armed can balance things out. Don't be weak and defenseless.

A wife who left her abusive husband was murdered by him in a "murder/suicide" just a mile from my office last month. We saw the police cars blocking off the local streets and googled what happened.

I'm not a touchy/feely guy, but it always breaks my heart when a woman finally gets the courage to leave someone like that and they murder them. It's one of the few times I can't help hoping there is a hell so they learn what it's like to not be able to escape the torment they dished out.

A wife who left her abusive husband was murdered by him in a "murder/suicide" just a mile from my office last month. We saw the police cars blocking off the local streets and googled what happened.

I'm not a touchy/feely guy, but it always breaks my heart when a woman finally gets the courage to leave someone like that and they murder them. It's one of the few times I can't help hoping there is a hell so they learn what it's like to not be able to escape the torment they dished out.

That doesn't happen to women with guns.

Husband shot dead by wife 15 MINUTES after leaving jail where he had been locked up for threatening to kill her and his children | Mail Online

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Women are targets. I recommend they not listen to Anti-2nd Amendment wingnuts like Nancy Pelosi and Michael Bloomberg. They're pampered Millionaires who live in their well-protected Mansions. They can afford to have around the clock armed security. They live in a safe comfortable delusion world. However, most Americans don't live that way. They have to live in the real world. Be your own armed security. Especially you women out there.

Self Defense? 23 Year Old Woman Pops Her Trunk Shooting & Killing A Man With A Rifle At Gas Station! - YouTube

Did she join a well regulated militia?

I agree but they'd best check both the local laws and the color of their skin before they decide to shoot the bastard.

1012063_588617587857440_1499873842_n.png

I'm for this aslong as they are RESPONSIBLE with it.

I know women who conceal *LEGAL* firearms that have more common sense than most users here. It's only for self defense if you absolutely need it, not chasing someone because you are some neighborhood watch member and then using it. That's instigating and wrong.

I agree but they'd best check both the local laws and the color of their skin before they decide to shoot the bastard.

Your chart is wrong. Zimmerman didn't use "stand your ground" he used self defense.

The left just keep talking about stand your ground because they hate the idea that anyone would do anything for themselves, including defend themselves. So they made this a test case even though the actual case didn't have it.

Your chart is wrong. Zimmerman didn't use "stand your ground" he used self defense.

The left just keep talking about stand your ground because they hate the idea that anyone would do anything for themselves, including defend themselves. So they made this a test case even though the actual case didn't have it.

Stand your ground is why he was found innocent.

I'm for this aslong as they are RESPONSIBLE with it.

I know women who conceal *LEGAL* firearms that have more common sense than most users here. It's only for self defense if you absolutely need it, not chasing someone because you are some neighborhood watch member and then using it. That's instigating and wrong.

Well, I do admit it's more work for a legal system to sort out a dead man in a parking lot with a gun who was shot by a live woman. If he blew her away and then killed himself, what happened is a lot clearer.

Stand your ground is why he was found innocent.

A simple Google search will show you that you're wrong. Give it a go.

i'm for this aslong as they are responsible with it.

I know women who conceal *legal* firearms that have more common sense than most users here. It's only for self defense if you absolutely need it, not chasing someone because you are some neighborhood watch member and then using it. That's instigating and wrong.

well, i do admit it's more work for a legal system to sort out a dead man in a parking lot with a gun who was shot by a live woman. If he blew her away and then killed himself, what happened is a lot clearer.

no excuses

Three very different cases.

Forum List

Back