🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Women Especially Should Embrace The 2nd Amendment. This Woman Did...

MOre on Marty's Dream Date!

Relatives say woman and man she shot at gas station were no stra - Houston weather, traffic, news | FOX 26 | MyFoxHouston

Daniel had a drug problem and numerous run ins with the law, his relatives are quick to admit.

But what Daniel was not, they say was a total stranger to 23-year-old Shane McDonald.

"Personally I don't know him," McDonald told reporters on Tuesday.

"They smoked drugs together, they smoked cocaine rocks together," said Darryl Daniel, Lewis' younger brother.

McDonald says she shot Daniel because his unwanted sexual advances made her fear for her life.

"I was just protecting myself," said McDonald.

No Daniel's brother said, she shot Lewis because he owed her 30 bucks.

While there's no sound on the video Daniel's brother says McDonalds' actions as well as his brothers' speaks volumes.

Notice how Daniel barely reacts when McDonald pulls the gun.

Jesus, I'm going to have to admit, Sunshine was on the right track here.

MOre on Marty's Dream Date!

Relatives say woman and man she shot at gas station were no stra - Houston weather, traffic, news | FOX 26 | MyFoxHouston

Daniel had a drug problem and numerous run ins with the law, his relatives are quick to admit.

But what Daniel was not, they say was a total stranger to 23-year-old Shane McDonald.

"Personally I don't know him," McDonald told reporters on Tuesday.

"They smoked drugs together, they smoked cocaine rocks together," said Darryl Daniel, Lewis' younger brother.

McDonald says she shot Daniel because his unwanted sexual advances made her fear for her life.

"I was just protecting myself," said McDonald.

No Daniel's brother said, she shot Lewis because he owed her 30 bucks.

While there's no sound on the video Daniel's brother says McDonalds' actions as well as his brothers' speaks volumes.

Notice how Daniel barely reacts when McDonald pulls the gun.

Jesus, I'm going to have to admit, Sunshine was on the right track here.

IF thats the case, she will be duly convicted by a jury of her peers.

Still not a reason to prevent me from owning a firearm.

[

Because you haven't done anything crazy- yet?

That's not a good reason for the rest of us to let you have one.

The off chance that I "might" go crazy is not a reason to deny me the right to defend myself with a firearm.

And the rest of you have no right to deny me that unless I have been found incompetent by a judge, or convicted of a felony.

Since neither is the case, again, go pound sand, and as always, go fuck yourself.

[

Because you haven't done anything crazy- yet?

That's not a good reason for the rest of us to let you have one.

Newsflash: The rest of you folks don't let us have guns, that authority was granted to us under the constitution. Now I understand how much you commies hate the constitution.

[quo

The off chance that I "might" go crazy is not a reason to deny me the right to defend myself with a firearm.

And the rest of you have no right to deny me that unless I have been found incompetent by a judge, or convicted of a felony.

Since neither is the case, again, go pound sand, and as always, go fuck yourself.

If a jury or a judge can take it away from you, it isn't a right.

It's a privilage.

And the fact you can't tell the difference between a rape victim and a meth head tells me you probably don't have the judgement to "defend" yourself. Who knows who you'd shoot. Probably some grandfather or something.

[quo

It's a privilage.

And the fact you can't tell the difference between a rape victim and a meth head tells me you probably don't have the judgement to "defend" yourself. Who knows who you'd shoot. Probably some grandfather or something.

So liberty is a privilege? You're going to have to prove that!

[quo

It's a privilage.

Actually that is the base definition of a right. We remove the rights of felons to be free, but only via trial. But the key is only on an INDIVIDUAL basis, for acts done by the person in question. Rights cannot be removed consitutionally by a legislature, or from a class via judical fiat although nowadays we are stuck with people like you who bend the law as they see fit, and ignore rights in general.

You have the right to protect yourself. I still don't get the women out there who choose to be defenseless prey. Pelosi, Bloomberg, Morgan, and the rest of the Anti-2nd Amendment crowd live in an alternate universe. They don't have to live like most Americans live. They're pampered, spoiled and very well-protected. But most average Americans don't enjoy that kind of lifestyle. They have to live in the real world full of evil monsters who are always waiting to pounce.

You have to be prepared to defend yourself at all times. Never listen to people who don't have to live in the real world. They're not gonna be there to save you when you need saving. I urge all women especially, to get armed. Conceal/Carry Permits are relatively inexpensive and fairly easy to obtain. There's nothing stopping women from fully protecting themselves. I just hope more begin to realize that they are prey, before it's too late for them.

Last edited:
Women Especially Should Embrace The 2nd Amendment.

I recommend they not listen to Anti-2nd Amendment wingnuts like Nancy Pelosi

Why does the thought of an armed Nancy Pelosi suddenly make me want to reconsider my position on gun control? I would recommend the next time you try to encourage people to embrace the 2nd Amendment you leave all references to lunatics like Nancy Pelosi out of it. :eusa_angel:

Why does the thought of an armed Nancy Pelosi suddenly make me want to reconsider my position on gun control? I would recommend the next time you try to encourage people to embrace the 2nd Amendment you leave all references to lunatics like Nancy Pelosi out of it. :eusa_angel:

She's not likely armed herself. She has around the clock armed security. She's a pampered Millionaire living in her alternate universe. But she's just one example of an ignorant Anti-2nd Amendment wingnut. She's being incredibly irresponsible when she tells Women not to protect themselves. Most don't live the sheltered secure lifestyle she enjoys. Most have to be their own armed security. All women in this country should seriously consider purchasing a firearm and then pursuing a Conceal/Carry Permit. It's not only legal and their Constitutional Right, it's also just good common sense.

She's not likely armed herself.

That's a relief :) but bringing up guns and Nancy Pelosi in any close proximity to one another just conjures up all sorts of nightmarish imagery, after all she's dangerous enough unarmed.

It's like the stewardess talking about 9/11 to the passengers just before take off. :razz:

P.S. you realize I'm just being facetious, right ?

Of course you don't.

You want meth heads to ride around with guns in their trunks...

Actually you want the meth heads to be the only armed people besides the police (who will arrive 5-10 minutes later, at best).

JoeB: "Only criminals should be armed, because I am a limp wristed mary boy afraid of tubes that go bang!"

So you want a meth head to gun down a grandfather at a gas station?

No, but you want the grandfather to be unarmed and hope that the meth head can't:

- get a gun
- figure out another way to do it

Drug Deal gone bad or not, the man had no right to approach and assault the woman. He should have kept his hands to himself. He might be alive today if he had.

So liberty is a privilege? You're going to have to prove that!

Liberty is an illusion.

The ironic thing about you wingnuts is that there's all sorts of "liberty" you'd take away given your druthers, like the liberty to not want to have an unwanted fetus up your hoo-haa.

But mostly, it's what society agrees is reasonable.

The problem with you gun nuts is that you've become such fanatics there is no reasoning with you. YOu want meth heads shooting grandpa and Joker HOlmes mowing down theatregoers because you just don't want to be inconvienced in your "liberty" to have a gun.

Frankly, I'd like to have the liberty to go to the theatre or gas station and not be worried about a head case shooting me.

Drug Deal gone bad or not, the man had no right to approach and assault the woman. He should have kept his hands to himself. He might be alive today if he had.

Or they might have slapped each other around a bit until the cops came and broke it up.

Now he's dead and she's facing probable murder charges.

How is this good for anyone again?

It's good for this woman because she wasn't brutally raped & murdered. She's still alive. We'll see if they charge her with murder. I'm leaning towards believing that won't happen. But who knows? There are a lot of Anti-2nd Amendment assholes out there. I could see them trying to prosecute her.

Or they might have slapped each other around a bit until the cops came and broke it up.

It's good for this woman because she wasn't brutally raped & murdered. She's still alive. We'll see if they charge her with murder. I'm leaning towards believing that won't happen. But who knows? There are a lot of Anti-2nd Amendment assholes out there. I could see them trying to prosecute her.

Except that he wasn't trying to "rape" her. He was someone she smoked dope with on a regular basis and he owed her $30.00. That's what they were arguing about.

Except that he wasn't trying to "rape" her. He was someone she smoked dope with on a regular basis and he owed her $30.00. That's what they were arguing about.

All irrelevant. He should have kept his hands to himself. His decision to engage in violence was a fatal error in judgement. He paid for it with his life.

Last edited:

All irrelevant. He should have kept his hands to himself. His decision to engage in violence was a fatal error in judgement. He paid for it with his life.

And she'll end up going to jail for the rest of her life.

Forum List

Back