🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Women Especially Should Embrace The 2nd Amendment. This Woman Did...

Yeah, i'll never get that mentality. Women especially, really are targets in this country. I'm amazed so many still choose to be defenseless prey. Anti-2nd Amendment wingnuts like Pelosi, won't be there to save them when they need saving. They need to be capable of saving themselves. All Americans but especially women, should seriously consider purchasing a firearm and obtaining a Conceal/Carry Permit. Just too many wild beasts roaming around out there. It wouldn't be wise to rely on good luck, or Anti-2nd Amendment kooks.

Most industrialized democracies ban guns, and guess what, they have less rapes than we do.

IN Japan, women can walk down the streets of Tokyo at night alone without fear.

Try doing that in an American city.

You are more likely to be raped or killed by someone you know than a "wild beast".

In fact

Here are some data collected from a national study of college students:
• One in four college women have either been raped or suffered attempted rape.
• 84 percent of the women who are raped knew their assailants.
• 57 percent of the rapes occurred on a date.
• Women, ages 16-24, have four times higher risk of being raped than any other population group.
• One in 12 male students surveyed had committed acts that met the legal definition of rape.
• 16 percent of male students who had committed rape took part in episodes with more than one attacker's gang rape.
• 75 percent of male students and 55 percent of female students involved in date rape had been drunk or using drugs.*
• 33 percent of males surveyed said that they would commit rape if they could escape detection.**
• 25 percent of men surveyed believed that rape was acceptable if the woman asks the man out, the man pays for the date or the woman goes back to the man's room after the date. ***

Ooops. Guess guns don't that much good.

Last edited:
Yeah, i'll never get that mentality. Women especially, really are targets in this country. I'm amazed so many still choose to be defenseless prey. Anti-2nd Amendment wingnuts like Pelosi, won't be there to save them when they need saving. They need to be capable of saving themselves. All Americans but especially women, should seriously consider purchasing a firearm and obtaining a Conceal/Carry Permit. Just too many wild beasts roaming around out there. It wouldn't be wise to rely on good luck, or Anti-2nd Amendment kooks.

Most industrialized democracies ban guns, and guess what, they have less rapes than we do.

IN Japan, women can walk down the streets of Tokyo at night alone without fear.

Try doing that in an American city.

You are more likely to be raped or killed by someone you know than a "wild beast".

In fact

Here are some data collected from a national study of college students:
• One in four college women have either been raped or suffered attempted rape.
• 84 percent of the women who are raped knew their assailants.
• 57 percent of the rapes occurred on a date.
• Women, ages 16-24, have four times higher risk of being raped than any other population group.
• One in 12 male students surveyed had committed acts that met the legal definition of rape.
• 16 percent of male students who had committed rape took part in episodes with more than one attacker's gang rape.
• 75 percent of male students and 55 percent of female students involved in date rape had been drunk or using drugs.*
• 33 percent of males surveyed said that they would commit rape if they could escape detection.**
• 25 percent of men surveyed believed that rape was acceptable if the woman asks the man out, the man pays for the date or the woman goes back to the man's room after the date. ***

Ooops. Guess guns don't that much good.

Women especially, are targets all over the World. Men are stronger physically for the most part. It is your right to own a firearm. But you have the freedom to choose whether or not you want to own one. That really is up to the individual. But i recommend that all women arm and protect themselves. It just wouldn't be wise to count on good luck or the Anti-2nd Amendment wingnuts. Only you can truly protect yourself and your family from the brutal savages out there. I wouldn't just leave it all to chance. I would take charge and be in control. But hey, that's just how i feel. You're free to make your own call.

[
Well, you've certainly got all the braindead gun-grabber talking points down pat. :lol:

You really do believe it's morally superior for a woman to be raped and murdered than to defend herself with a firearm.

Disgusting.

I think it's morally inferior to tell a woman a lie that she can defend herself with a gun that her teenage son will eventually use to kill himself.

Because the latter is 43 times more likely to happen..

Quote by Dr. Arthur Kellerman:

If you've got to resist, you're chances of being hurt are less the more lethal your weapon. If that were my wife, would I want her to have a .38 Special in her hand Yeah.

Just remember, there are countless numbers of brutal savages out there hunting your Mothers, Wives, Daughters, Sisters, Nieces. I would advise you teach them the realities of the World, and how to protect themselves. Don't let them be defenseless prey.

Last edited:
A wife who left her abusive husband was murdered by him in a "murder/suicide" just a mile from my office last month. We saw the police cars blocking off the local streets and googled what happened.

I'm not a touchy/feely guy, but it always breaks my heart when a woman finally gets the courage to leave someone like that and they murder them. It's one of the few times I can't help hoping there is a hell so they learn what it's like to not be able to escape the torment they dished out.

I agree but they'd best check both the local laws and the color of their skin before they decide to shoot the bastard.

1012063_588617587857440_1499873842_n.png

Marissa Alexander left the home to retrieve the firearm, came back into the home and fired what she claims was a warning shot but which her own children claim was aimed at her husband.

Cece Mcdonald Beyond anything else, Cece's incident occured in Minnesota which does not have a SYG law. Part of the propsecutions case was that she could have retreated but did not... she copped a plea rather than stand trial based upon a law which required her to retreat.

George Zimmerman Legally did not stalk anyone. No evidence that he disregarded any orders or advice not to follow Martin. Broken and bloody nose, abrasions on the back oh is head, testimony from witness that he was on his back with Martin on top throwing blows. Testimony from another witness that GZ was on his back yelling for help.

[
Well, you've certainly got all the braindead gun-grabber talking points down pat. :lol:

You really do believe it's morally superior for a woman to be raped and murdered than to defend herself with a firearm.

Disgusting.

I think it's morally inferior to tell a woman a lie that she can defend herself with a gun that her teenage son will eventually use to kill himself.

Just because you are a pussy and scared of a tube that makes a noise, doesnt mean some small woman has to be.

And negged for the 43 bullshit yet again.

That, of course, is false, the question is whther you are smart enough to know why it is false?

From Kellerman's own data... the odds of you or a member of your family being a victim of a violent non firearm death in the home as compared to killing an intruder in the home in self defense without a firearm is

NINETY NINE TO ONE.

[

Women especially, are targets all over the World. Men are stronger physically for the most part. It is your right to own a firearm. But you have the freedom to choose whether or not you want to own one. That really is up to the individual. But i recommend that all women arm and protect themselves. It just wouldn't be wise to count on good luck or the Anti-2nd Amendment wingnuts. Only you can truly protect yourself and your family from the brutal savages out there. I wouldn't just leave it all to chance. I would take charge and be in control. But hey, that's just how i feel. You're free to make your own call.

Guy, you are FAR more likely to be killed by someone you know than a "brutal savage".

The problem is you are a scared little anti-social person who is afraid to excercise power collectively, so you cling to your gun and your bible being afraid of the wrong people.

Now, I know like most Paulbots, you have a tiny mind, but Riddle Me This...

If the gun companies were so concerned that you be able to protect you from the Imaginary "Savages" (Seriously, guy, why not just say the N-word, we know you want to!) then why do they make it sooo easy for crazy and criminal people to get guns?

[

Marissa Alexander left the home to retrieve the firearm, came back into the home and fired what she claims was a warning shot but which her own children claim was aimed at her husband.

Cece Mcdonald Beyond anything else, Cece's incident occured in Minnesota which does not have a SYG law. Part of the propsecutions case was that she could have retreated but did not... she copped a plea rather than stand trial based upon a law which required her to retreat.

George Zimmerman Legally did not stalk anyone. No evidence that he disregarded any orders or advice not to follow Martin. Broken and bloody nose, abrasions on the back oh is head, testimony from witness that he was on his back with Martin on top throwing blows. Testimony from another witness that GZ was on his back yelling for help.

Alexander didn't leave the home. She went to the garage where her car was parked. She was technically still in the building.

Incidently, he own husband testified it was a warning shot and he had intended to beat her. (He later changed his story again, but nevermind.)

Point is, the only difference was that Zimmerman was white.

If you are going to use violence to defend yourself, MAKE SURE YOU ARE WHITE FIRST. I would use the Paper-bag method. If you are darker than a lunch-bag, you probably can't claim self-defense, so don't even try it.

A wife who left her abusive husband was murdered by him in a "murder/suicide" just a mile from my office last month. We saw the police cars blocking off the local streets and googled what happened.

I'm not a touchy/feely guy, but it always breaks my heart when a woman finally gets the courage to leave someone like that and they murder them. It's one of the few times I can't help hoping there is a hell so they learn what it's like to not be able to escape the torment they dished out.

I agree but they'd best check both the local laws and the color of their skin before they decide to shoot the bastard.

1012063_588617587857440_1499873842_n.png

Your chart is wrong. Zimmerman didn't use "stand your ground" he used self defense.

The left just keep talking about stand your ground because they hate the idea that anyone would do anything for themselves, including defend themselves. So they made this a test case even though the actual case didn't have it.

Stand your ground was part of the jury instructions in the Zimmerman trial.

[

Alexander didn't leave the home. She went to the garage where her car was parked. She was technically still in the building.

Incidently, he own husband testified it was a warning shot and he had intended to beat her. (He later changed his story again, but nevermind.)

Point is, the only difference was that Zimmerman was white.

Incorrect. Alexander left the home to retrieve the firearm. The garage may be connected to the home but it is not the home. The fact is she left the area of danger, retrieved a gun and fired it at her husband. The other fact you forget is that she was a convicted felon illegally in possesion of a firearm and the gun was stolen.

If you are going to use violence to defend yourself, MAKE SURE YOU ARE WHITE FIRST. I would use the Paper-bag method. If you are darker than a lunch-bag, you probably can't claim self-defense, so don't even try it.

Worked for Roderick Scott.... so you lose again.

[

Incorrect. Alexander left the home to retrieve the firearm. The garage may be connected to the home but it is not the home. The fact is she left the area of danger, retrieved a gun and fired it at her husband. The other fact you forget is that she was a convicted felon illegally in possesion of a firearm and the gun was stolen.

[.

you can spin it all day, but the Alexander case just demonstrates how racist our justice system is.

If she were a white woman, the worst she would have gotten was a severe talking to by a police office.

Stand your ground was part of the jury instructions in the Zimmerman trial.

So was the castle doctirine which provides enhanced protection for the use of deadly force in ones dwelling.. In fact it was mentioned 3 times more in the Jury instructions than was SYG. So you think a crucial part of this case entailed GZ shooting Martin in GZ's home?

[

[.

you can spin it all day, but the Alexander case just demonstrates how racist our justice system is.

If she were a white woman, the worst she would have gotten was a severe talking to by a police office.

You can spin it all you want Joe, you merely do not wish to admit you are wrong.

[

[.

You can spin it all you want Joe, you merely do not wish to admit you are wrong.

A woman takes a pot-shot at a guy who beat her when she was pregnant- 20 years.

A cop-wannabe stalks, traps, fights with and murders a child, and he gets a pass from an all-white jury.

Yeah, guy. Nothing Racist at all. Nothing to see here.

I agree that its good for woman to carry. One of the advantages of a society with a CWP law is that thugs never know for sure who's packing heat and who isn't.

I agree that its good for woman to carry. One of the advantages of a society with a CWP law is that thugs never know for sure who's packing heat and who isn't.

83% of rape victims know their attackers.

The problem with the "packing heat" thought is that the bad guy already has bad intent when he starts, and he's usually on top of his victim before she ever knows what hit her.

A woman takes a pot-shot at a guy who beat her when she was pregnant- 20 years. .

A convicted felon returns to her husbands home for the first time in months, gets into an argument with him, leaves the house and grabs a stolen firearm and returns and fires a shot with a trajectory at eye leve, barely missing her 12 year old child who testified was in fear of being killed... and you want the police to give her a scolding???

[A cop-wannabe stalks, traps, fights with and murders a child, and he gets a pass from an all-white jury.

A community volunteer spots a suspiscious stranger roaming aimlessly through a crime ridden complex and reports it to the police. As he is making the report, the person start running away and he reports that fact to the operator. The operator asks him which way the guy is running to so, so our hero reluntantly gets out of the car and starts running after him all the while giving directions to the operator. The operator, seemingly realizing that he inadvertantly directed our hero to chase the suspiscious person, ask him if he is following. Our hero says yes and the operator tells him "we dont need you to do that" Our heros says ok and for the next two minutes is making arrangements to meet the police. On his way to meet the police, he is ambushed by this suspicious person who sucker punches him, breaking his nose and sending him to the ground. This suspicious person then jumps on top of out hero and start raining down blows and slamming his head agains the concrete. Being unable to escape and in a desperate attempt to save his life our hero shoots his legally owned and possesed firearm ending the threat. A jury of 5 white women and one black-hispanic women subsequently exonerates our hero and finds him not guilty.

Forum List

Back