🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Women Especially Should Embrace The 2nd Amendment. This Woman Did...

[

IF thats the case, she will be duly convicted by a jury of her peers.

Still not a reason to prevent me from owning a firearm.

Because you haven't done anything crazy- yet?

That's not a good reason for the rest of us to let you have one.

Newsflash: The rest of you folks don't let us have guns, that authority was granted to us under the constitution. Now I understand how much you commies hate the constitution.

Guess what. We get non-Mouthbreathing justices on SCOTUS.

The Second Amendment is about Well Regulated Militias again.

Done.

I agree but they'd best check both the local laws and the color of their skin before they decide to shoot the bastard.

1012063_588617587857440_1499873842_n.png

Three very different cases.

quite right. one involves a White "Hispanic".

Just remember, if you are going to fire a gun in self defense, you'd better be fucking White.

About three posts above yours: Roderick Scott. Dude, if brains were gold you couldn't buy penny candy!

So liberty is a privilege? You're going to have to prove that!

Liberty is an illusion.

The ironic thing about you wingnuts is that there's all sorts of "liberty" you'd take away given your druthers, like the liberty to not want to have an unwanted fetus up your hoo-haa.

But mostly, it's what society agrees is reasonable.

The problem with you gun nuts is that you've become such fanatics there is no reasoning with you. YOu want meth heads shooting grandpa and Joker HOlmes mowing down theatregoers because you just don't want to be inconvienced in your "liberty" to have a gun.

Frankly, I'd like to have the liberty to go to the theatre or gas station and not be worried about a head case shooting me.

Then move out of Shit-cago, stupid! Try somewhere safer...Vermont, perhaps.

Note: any adult can carry a concealed handgun in Vermont with no permit.

Except that he wasn't trying to "rape" her. He was someone she smoked dope with on a regular basis and he owed her $30.00. That's what they were arguing about.

All irrelevant. He should have kept his hands to himself. His decision to engage in violence was a fatal error in judgement. He paid for it with his life.

And she'll end up going to jail for the rest of her life.

Just like George Zimmerman did? Oh, wait...

You truly ARE dumb as a rock, boy.

[

And yet the rest of us allow you to enjoy your First Amendment rights, even though you say stupid things.

So liberty is a privilege? You're going to have to prove that!

Liberty is an illusion.

The ironic thing about you wingnuts is that there's all sorts of "liberty" you'd take away given your druthers, like the liberty to not want to have an unwanted fetus up your hoo-haa.

The problem with you gun nuts is that you've become such fanatics there is no reasoning with you. YOu want meth heads shooting grandpa and Joker HOlmes mowing down theatregoers because you just don't want to be inconvienced in your "liberty" to have a gun.

Frankly, I'd like to have the liberty to go to the theatre or gas station and not be worried about a head case shooting me.

Um, yeah, exactly the point, isn't it? Guns are too easy to get in this country.

Best argument for gun control is letting the gun nuts talk.

[

And yet the rest of us allow you to enjoy your First Amendment rights, even though you say stupid things.

And when my words can kill anything but your tiny little ego, then you might have a fucking argument, dude.

All irrelevant. He should have kept his hands to himself. His decision to engage in violence was a fatal error in judgement. He paid for it with his life.

Just like George Zimmerman did? Oh, wait...

You truly ARE dumb as a rock, boy.

Actually, this chick is going to jail. It's already turned out she's a meth head and she knew the guy she killed.

And when my words can kill anything but your tiny little ego, then you might have a fucking argument, dude.
Your words can't kill a damn thing, you un-American moron. :lol:

Yes, we all know you're frightened of the mere thought of firearms. However, your sissy bedwetterhood does not trump my freedom.

Put on your big girl panties and deal with it.

Liberty is an illusion.

Um, yeah, exactly the point, isn't it? Guns are too easy to get in this country.

Best argument for gun control is letting the gun nuts talk.

Yet again: if brains were gold, you couldn't buy penny candy.

Except that he wasn't trying to "rape" her. He was someone she smoked dope with on a regular basis and he owed her $30.00. That's what they were arguing about.

I don't think so. He made his last mistake. Lesson learned here, keep your hands to yourself. If you don't, you might just die.

Yes, we all know you're frightened of the mere thought of firearms. However, your sissy bedwetterhood does not trump my freedom.

No, guy, what concerns me is that people with murder fetishes like yourself can get guns.

The best argument for gun control is letting a gun nut talk. About all the people he can't wait to shoot.

But I'm frankly sick of watching children being dragged out of schools in body bags because YOU are compensating for a tiny penis.

I don't think so. He made his last mistake. Lesson learned here, keep your hands to yourself. If you don't, you might just die.

First problem- it was a domestic altercation, NOT an assault. They knew each other.

Second thing- as much as you want this to be a justified shooting, the fact she fled from the scene after calmly taking pictures isn't going to play well with a jury.

Women are targets. I recommend they not listen to Anti-2nd Amendment wingnuts like Nancy Pelosi and Michael Bloomberg. They're pampered Millionaires who live in their well-protected Mansions. They can afford to have around the clock armed security. They live in a safe comfortable delusion world. However, most Americans don't live that way. They have to live in the real world. Be your own armed security. Especially you women out there.

Self Defense? 23 Year Old Woman Pops Her Trunk Shooting & Killing A Man With A Rifle At Gas Station! - YouTube

Florida Judge Rejected Stand Your Ground Defense For Black Woman Who Fired Warning Shot During Domestic Violence
http://thinkprogress.org/justice/20...-fired-warning-shot-during-domestic-violence/

Yeah that's not exactly how you thought it would play out, was it?

A wife who left her abusive husband was murdered by him in a "murder/suicide" just a mile from my office last month. We saw the police cars blocking off the local streets and googled what happened.

I'm not a touchy/feely guy, but it always breaks my heart when a woman finally gets the courage to leave someone like that and they murder them. It's one of the few times I can't help hoping there is a hell so they learn what it's like to not be able to escape the torment they dished out.

I agree but they'd best check both the local laws and the color of their skin before they decide to shoot the bastard.

Hey dumbass.. More blacks benefit from Stand your ground in FL Florida blacks benefit from Florida 'Stand Your Ground' | The Daily Caller

No, guy, what concerns me is that people with murder fetishes like yourself can get guns.

Projection.

The best argument for gun control is letting a gun nut talk. About all the people he can't wait to shoot.

Projection.

But I'm frankly sick of watching children being dragged out of schools in body bags because YOU are compensating for a tiny penis.

Delusional.

Dude, SEEK PROFESSIONAL PSYCHIATRIC HELP IMMEDIATELY!

A wife who left her abusive husband was murdered by him in a "murder/suicide" just a mile from my office last month. We saw the police cars blocking off the local streets and googled what happened.

I'm not a touchy/feely guy, but it always breaks my heart when a woman finally gets the courage to leave someone like that and they murder them. It's one of the few times I can't help hoping there is a hell so they learn what it's like to not be able to escape the torment they dished out.

Hey dumbass.. More blacks benefit from Stand your ground in FL Florida blacks benefit from Florida 'Stand Your Ground' | The Daily Caller

He is as immune to FACTS as Joey.

Well, you've certainly got all the braindead gun-grabber talking points down pat. :lol:

You really do believe it's morally superior for a woman to be raped and murdered than to defend herself with a firearm.

Disgusting.

Well, you've certainly got all the braindead gun-grabber talking points down pat. :lol:

You really do believe it's morally superior for a woman to be raped and murdered than to defend herself with a firearm.

Disgusting.

Yeah, i'll never get that mentality. Women especially, really are targets in this country. I'm amazed so many still choose to be defenseless prey. Anti-2nd Amendment wingnuts like Pelosi, won't be there to save them when they need saving. They need to be capable of saving themselves. All Americans but especially women, should seriously consider purchasing a firearm and obtaining a Conceal/Carry Permit. Just too many wild beasts roaming around out there. It wouldn't be wise to rely on good luck, or Anti-2nd Amendment kooks.

Last edited:
[

Disgusting.

I think it's morally inferior to tell a woman a lie that she can defend herself with a gun that her teenage son will eventually use to kill himself.

Because the latter is 43 times more likely to happen..

Forum List

Back