🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Women Especially Should Embrace The 2nd Amendment. This Woman Did...

He waived a pre-trial hearing on it, but did not waive it as a defense, that is true. But he never used it as a defense either. Which is what my point was. So I'm not sure what you're driving at.

Don't count on pampered Millionaire Politicians like Nancy Pelosi & Michael Bloomberg to be there to save you when you're being attacked. They're off flying around on their private jets living the high life. They will not be there to save you. Women especially, have it rough. Wild beasts are all around stalking them. They shouldn't chance it by being unarmed and defenseless. That's what the beasts are hoping for. Conceal/Carry Permits are legal and your right. I suggest more Americans exercise that right.

This is really, really, really bad ............ all that man wanted was some sex and/or crak.
She could have tried to negotiate it down to just a blow job before letting him FUCK her .......... but she used a gun and a life was lost.
GUILTY !!!

THAT DAMN VIDEO SUXX!!!

all it shows is a woman getting slammed by a left hook, or what ever, no blood, no gun shot flash, no body......, NOTHING !!!!!

i absolutely despise the media for blacking out the pertinent facts of a video, why show any damn thing if they won't show what the story line is about.

if she did shoot i hope his guts/brains (?) got splattered all over the place. :up:

A wife who left her abusive husband was murdered by him in a "murder/suicide" just a mile from my office last month. We saw the police cars blocking off the local streets and googled what happened.

I'm not a touchy/feely guy, but it always breaks my heart when a woman finally gets the courage to leave someone like that and they murder them. It's one of the few times I can't help hoping there is a hell so they learn what it's like to not be able to escape the torment they dished out.

I agree but they'd best check both the local laws and the color of their skin before they decide to shoot the bastard.

1012063_588617587857440_1499873842_n.png

You forgot a biggie !!!!

This is the one you didn't see in the MSM. This as about Roderick Scott, a powerfully built Black neighborhood watchman who shot and killed Christopher Cervini, an unarmed frail-looking 16-year old White male. Unlike the Zimmerman case, Cervini never struck Scott. According to the second link below: “Scott says he shot Cervini twice when the victim charged toward him yelling he was going to get Scott.” The jury found that Scott acted in self defense.

Black Neighborhood Watchman Kills White Teen Boy: The Black George Zimmerman You're Not Allowed To Know About | Politics

Jury Finds Roderick Scott Not Guilty - Rochester

Now let's hear Zimmerman's critics condemn this guy for shooting an unarmed “child." Actually, the jury was right. If Scott had a reasonable fear that Cervini was going to cause him serious bodily injury or death, he had the right to use deadly force to prevent it. The law did not require Scott to wait until he was pummeled the way Trayvon pummeled Zimmerman.

(Note. Some reports say Cervini was 17, but according to his father he was 16 and 4 months.)

Women are targets. I recommend they not listen to Anti-2nd Amendment wingnuts like Nancy Pelosi and Michael Bloomberg. They're pampered Millionaires who live in their well-protected Mansions. They can afford to have around the clock armed security. They live in a safe comfortable delusion world. However, most Americans don't live that way. They have to live in the real world. Be your own armed security. Especially you women out there.

]

Again, how many of those women have come home and found their teen had killed himself with that gun they got for protection. I've known a couple.

A gun in the house is far more likely to kill a family member than a bad guy.

But keep buying the NRA's lies.

A wife who left her abusive husband was murdered by him in a "murder/suicide" just a mile from my office last month. We saw the police cars blocking off the local streets and googled what happened.

I'm not a touchy/feely guy, but it always breaks my heart when a woman finally gets the courage to leave someone like that and they murder them. It's one of the few times I can't help hoping there is a hell so they learn what it's like to not be able to escape the torment they dished out.

I agree but they'd best check both the local laws and the color of their skin before they decide to shoot the bastard.

Three very different cases.

quite right. one involves a White "Hispanic".

Just remember, if you are going to fire a gun in self defense, you'd better be fucking White.

[

In the MacDonald Case, she was offered Manslaughter and took it. (Probably because she didn't think it would be a great thing for a minority trans-gender to go in front of a white jury and explain why she stabbed a white kid to death.)

Women are targets. I recommend they not listen to Anti-2nd Amendment wingnuts like Nancy Pelosi and Michael Bloomberg. They're pampered Millionaires who live in their well-protected Mansions. They can afford to have around the clock armed security. They live in a safe comfortable delusion world. However, most Americans don't live that way. They have to live in the real world. Be your own armed security. Especially you women out there.

]

Again, how many of those women have come home and found their teen had killed himself with that gun they got for protection. I've known a couple.

And that still isnt a reason to prevent other more responsible people from owning firearms.

Again, I dont care about suicides.

]

And that still isnt a reason to prevent other more responsible people from owning firearms.

Of course you don't.

You want meth heads to ride around with guns in their trunks...

]

You are just as dead from a suicide

Removing an easy way out will save lives

You are just as dead from a suicide

Removing an easy way out will save lives

Still not a reason to prevent me from owning a firearm.

Of course you don't.

Actually you want the meth heads to be the only armed people besides the police (who will arrive 5-10 minutes later, at best).

JoeB: "Only criminals should be armed, because I am a limp wristed mary boy afraid of tubes that go bang!"

Of course you don't.

Actually you want the meth heads to be the only armed people besides the police (who will arrive 5-10 minutes later, at best).

JoeB: "Only criminals should be armed, because I am a limp wristed mary boy afraid of tubes that go bang!"

So you want a meth head to gun down a grandfather at a gas station?

Of course you don't.

So you want a meth head to gun down a grandfather at a gas station?

Nope. You want said meth head to be the only armed person besides the police, because you want to disarm people who follow the law.

Just like you want a 250lb man to be able to rape a 110lb woman without that pesky fear of being shot.

Daniel Lewis, Houston Man, Shot By Rifle-Toting Woman Who Videotaped His Last Moments (VIDEO)

After shooting Lewis, the woman in the video then pulls out a camera phone and records the scene, according to Houston station KHOU. The woman eventually left the scene, but a witness recorded her license plate and police were able to track her down. She is currently being held for questioning, although no charges have yet been filed, according to KHOU.

"My brother is harmless, he's harmless and he wouldn't have hurt her. He wouldn't have hurt nobody," a man identifying himself as Lewis' brother told KHOU. "She just didn't know him, you know. Because if she'd have known my brother, she'd have known that Poochie wouldn't have hurt nobody.”

The brother added that he didn't think Lewis knew the woman, and was likely in the area buying cigarettes. According to police, Lewis was carrying an umbrella and small pocket knife when he was shot.

[

Nope. You want said meth head to be the only armed person besides the police, because you want to disarm people who follow the law.

Just like you want a 250lb man to be able to rape a 110lb woman without that pesky fear of being shot.

Except its looking more and more like the poor guy was just out buying cigarettes when this crazy woman shot him.

And then took pictures.

[

Except its looking more and more like the poor guy was just out buying cigarettes when this crazy woman shot him.

And then took pictures.

What part of lunging towards the woman is included in buying cigarettes?

Let the law handle the evidence, not your biased ass views and lack of respect for the law in general.

Forum List

Back