Women folk can be so touchy

This is not true. Women are generally safer drivers

they don't speed just to show off their cars' big engines or whatever

True.

I hated my old BF the Corvette driver. Complete asshole and his driving scared the shit out of me.

Now I drive my late husband's Camry and I don't have to be hollered at for going too slow but I don't speed either. I'm a very safe driver.

This is not true. Women are generally safer drivers

they don't speed just to show off their cars' big engines or whatever

No.........where I'm at they just don't give a shit about stopping for anything or anyone. They don't look, they just DRIVE until they get to where they are going or kill someone trying to get there.

Sure theres good female drivers. But I'm speaking the large percentage here, not the minority.

True.

I hated my old BF the Corvette driver. Complete asshole and his driving scared the shit out of me.

Now I drive my late husband's Camry and I don't have to be hollered at for going too slow but I don't speed either. I'm a very safe driver.

Now thats my sister!!!!
OMFG........she had a Z type Camaro in the 80's, and I HATED getting in the car with her! She'd speed through town and BLOW thru red lights, stop signs, past pedestrians in the road and even past police cars. She didn't give a rats ass, as long as she was going over 55mph.

There were indentions in the dash on the passenger side where my hands held on.........................

No.........where I'm at they just don't give a shit about stopping for anything or anyone. They don't look, they just DRIVE until they get to where they are going or kill someone trying to get there.

Sure theres good female drivers. But I'm speaking the large percentage here, not the minority.

Well, in the only accident I have ever been involved in, I was backed into in a parking lot by a man. Not a man who was born in America.

4442abaecc6d3c445d1c5910bb07a122--funny-images-funny-pics.jpg
I don't think you'd want to run up against this woman -- Martha Tansy.
Mountain_Men_Martha_Tansey_Cast.jpg

where are u at?

I s aw a bad female driver last night but other than that, they tend to drive more cautiously

Have to agree.
You should see the soccer moms where we live.
They manage to get in wrecks in our neighborhood and the speed limit is 30 mph.
Saw one a few months ago and the car was sitting on its roof,how the hell they managed to do that is beyond me.

Forum List

Back