Women, How Often do Men Cut You Off while Driving?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I heard this first from a dear lady friend who I saw get cut off by a jerk. She said, "IT happens every day usually several times. Every time it is a guy who does it; guess some guys just cant stand the thought of being behind a woman."

Anyone else have this pattern while driving?

No, I have blondes in SUVs on their cell phones cut me off on my bike as a standard thing.

I heard this first from a dear lady friend who I saw get cut off by a jerk. She said, "IT happens every day usually several times. Every time it is a guy who does it; guess some guys just cant stand the thought of being behind a woman."

Anyone else have this pattern while driving?

Mexicans are pretty bad about crap like that. It's a Macho man thing.

Usually they are YOUNG men. I just think it's cause they like to show off.
Sometimes young women too but they are just clueless looking at their phones.
If it were not for us old defensive drivers, all roads would have accidents all the time and no one would be able to get anywhere.

Young people drive just like they act, like they own the road and it's everyone else's job to get the fuck out of their way...

Mexicans are pretty bad about crap like that. It's a Macho man thing.

It may be, but I have never seen an hispanic looking person do it.

My friend says it is a male thing and every ethnicity has done it to her, just only not women.

IME...Actually Asian drivers does that a lot. Female drivers not much.
It seems to be a reflection of the driving environment of the persons native land they grew up in. Guess that forms the persons view of what normal driving is.

Italians drive like crazy, at least a disproportionate number of them I have known. And it has definitely rubbed off on me. :eusa_whistle:

Young gals in huge pickups are the worse. Might as well run around sporting truck nutz.

rearview.jpg

Young gals in huge pickups are the worse. Might as well run around sporting truck nutz.

rearview.jpg

Lol, yeah their little bitty heads bobbling around just above the lower edge of their driver side window, it just fills me with a need to avoid proximity to them.

Forum List

Back