Wonderful - Obama just tripled the chances you will get AIDS

37134.jpg

Every time I see this I just shake my head in disbelief that someone like this can even exist..

Yup - how did we get a first lady so ugly and obviously stupid.? Makes me shake too.

I worked in a blood bank for 3 years during the 80s with the AIDS Scare and no test for it yet....lots of hemophilia patients died..... we've come a long way

That was 30 years ago and now we have a president who hates america and white people and straight people. He's not testing the blood. He wants everyone to get AIDS.

I worked in a blood bank for 3 years during the 80s with the AIDS Scare and no test for it yet....lots of hemophilia patients died..... we've come a long way

That was 30 years ago and now we have a president who hates america and white people and straight people. He's not testing the blood. He wants everyone to get AIDS.
The blood supply is being tested.

You do realize that you're quite insane, right?

Oh, and as an aside, shit like this is why I could never be a conservative.

it's required to test ALL blood units, it's the first thing done, before any technologist can move forward and do any other work with the unit of blood donated, stop with your utter silliness!

Blood Donation Frequently Asked Questions | American Red Cross

Blood donations are tested for the following:

ABO and Rh blood types.
Unexpected red blood cell antibodies that are a result of prior transfusion, pregnancy, or other factors.
Hepatitis B surface antigen, indicating a current infection (hepatitis) or carrier state for hepatitis B virus.
Antibody to hepatitis B core antigen, indicator of a present or past infection with the hepatitis B virus.
Antibody to hepatitis C virus, indicating a current or past infection with hepatitis C virus (most common cause of non-A/non-B hepatitis).
Antibody to HTLV-I/II, indicator of infection with a virus that may cause adult T-cell leukemia or neurological disease.
Antibody to HIV-1/2, indicator of infection with human immunodeficiency virus (HIV).
Nucleic Acid Test (NAT) for hepatitis C (HCV), hepatitis B (HBV) and HIV.
Screening test for antibodies to syphilis.
NAT for West Nile Virus (WNV).
Enzyme-linked immunoassay (ELISA) test for Trypanosoma cruzi (Chagas Disease).

In addition, all platelet apheresis donations are tested for bacterial contamination.

it's required to test ALL blood units, it's the first thing done, before any technologist can move forward and do any other work with the unit of blood donated, stop with your utter silliness!

The law ALSO requires that illegal aliens not be allowed to work here but your god obozo has given millions of these parasites a certificate saying they can work here!!! So let's here no more of this nonsense that the law says the blood must be tested for HIV and so there is nothing to worry about. HAHAHA

The law ALSO requires that illegal aliens not be allowed to work here but your god obozo has given millions of these parasites a certificate saying they can work here!!! So let's here no more of this nonsense that the law says the blood must be tested for HIV and so there is nothing to worry about. HAHAHA

What does that have to do with this:

Blood donations are tested for the following:

ABO and Rh blood types.
Unexpected red blood cell antibodies that are a result of prior transfusion, pregnancy, or other factors.
Hepatitis B surface antigen, indicating a current infection (hepatitis) or carrier state for hepatitis B virus.
Antibody to hepatitis B core antigen, indicator of a present or past infection with the hepatitis B virus.
Antibody to hepatitis C virus, indicating a current or past infection with hepatitis C virus (most common cause of non-A/non-B hepatitis).
Antibody to HTLV-I/II, indicator of infection with a virus that may cause adult T-cell leukemia or neurological disease.
Antibody to HIV-1/2, indicator of infection with human immunodeficiency virus (HIV).
Nucleic Acid Test (NAT) for hepatitis C (HCV), hepatitis B (HBV) and HIV.
Screening test for antibodies to syphilis.
NAT for West Nile Virus (WNV).
Enzyme-linked immunoassay (ELISA) test for Trypanosoma cruzi (Chagas Disease).

In addition, all platelet apheresis donations are tested for bacterial contamination.

Disease ridden queers can now put their blood into your body.

The Food and Drug Administration announced Monday the lifetime ban on “gay” men donating blood has been lifted

The ban was enacted years ago, when the AIDS crisis was in full swing. But now, in part to pressures from “gay” rights activists, the prohibition against “gay” male donations of blood has been overturned.

The FDA said the reversal was “backed by sound science and continues to protect our blood supply,” the Associated Press reported
AIDS is in all populations, and that has been true from the beginning.
At very different levels.
Homo men are still more than 300 times more likely to transmit HIV than hetero men.
Homo women have the lowest risk.
People like you allow your bigotry to encourage harm.

Forum List

Back