Wonderful - Obama just tripled the chances you will get AIDS

That's actually accurate. Lincoln's idea was to help the black slaves establish a nation in Africa of only black folks. I think it was Liberia that was the result of someone following this idea before Lincoln.

Yes Liberia was established for american blacks and thousands of them did go there. But it never really worked out because of racism!!!! The american blacks looked down on the many african blacks in the country because the africans had less education and darker skin.

This PC move is going to cause the AIDS epidemic to explode. What in the fuck is the democrat party thinking? You know Hillary is fir this decision.

FDA said not accepting hiv blood

Where ever do you come up with this brainless shit??? Must be in the DNA, that's your excuse, well yo momma and poppa was responsible, is that it? And what's particularly astounding is you believe it!!!

This PC move is going to cause the AIDS epidemic to explode. What in the fuck is the democrat party thinking? You know Hillary is fir this decision.
It changes nothing, Chicken Little.
Aids infected blood being donated isn't going to cause the AIDS epidemic to explode? Thought you had some brains.

You can get HIV from blood transfusion,just as you can from sharing needles. Any body fluid can carry the virus

Where ever do you come up with this brainless shit??? Must be in the DNA, that's your excuse, well yo momma and poppa was responsible, is that it? And what's particularly astounding is you believe it!!!

Gay and bisexual men can donate blood if they don't have HIV, and have had no sex for a year.

FDA allows gay and bisexual men to donate blood, but only under certain conditions

I actually read the news.

If you are looking for brainless, look in the mirror

HAHAHA. And you believe them? They're gonna vet this blood just as well as they vet the illegal invaders pouring across our borders.

donors must be HIV free and had not sex for a year.

Uh huh...and I suppose you still believe in Santa and the Easterbunny, okay little girl.

Why burden yourself with review of the actual policy when you can babble about the Easterbunny, eh?

37134.jpg

Every time I see this I just shake my head in disbelief that someone like this can even exist. What God foresaken marginal human wasteland do you inhabit? The tunnels under Vegas, the catacombes of Europe, mordoor?
Shootspeeders? Probably a cop.

Blood units are also tested for syphilis and hepatitis, before they are even brought in to the lab for blood typing the unit.

I worked in a blood bank for 3 years during the 80s with the AIDS Scare and no test for it yet....lots of hemophilia patients died..... we've come a long way

Last edited:

Forum List

Back