Word Association

Heartfelt
Hey, pt, how YOU doin'? I'm doing well, myself. After developing diabetes about 5 and a half months ago, my body is finally adjusting to the changes and I'm starting to have almost pain-free days. What a difference THAT makes, and it obviously gives me a better and happier outlook on life.

i was wondering where you went - if you were ok or just decided to go to another forum. ya, diabetes is a tough one although i don't know what it's like to have it - but the 'pain' thing, i am too well aware of.

glad you are ok!

Heartfelt
Hey, pt, how YOU doin'? I'm doing well, myself. After developing diabetes about 5 and a half months ago, my body is finally adjusting to the changes and I'm starting to have almost pain-free days. What a difference THAT makes, and it obviously gives me a better and happier outlook on life.

i was wondering where you went - if you were ok or just decided to go to another forum. ya, diabetes is a tough one although i don't know what it's like to have it - but the 'pain' thing, i am too well aware of.

glad you are ok!
Thanks very much, pt.

Forum List

Back