Word Association

Find

My wife lost her keys this morning, and we spent more than an hour looking for them. She had been failing to get a copy of her car ignition key after breaking her old one months ago, and we were giving up and about to call a locksmith, when I looked in the last place under a shirt of hers, while she showed me again the last place she had been, and there the keys were. What a relief!

Find

My wife lost her keys this morning, and we spent more than an hour looking for them. She had been failing to get a copy of her car ignition key after breaking her old one months ago, and we were giving up and about to call a locksmith, when I looked in the last place under a shirt of hers, while she showed me again the last place she had been, and there the keys were. What a relief!
Why is it always the last place you look?

Find

Why is it always the last place you look?

She did not want to look anymore, but I told her we have to find them. It is great we did not give up. :)

Forum List

Back