N = Consonant
G = Consonant
E = Vowel
L = Consonant
E = Vowel
C = Consonant
T = Consonant
^^^ Two words plus two vowels. O + E.

First of all, vowels are not just the letters but the sounds. Second of all, in all three cases above, you confirm TWO vowels were used in a thread where there is only supposed to be one, then call me a Nazi for just pointing it out?

What is the point of a ONE VOWEL thread if you are going to use TWO vowels?

The OP says one vowel, not that you can use as many as you want so long as they're not different ones, right?

First of all, vowels are not just the letters but the sounds. Second of all, in all three cases above, you confirm TWO vowels were used in a thread where there is only supposed to be one, then call me a Nazi for just pointing it out?

The OP says one vowel, not that you can use as many as you want so long as they're not different ones, right?
The game is much, much better if you can have 2 or more of only ONE VOWEL.

Firstly, “E” is one vowel, even if used multiple times.
Secondly, the regular participants of the game have tacitly agreed that using a single vowel multiple times is permissible and within the spirit of the game.
Thirdly, there are far more important things to be concerned about than the loosely worded rules of a mundane word game.

Last edited:
Firstly, “E” is one vowel, even if used multiple times.
Where is that stated, either in the lexicon of language rules or in the OP?

Secondly, the regular participants of the game have tacitly agreed that using a single vowel multiple times is permissible and within the spirit of the game.
Please link me to that agreement then tell me why I should know about it?

Thirdly, there are far more important things to be concerned about than the loosely worded rules of a mundane word game.
I agree. I was just pointing out and confused by a thread where the title says to only use one vowel in a word then I see words using multiple vowels. BTW, every time there is an occurrence of any non-consonant sound such as AEIOU and sometimes Y, that constitutes the occurrence of a vowel.

Where is that stated, either in the lexicon of language rules or in the OP?

Please link me to that agreement then tell me why I should know about it?

I agree. I was just pointing out and confused by a thread where the title says to only use one vowel in a word then I see words using multiple vowels. BTW, every time there is an occurrence of any non-consonant sound such as AEIOU and sometimes Y, that constitutes the occurrence of a vowel.
Yayaya

Yayaya

Forum List

Back