World Cup 22 - USA v Cymru

Yes, they should have; but the mix of the incompetence of the coaching staff and US Soccer and the gutless, heartless and just plain pathetic play of the players they didn’t. None of them deserve to wear thst crest again…. EVER!!!!
You are over emotional. They played well in the first half and we played well in the second half. They are a young team and will develop.
Take the positives.

These players and coaches need to be arrested for TREASON!!!! The US Soccer Federation offices need to be bombed. The sport needs to be OUTLAWED in the United States, PERMANENTLY!!!!

this team should be forced to forfeit their other two games and the USMNT need to be permanently disbanded for this ATROCITY!!!!!

My entire fucking holiday season is RUINED before it even started.
You mad bro? How much money did you lose taking USA and the points?

There are no position a LOSS, Tommy. They failed… AFAIN. This is largely the group that failed to qualify in 2018. They’re FAILURES. They should be banished permanently.
You didntv lose, you drew. Could be worse, look at Argentina.

You didn’t lose, you drew. Could be worse, look at Argentina
A draw is a loss so far as I’m concerned. That’s always been my way of looking at it.

Nothing personal, but Wales has less than 1% of the population of the United States. You shouldn’t even be able to compete with us on this level. Then again the US regularly loses to shitholes like Jamaica, Trinidad & Tobago and Nicaragua; so the YSA probably shouldn’t be allowed to participate in these events.

I didn’t see the Argentina result until you mentioned them. The 2033 World Cup is over for me after yesterday’s result.

A draw is a loss so far as I’m concerned. That’s always been my way of looking at it.

Nothing personal, but Wales has less than 1% of the population of the United States. You shouldn’t even be able to compete with us on this level. Then again the US regularly loses to shitholes like Jamaica, Trinidad & Tobago and Nicaragua; so the YSA probably shouldn’t be allowed to participate in these events.

I didn’t see the Argentina result until you mentioned them. The 2033 World Cup is over for me after yesterday’s result.
If population was a guide then Chiina nd India would always win but they dont. In fact the last time we played China we beat them 6 -o.
I think you are being too harsh. They played well first half. And in reality you are prepping for 26. You didnt qualify in 18 so this is progress.

I think you are being too harsh. They played well first half. And in reality you are prepping for 26. You didnt qualify in 18 so this is progress
Not at all too harsh. If you are going to represent my nation, you MUST be capable of winning. If not, you shouldn’t be involved in the tournament. Just like the USA shouldn’t be involved in a slew of Olympic sports we have no chance to medal in.

The fact that we didn’t qualify in 2018 (by our own fault), means we should have been ready for 2022. In 2026 we will be experiencing this complete embarrassment IN OUR OWN FRONT YARD.

BRW - my favorite US Olympic team… the 1976 US Men’s Basketball Team. Look them up.

Its the big one on Monday night. Little Wales v the mighty US..
are you talking womens soccer? cuz there is no such thing as US mens soccer never mind "mighty" tommy,

But in the off chance we were able to pass the mens team off as legit I have this to say:
Can Wales fell the giants in the desert heat ?
if they can't then they should hang up their tutu's and slippers
I think it will be a close game and it may come down to who copes with the heat better.
by close I am assuming you mean they will be on the same field eh!
Will you be watching ?
no, not nearly enough commercials to keep me interested

are you talking womens soccer? cuz there is no such thing as US mens soccer never mind "mighty" tommy,

But in the off chance we were able to pass the mens team off as legit I have this to say:

if they can't then they should hang up their tutu's and slippers

by close I am assuming you mean they will be on the same field eh!

no, not nearly enough commercials to keep me interested
Hmmm, thought we were talking about "right now" and yet my post is spot on...how do ya know when soccer is on?

Forum List

Back