World Economic Forum posts shocking statement: “I own nothing, have no privacy, and life has never been better”

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
By 2030, we'll all have nothing, be spied upon constantly & thank them for it. At least, that's the WEF plan.
These deep thinkers in Davos sound like people who would love the shower scene in a Turkish prison.
Let's give them their wish & send them all away for life.

The saddest thing is the proglodytes will flock to defend this dystopian nightmare coming attraction for fools or call it a conspiracy theory.

Anybody that actually believes this drivel doesn't have any understanding of human nature, economics or history.
I ain't sharing my underwear with nobody

Meanwhile, Jourová said she believes that alleged hate speech will become criminalized soon in the U.S. — obviously not at all mindful of our First Amendment.

Hate speech will be anyone who has the misfortune to complain.

Please tell me this stuff is made up.

Anybody that actually believes this drivel doesn't have any understanding of human nature, economics or history.
You are missing the point entirely .
They are simply telling the world what they will do , on our behalf , and regardless of what you may or may not believe .
They know 90% of people are stupid and nearly the same amount are gullible .
They know people do not listen and certainly do not believe what they hear .
So they do it .
And that is the WEF face of the Deep State that few have heard of , let alone believe in.

They told you well in advance about a pandemic and vaccines and that is precisely what they gave you .

This time it is Agenda 2030 plus One Health and because people are pathetic and stupid , that is exactly what they/ you will get .

They are simply telling the world what they will do , on our behalf , and regardless of what you may or may not believe .
So they do it .
And that is the WEF face of the Deep State that few have heard of , let alone believe in.

They told you well in advance about a pandemic and vaccines and that is precisely what they gave you .

This time it is Agenda 2030 plus One Health and because people are pathetic and stupid , that is exactly what they/ you will get .
In a similar vein, Hitler spoke of his plans for the Jews long before he actually started sending them to the ovens.

Leaders around the world did not take him seriously at this until it was too late.

So they do it .

Evil people frequently tell you their plans but that doesn't make them inevitable.

They will definitely try to force this on us but that doesn't mean it has a chance of actually working.
This insane BS will fail for obvious reasons but they will probably wreck the world in the process precisely because the masses are herds of sheeple much more willing to believe a sweet lie over the brutal truth

Evil people frequently tell you their plans but that doesn't make them inevitable.

They will definitely try to force this on us but that doesn't mean it has a chance of actually working.
This insane BS will fail for obvious reasons but they will probably wreck the world in the process precisely because the masses are herds of sheeple much more willing to believe a sweet lie over the brutal truth

I agree that there is little that is inevitable .Only an extreme pessimist would not .
But their plans have every chance of succeeding unless people wake up "en masse" as to what is happening and also find some way of successfully opposing them .
But I see little evidence that people have much inkling of what is going on and absolutely no idea how to combat it .

Humanity has consistently remained servile and controlled for over at least the last two thousand years .

I agree that there is little that is inevitable .Only an extreme pessimist would not .
But their plans have every chance of succeeding unless people wake up "en masse" as to what is happening and also find some way of successfully opposing them .
But I see little evidence that people have much inkling of what is going on and absolutely no idea how to combat it .

Humanity has consistently remained servile and controlled for over at least the last two thousand years .
The real Operation Warp Speed!

In a similar vein, Hitler spoke of his plans for the Jews long before he actually started sending them to the ovens.

Leaders around the world did not take him seriously at this until it was too late.

So they do it .

Evil always announces itself, it tells you what it's going to do. Always been that way.

It's almost like they want to implant the idea in people's mind to make them more accepting of it when it happens.

They are truly evil people that want to own and control everything and they think of us as no more than serfs.

Wef needs to be doa.

Forum List

Back