World Net Daily blames Obama for Blood Moon.

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
The favorite news source of the right wing has a "revelation".

I believe the moons are like flashing red warning lights at a heavenly intersection saying to Israel as well as the nations they will be crossing heavenly red lines and if they do, they will understand as Pharaoh did on Passover night 3,500 years ago that the Creator backs up what He says.

“Like Pharaoh the leaders and pundits of today will realize when it comes to crossing the red lines of the Creator of the universe he has more than a pen and a phone in his hand.”

Read more at Move over Obama: The ?pen and phone? that really count

Like..for real. :lol:

It's just some religious stuff and I doubt most believe that. On the other hand, some leftist rag blamed high minority crime rates on global warming and they were serious. Takes all kinds.

I don't know much about the religious aspects of the pink moon, but it was predicted ages ago that this supposed "omen" means the Muslims will control the world someday. Some believe that Obama's actions and loyalty to Muslims will make that a reality. At least that was my take after reading some articles. I don't buy into it. I think foreign policy is what we should pay attention to more than the moon. There will be 3 more pink moons by next year and it just means the planets are still moving like they are supposed to.

I believe the moons are like flashing red warning lights at a heavenly intersection saying to Israel as well as the nations they will be crossing heavenly red lines and if they do, they will understand as Pharaoh did on Passover night 3,500 years ago that the Creator backs up what He says.

“Like Pharaoh the leaders and pundits of today will realize when it comes to crossing the red lines of the Creator of the universe he has more than a pen and a phone in his hand.”

Murdoch will buy them and add them to FOX News!

That anyone in America or the world would believe this nonsense is unreal, that any media source would post it is also unreal. America is growing dumber and dumber, soon the voucher system and for profit schools will add to the dumbness. America land of the free and the dumb.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/education/226685-america-the-stupid.html

And I can not resist posting the words of an intellectual republican who reads everything, everything. "Sarah Palin's extended genius at playing this game makes her a democratic phenomenon of a particular postmodern sort: the mangled English, the flat contradictions, the complaints of 'gotcha' questions from the 'lamestream' media, the post of aggrieved outsider-all lend her campaigns the status of performance art. "Washington was stunned by the emergence of this feisty outsider from the North," one columnist noted. "For decades, political leaders had seduced voters with their fancy talk and pretty words. But Palin refused to be a slave to oratory or grandiloquence or basic syntax. She liberated the English language from the rigid orthodoxy of meaning, because in America even words should have freedom: the freedom to appear wherever they'd like, almost as if emerging by chance or random draw."

A sample: "My concern has been the atrocities there in Darfur," Palin once said, "and the relevance to me with that issue as we spoke about Africa and some of the countries there that were kind of the people succumbing to the dictators and the corruption of some collapsed governments on the continent." As the columnist concluded: "Words truer been have spoken never." (Scott Feschuk, "Sarah Palin's no slave to syntax,"" Maclean's (16 October 2009).) Footnote: Mark Kingwell's 'Unruly Voices' p129

Last edited:

Yeah, WTF were they thinking...we all know the Blood Moon was INHERITED by Obama and that there's no doubt whatsoever that it's 100% Bush's fault...

That anyone in America or the world would believe this nonsense is unreal, that any media source would post it is also unreal. America is growing dumber and dumber, soon the voucher system and for profit schools will add to the dumbness. America land of the free and the dumb.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/education/226685-america-the-stupid.html

And I can not resist posting the words of an intellectual republican who reads everything, everything. "Sarah Palin's extended genius at playing this game makes her a democratic phenomenon of a particular postmodern sort: the mangled English, the flat contradictions, the complaints of 'gotcha' questions from the 'lamestream' media, the post of aggrieved outsider-all lend her campaigns the status of performance art. "Washington was stunned by the emergence of this feisty outsider from the North," one columnist noted. "For decades, political leaders had seduced voters with their fancy talk and pretty words. But Palin refused to be a slave to oratory or grandiloquence or basic syntax. She liberated the English language from the rigid orthodoxy of meaning, because in America even words should have freedom: the freedom to appear wherever they'd like, almost as if emerging by chance or random draw."

A sample: "My concern has been the atrocities there in Darfur," Palin once said, "and the relevance to me with that issue as we spoke about Africa and some of the countries there that were kind of the people succumbing to the dictators and the corruption of some collapsed governments on the continent." As the columnist concluded: "Words truer been have spoken never." (Scott Feschuk, "Sarah Palin's no slave to syntax,"" Maclean's (16 October 2009).) Footnote: Mark Kingwell's 'Unruly Voices' p129

"If you like your plan, you can keep it. Period"

Murdoch will buy them and add them to FOX News!

You mean he hasn't?

Color me shocked!

:eek:

Uhm... it's in the "FAITH" section. Even the top of the page you linked reveals that is WND "Faith."

Oh well then that makes all the difference

It does, actually, but I wouldn't expect a hack of your diminutive mental abilities to appreciate that fact.

Hmm..

I seldom see the "faith" sections in the NY Times or even the NY Post.

When I do see "faith" and news mixed..it's generally about religious issues.

Don’t be left in the dark! Find out everything you need to know about the “Blood Moons” phenomenon. Get the DVD, the autographed book and the calendar direct from the WND Superstore.

:lol:

Uhm... it's in the "FAITH" section. Even the top of the page you linked reveals that is WND "Faith."

This is NOT in the Faith section: Pastor John Hagee: Tuesday?s ?blood moon? eclipse signals the end of the world | The Raw Story

Pastor John Hagee: Tuesday’s ‘blood moon’ eclipse signals the end of the world

Pastor John Hagee is warning members of his megachurch to prepare for the end of the world because a “blood moon” eclipse on Tuesday is signaling that the End Times could be beginning.

It's science!

Hagee, pastor of Texas’ Cornerstone Church, has written a book on the phenomenon titled Blood Moons: Something is About to Change. And he is airing a live television event on Tuesday to reveal “direct connections between four upcoming blood-moon eclipses and what they portend for Israel and all of humankind.”

The woo is strong in this one.

Seriously, they did not blame Obama, that media outlet, they interviewed some dude who seems to be uber religious and superstitious. How is it that this has become this way? "FOX news agrees that unicorns exist " is the headline after interviewing someone whose belief it is or "MSNBC says that abortion is fun and everyone should do it!" because they interviewed that kook of a woman who claimed it was great.

This is what the guy said, he even wrote a book about political prophecy of the blood moon through history for hundreds and hundreds of years

Biltz believes that it then stands to reason that some significant historical events will take place either right before or shortly after a blood moon is seen.

He cites the additional factors of the fourth blood moon in the current series. It’s a super moon, viewed at its closest point to earth, it will be a total eclipse, seen in Israel, on the holy high day

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Four-Blood-Moons-Something-Change/dp/1617952141]Four Blood Moons: Something Is About to Change: John Hagee: 9781617952142: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

BTW Sallow how was your vacation? I hope it was great!

Last edited:
Awww, sallow whining over his dear leader again...poor thing has a huge crush on the man...creepy

waaaa

Last edited:

Forum List

Back