World Net Daily blames Obama for Blood Moon.

CaféAuLait;8945869 said:
The favorite news source of the right wing has a "revelation".

I believe the moons are like flashing red warning lights at a heavenly intersection saying to Israel as well as the nations they will be crossing heavenly red lines and if they do, they will understand as Pharaoh did on Passover night 3,500 years ago that the Creator backs up what He says.

“Like Pharaoh the leaders and pundits of today will realize when it comes to crossing the red lines of the Creator of the universe he has more than a pen and a phone in his hand.”

Read more at Move over Obama: The ?pen and phone? that really count

Like..for real. :lol:

Seriously, they did not blame Obama, that media outlet, they interviewed some dude who seems to be uber religious and superstitious. How is it that this has become this way? "FOX news agrees that unicorns exist " is the headline after interviewing someone whose belief it is or "MSNBC says that abortion is fun and everyone should do it!" because they interviewed that kook of a woman who claimed it was great.

This is what the guy said, he even wrote a book about political prophecy of the blood moon through history for hundreds and hundreds of years

Biltz believes that it then stands to reason that some significant historical events will take place either right before or shortly after a blood moon is seen.

He cites the additional factors of the fourth blood moon in the current series. It’s a super moon, viewed at its closest point to earth, it will be a total eclipse, seen in Israel, on the holy high day

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Four-Blood-Moons-Something-Change/dp/1617952141]Four Blood Moons: Something Is About to Change: John Hagee: 9781617952142: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

BTW Sallow how was your vacation? I hope it was great!

Has happened yet.

Leaving April 29th.

World Net Daily said it, so it must be true. The Blood Moon means God is angry. They sure know their audience very well.

Oh well then that makes all the difference

It does, actually, but I wouldn't expect a hack of your diminutive mental abilities to appreciate that fact.

Hmm..

I seldom see the "faith" sections in the NY Times or even the NY Post.

When I do see "faith" and news mixed..it's generally about religious issues.

You see what you apparently want to see.

But hte HEADING says "Faith" and then they discussed a matter of religion.

Hm.

Shocking.

I believe the moons are like flashing red warning lights at a heavenly intersection saying to Israel as well as the nations they will be crossing heavenly red lines and if they do, they will understand as Pharaoh did on Passover night 3,500 years ago that the Creator backs up what He says.

“Like Pharaoh the leaders and pundits of today will realize when it comes to crossing the red lines of the Creator of the universe he has more than a pen and a phone in his hand.”

That so cracks me up. :rofl:

So what? This idiot is saying its on the WND faith section like that makes it more serious or less idiotic.

Everyone is still pointing and laughing.

You might as well yell "its on the internet, someone typed it, yesterday is the past and the sun will come out tommorrow" and other obvious shit

Although he does have blood on his hands from the constant lies whenever he opens his big fat mouth.

How does it feel. Obama blames everyone but himself for everything that goes wrong in his administration lol

Although he does have blood on his hands from the constant lies whenever he opens his big fat mouth.

Yeah because thats how lies work. Someone lies and someone in return loses their life

How does it feel. Obama blames everyone but himself for everything that goes wrong in his administration lol

:lol:

Well no..but okay..

Forum List

Back