World uniting against the United States

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
It's like WWII redux only America stands in the place where Nazis once stood.

European officials lash out at new NSA spying report - CBS News

"If the media reports are accurate, then this recalls the methods used by enemies during the Cold War," Leutheusser-Schnarrenberger said in a statement to The Associated Press.

"It is beyond comprehension that our friends in the United States see Europeans as enemies," she said, calling for an "immediate and comprehensive" response from the U.S. government to the claims.

Other European officials demanded an explanation from the U.S.

"I am deeply worried and shocked about the allegations," European Parliament President Martin Schulz said in a statement, according to CNN. "If the allegations prove to be true, it would be an extremely serious matter which will have a severe impact on EU-US relations. On behalf of the European Parliament, I demand full clarification and require further information speedily from the U.S. authorities with regard to these allegations."

obama is Stasi 2.0

If Russia doesn't strike the USA while Obama is in office, I will count it a miracle. Unfortunately I don't believe Americans are going to get that lucky. So we'd better prepare ourselves for the worst here.

- Jeri

Obama is managing to unite the world with one goal..

Get rid of the United States.

As hated by the Left as President Bush was, even he didn't do that.

Maybe he will accomplish a goal I have wanted for a while.

Maybe the UN will pack up and move to Europe.

It's like WWII redux only America stands in the place where Nazis once stood

So a Der Speigel report of USA spying on the EU is the equivalent of Germany

It's like WWII redux only America stands in the place where Nazis once stood

So a Der Speigel report of USA spying on the EU is the equivalent of Germany?

Really??

And the world is turning against us???

Your secret squirrel code name must be 'Goebbels'.

The problem is that pathetic weak people give a dam about world opinion concerning our image, to the point we are willing to sacrifice what made America great in the process . I for one don't give a shit about what the rest of the world thinks. Maybe if we would take care of America first, send the UN back to Europe, and stopped catering to world opinion we would be better off.

Staidhup is right. And anyone who is worrying about Der Spiegel's concerns is worrying about nonsense.

How? We are not the same as we were decades ago. I am not talking just politically and not blaming one party or the other. We have no industrial strength. All, and that is just about all our manufacturing has been moved to third world countries. So putting this all together they see a completely different USA than it was 50 yrs ago.

The problem is that pathetic weak people give a dam about world opinion concerning our image, to the point we are willing to sacrifice what made America great in the process . I for one don't give a shit about what the rest of the world thinks. Maybe if we would take care of America first, send the UN back to Europe, and stopped catering to world opinion we would be better off.

And anyone who is worrying about Der Spiegel's concerns is worrying about nonsense.

sgnw.png

Ekrem, you do not nuance well.

I said the USA is not particularly worried about it.

An example: Turkey tried to blackmail the USA for wanting to use the Turks' southern border. So the USA said "sod off" to the Turks and brought the unit to the Persian Gulf instead.

The lesson: what Europe, Der Speigel, or Turkey may think or do really does not concern Americans much, nor should it.

An example: Turkey tried to blackmail the USA for wanting to use the Turks' southern border. So the USA said "sod off" to the Turks and brought the unit to the Persian Gulf instead.

The lesson: what Europe, Der Speigel, or Turkey may think or do really does not concern Americans much, nor should it.

Well, we don't live in your father's times anymore where the USA doesn't have to worry about anything.

How? We are not the same as we were decades ago. I am not talking just politically and not blaming one party or the other. We have no industrial strength. All, and that is just about all our manufacturing has been moved to third world countries. So putting this all together they see a completely different USA than it was 50 yrs ago.

I'm just curious as to why you insist on typing your response above the quoted text instead of beneath it like most of us do...which makes much more sense. Why do you do that?

Well, we don't live in your father's times anymore where the USA doesn't have to worry about anything.

We don't have to worry about Turkey, for sure, minor player in a minor region, always kissing up to the USA.

How's those reset buttons workin' there, Comrade Barack?

I see the lettering on most of 'em's been worn off already, they been pushed so many time so far.

And still Comrade Vladimir remarked the other day, not totally in jest, but rather pugnaciously, that America's protesations about Russia's harboring of the traitor Snowden were starting to sound like the squeals of a stuck pig. Comrade Vladimir knows, too, exactly how a stuck pig sounds. He's caused those squeals many a time from his own victims while laboring away at his devoirs down in the KGB dungeons. Don't think the reset button holds much magic for Comrade Vladimir.

And I see the Egyptian Muslims killed another American yesttidy while typically venting their rage by rioting, principally because he was an American. No better way to vent your rage in a riot than by killing some helpless, hapless American, yessiree Bob, or Comrade Barack. And we still don't have any answers as to why our Libyan friends, the Muslim Brotherhood and al Qaeda lads whose rise to power you aiided and abetted chose to kill four Americans ten months back, including the first American Ambassador killed in his post since the last groveling, Commie appeasing cucksocking Democrat held the office you hold. Funny isn't it, the similarities between then and now?

I guess them reset buttons follow the same rules of efficiency as that welfare queen depicted in that youtube video I'm fond of posting, the more you push'em the poorer they perform. She and Rachel Jeantell make quite a pair, only onward and upward for America's future with an electorate like that dictating our way.

Welfare Queen: ?Who Would Want To Work In America? This Is What The Taxpayers Are Paying For?? | Weasel Zippers

Last edited:

Forum List

Back