World uniting against the United States

Oh brother. Katz is at it again. NSA under Obama makes US like the Hitler regime? Really? Not that I buy into your hyperbolic bs like the wingnut brigade in this thread falling all over themselves to get their nutty jabs in, but I do find it fitting that you are cheering this supposed turn against the US. Very fitting, because you are an unAmerican coward.
I realize you are not very bright. But spying on private citizens in foreign countries with no particular reason other than we can is something new and different here.
European officials slam US over bugging report

Perhaps this is what Obama meant when he said "Yes we can".

Whoever wins the oval office in 2016 will have one hell of a mess to clean up.

YA, Just like the mess in 2008. Same mess, same culprits.

He's intentionally attempting to crash the system. That's my opinion. I mean who else spends like crazy in a recession? Who else wages stupid, unnecessary wars during the same? Who else creates a massive socialized medical system while taking lavish vacations on the taxpayer dime? Who else oversees a stasi security grid that designed to enslave the population after he crashes the system?

is obama the reincarnation of Nero?

Some of you are so far off base its actually making me wonder about some posters mental health.

Look up the SSN, Space Surveillance Network.

We have American sensors all over the globe, I know as I work on the majority of these radar sites. CIS (Russia) and PRC (People's Republic of China) DO NOT HAVE THESE CAPABILITIES. Nothing even close as a matter of fact. Our tight grip on the high ground AKA, Space, is as strong as ever. Not one nation can even compare to our space based infrastructure, so go on and try the US of A.

We will know who did what and where with in seconds, and it takes under 50 minutes for a
Trident II to reach its "targets".

No one can even compare to these capabilities. So, calm down Francis.

Yeah, you're right. Space. That pretty much covers everything, doesn't it? Not according to the NRO (the folks that actually use those near-earth satellites).

There is NO intelligence better than HUMIT. NONE. Observation from above can tell us about troop movements, logistics movement, etc. It CAN NOT tell us what is going on behind closed doors. It can NOT tell us when diversions are planned. It can NOT tell us when TOCs change (or are planned to change)

Only humans, on the ground in these countries, can do that. One man carrying a small vile of Anthrax, of DB323, can kill thousands. Satelltes can not tell us when and where he will strike. IF he can be found, he CAN be tracked - for a short time. Humans can track him from start to finish.

Technology has it's place in Security. But it will NEVER replace humans.

He's intentionally attempting to crash the system. That's my opinion. I mean who else spends like crazy in a recession? Who else wages stupid, unnecessary wars during the same? Who else creates a massive socialized medical system while taking lavish vacations on the taxpayer dime? Who else oversees a stasi security grid that designed to enslave the population after he crashes the system?

is obama the reincarnation of Nero?

No. He is not. Nero was a fool. Barry is anything but. Barry promised to fundamentally "change" America. It has begun. However, Barry is using "the law" to affect his "change".

Remember, slaves are made "legally". Welcome to 1984, Rosebud.

Technology has it's place in Security. But it will NEVER replace humans.

More or less, I agree however, that's not the point.

The point being, we Americans are so far above and beyond any other nation in our space based infrastructure. Its not even a close race. So to even ponder the thought of a CIS attack is laughable, we would annihilate them in under 2 hours.

Secondly, the NSA has been doing this since 2003, why worry so much now? Its a tad late to get all hot and bothered since our freedoms and rights were trampled on years ago under Bush and the Patriot act. Welcome to the club, nice to see you have finally woken up.

The problem is that pathetic weak people give a dam about world opinion concerning our image, to the point we are willing to sacrifice what made America great in the process . I for one don't give a shit about what the rest of the world thinks. Maybe if we would take care of America first, send the UN back to Europe, and stopped catering to world opinion we would be better off.

Exactly. We never should have allowed public opinion to guide our path! Ever! Public opinion is enemy number One! It has been the ruin of more great men and women, leaders of nations, throughout history, than any other damnable thing!

Our enemies knew that and that is why they used the weapon of disinformation against us! Until America's children indoctrinated into the thoughts of Marx were despising their own America for being a blessed nation!

Slanderous lies against America & Capitolism, our Christian Heritage & our Freedom from nations who torture their citizens, nail them to trees, freeze them on the ice outside - Siberian and Chinese torture - some of the worst - and we are to believe these are the paragons of virtue these days? HA! HA! I think not!

- Jeremiah

Slanderous lies against America & Capitolism, our Christian Heritage & our Freedom from nations who torture their citizens,

Krist! Look, im born and raised American, love my college football and have a beautiful family. However, you can keep your revisionist Christin history buddy, its not going to fly around this house hold. Capitalism is to be watched, tweaked and respected, not fucking worshiped. This is the problem with our nation, you cant see whats right in front of you. The world is changing and unless we do the same were heading the way of past super powers.

It's like WWII redux only America stands in the place where Nazis once stood.

European officials lash out at new NSA spying report - CBS News

"If the media reports are accurate, then this recalls the methods used by enemies during the Cold War," Leutheusser-Schnarrenberger said in a statement to The Associated Press.

"It is beyond comprehension that our friends in the United States see Europeans as enemies," she said, calling for an "immediate and comprehensive" response from the U.S. government to the claims.

Other European officials demanded an explanation from the U.S.

"I am deeply worried and shocked about the allegations," European Parliament President Martin Schulz said in a statement, according to CNN. "If the allegations prove to be true, it would be an extremely serious matter which will have a severe impact on EU-US relations. On behalf of the European Parliament, I demand full clarification and require further information speedily from the U.S. authorities with regard to these allegations."

obama is Stasi 2.0

But we are doing it for their own good.

ahh, I wish you could have seen the cheezzy grin on my face as I typed that.

The obama admin is different from the KGB how?

Simple. One is a political faction duly elected in US of A. The other is a unelected secret intelligence operation.

I hoped that helped clean up your little misunderstanding.

Simple. One is a political faction duly elected in US of A. The other is a unelected secret intelligence operation.

I hoped that helped clean up your little misunderstanding.

did you knee jerk a post or are you actually ignorant of the fact that we didn't vote in most of his admin? And none of his czars.

did you knee jerk a post or are you actually ignorant of the fact that we didn't vote in most of his admin?

Oh, My bad. I assumed you understood all administrations since 1776 have been selected by the incoming elected official once arriving in office. Excuse my ignorance for assuming you knew that information.

I have to give Obama a lot of credit for this development...he certainly is a UNITER!

The only thing Obama and the Dems have done since 2007 on this is to add congressional and judicial oversight. Booosh and Darth Cheney were the secrecy/torture hounds. This is RW BS as always. With lidiot LW outrage added on....so much misinformation and hysteria- just ANOTHER RW BS "scandal" in the end...

OP- Brainwashed RW gloom and doom 24/7 does this to one. Putin is a pain, but this is Russia standing by an ally in Syria. For example, the whole world was and is lined up against Iran and N Korea for the first time under Obama. Remain calm. Islamists and totalitarian s are killing each other in Syria...

Last edited:
...the NSA has been doing this since 2003, why worry so much now? Its a tad late to get all hot and bothered, since our freedoms and rights were trampled on years ago under Bush and the Patriot act. Welcome to the club, nice to see you have finally woken up.

Nothing is ever done until everyone is convinced that it ought to be done, and has been convinced for so long that it is now time to do something else
---F.M. Cornford

Oh brother. Katz is at it again. NSA under Obama makes US like the Hitler regime? Really? Not that I buy into your hyperbolic bs like the wingnut brigade in this thread falling all over themselves to get their nutty jabs in, but I do find it fitting that you are cheering this supposed turn against the US. Very fitting, because you are an unAmerican coward.
I realize you are not very bright. But spying on private citizens in foreign countries with no particular reason other than we can is something new and different here.
European officials slam US over bugging report

Perhaps this is what Obama meant when he said "Yes we can".

I realize you're a hack tool, but the Obama admin isn't the first, and won't be the last to spy on other countries. Now tell me how it was somehow different when other admins did it.

No other administration spied on the citizens of other countries. obama got reelected by the use of data mining massive amounts of information it had collected. At one point obama contacted individuals and told them how their neighbors had voted. Then invited them to go to people who had not voted for obama and "persuade"them to do so.

No country will tolerate their citizens being mined and used like that.

It is not enough for other countries to unite in displeasure. We need regime change.

Forum List

Back