World uniting against the United States

We will know who did what and where with in seconds, and it takes under 50 minutes for a
Trident II to reach its "targets".

No one can even compare to these capabilities. So, calm down Francis.

Actually, it takes 10 to 15 minutes. It's first strike surprise weapon. 50 minutes, LOL. It only takes an ICBM in Montana 26-30 minutes to blow Russia several new assholes.

No other administration spied on the citizens of other countries.
Are you fucking kidding? What is the purpose of the CIA, if not to spy on "the citizens" of other countries?

obama got reelected by the use of data mining massive amounts of information it had collected.
Nonsense.

At one point obama contacted individuals and told them how their neighbors had voted. Then invited them to go to people who had not voted for obama and "persuade"them to do so.
Yeah, that never happened.

No country will tolerate their citizens being mined and used like that.
Every country in the history of human civilization has "tolerated" that - and all of the successful ones did it.

It is not enough for other countries to unite in displeasure. We need regime change.
More nonsense.

katzndogz said:
At one point obama contacted individuals and told them how their neighbors had voted. Then invited them to go to people who had not voted for obama and "persuade"them to do so.

I didn't even see that line.

:rofl:

Are you fucking kidding me? You're fucking demented.

Are they trying to say that they don't have spies in the United States? If that's what they're saying, they are lying.

We have spies all over the world and the world has spies here. It's just posturing trying to make themselves look good. I say let them throw their threats and let us boycott their goods, we'll see how long all this tough talk lasts.

EDIT: I forgot to add, if we had strong leadership, this wouldn't be going on. Such is life when the people vote in the apologist in chief.

Last edited:
Are they trying to say that they don't have spies in the United States? If that's what they're saying, they are lying.

We have spies all over the world and the world has spies here. It's just posturing trying to make themselves look good. I say let them throw their threats and let us boycott their goods, we'll see how long all this tough talk lasts.

EDIT: I forgot to add, if we had strong leadership, this wouldn't be going on. Such is life when the people vote in the apologist in chief.

Talk about air head statements...

Oh brother. Katz is at it again. NSA under Obama makes US like the Hitler regime? Really? Not that I buy into your hyperbolic bs like the wingnut brigade in this thread falling all over themselves to get their nutty jabs in, but I do find it fitting that you are cheering this supposed turn against the US. Very fitting, because you are an unAmerican coward.
I realize you are not very bright. But spying on private citizens in foreign countries with no particular reason other than we can is something new and different here.
European officials slam US over bugging report

Perhaps this is what Obama meant when he said "Yes we can".

I realize you're a hack tool, but the Obama admin isn't the first, and won't be the last to spy on other countries. Now tell me how it was somehow different when other admins did it.

You demonstrate inferior intelligence with every post.
It isn't an issue of "spying on countries." Countries have done that back to the ancient Greek era. Hell, it's in the Bible.
The difference here is that the Obama Administration has listened in on the phone calls of average Germans and others, people who posed no threat, people living their ordinary every day lives. Why? Because they could.

I thought they were supposed to love us now that Obama is the president. What happened?

Obama's kill list and the drone program that the liberal left loves has most of the ME hating the Obama and the US.

Now we are spying on our allies.

Interesting that the Nobel Peace Prize winner is such a force for using force even against our ally nations.

Germans Loved Obama. Now We Don’t Trust Him.

In Germany, whenever the government begins to infringe on individual freedom, society stands up. Given our history, we Germans are not willing to trade in our liberty for potentially better security. Germans have experienced firsthand what happens when the government knows too much about someone. In the past 80 years, Germans have felt the betrayal of neighbors who informed for the Gestapo and the fear that best friends might be potential informants for the Stasi. Homes were tapped. Millions were monitored.

Although these two dictatorships, Nazi and Communist, are gone and we now live in a unified and stable democracy, we have not forgotten what happens when secret police or intelligence agencies disregard privacy. It is an integral part of our history and gives young and old alike a critical perspective on state surveillance systems.

I realize you are not very bright. But spying on private citizens in foreign countries with no particular reason other than we can is something new and different here.
European officials slam US over bugging report

Perhaps this is what Obama meant when he said "Yes we can".

I realize you're a hack tool, but the Obama admin isn't the first, and won't be the last to spy on other countries. Now tell me how it was somehow different when other admins did it.

It isn't an issue of "spying on countries." Countries have done that back to the ancient Greek era. Hell, it's in the Bible.
The difference here is that the Obama Administration has listened in on the phone calls of average Germans and others, people who posed no threat, people living their ordinary every day lives. Why? Because they could.

That's not even close to what is being alleged. Did you even bother reading the story before you started making things up?

The story alleges that the NSA planted bugs in the EU offices in NY and DC. How exactly does that translate to "listening in on the phone calls of average Germans"?

It's like WWII redux only America stands in the place where Nazis once stood.

European officials lash out at new NSA spying report - CBS News

"If the media reports are accurate, then this recalls the methods used by enemies during the Cold War," Leutheusser-Schnarrenberger said in a statement to The Associated Press.

"It is beyond comprehension that our friends in the United States see Europeans as enemies," she said, calling for an "immediate and comprehensive" response from the U.S. government to the claims.

Other European officials demanded an explanation from the U.S.

"I am deeply worried and shocked about the allegations," European Parliament President Martin Schulz said in a statement, according to CNN. "If the allegations prove to be true, it would be an extremely serious matter which will have a severe impact on EU-US relations. On behalf of the European Parliament, I demand full clarification and require further information speedily from the U.S. authorities with regard to these allegations."

obama is Stasi 2.0

So you are assuming this began with Obama.

That's not even close to what is being alleged. Did you even bother reading the story before you started making things up?

The story alleges that the NSA planted bugs in the EU offices in NY and DC. How exactly does that translate to "listening in on the phone calls of average Germans"?

The NSA is alleged to have placed bugs in EU offices. That is one Der Spiegel story.

Another Der Speigal story also claims the NSA monitored the phone calls of German citizens.

German Prosecutors To Review NSA Spying Allegations - SPIEGEL ONLINE
According to the content of documents viewed by SPIEGEL, spying by the American National Security Agency (NSA) has been far more widespread than previously believed. Secret NSA documents show that authorities systematically monitored and saved a large share of Internet and telephone connection data. Internal NSA statistics show that around 500 million communications connections in Germany are monitored monthly by the agency. The NSA also classifies Germany as a "target" for spying.

But it is foolish to assume this program was created by Obama.

Last edited:

The NSA is alleged to have placed bugs in EU offices. That is one Der Spiegel story.

Another Der Speigal story also claims the NSA monitored the phone calls of German citizens.

According to the content of documents viewed by SPIEGEL, spying by the American National Security Agency (NSA) has been far more widespread than previously believed. Secret NSA documents show that authorities systematically monitored and saved a large share of Internet and telephone connection data. Internal NSA statistics show that around 500 million communications connections in Germany are monitored monthly by the agency. The NSA also classifies Germany as a "target" for spying.

Yeah, that's not the story in the OP, I hadn't seen that one.

Either way, that doesn't translate to "listening to phone calls".

"If the media reports are accurate, then this recalls the methods used by enemies during the Cold War," Leutheusser-Schnarrenberger said in a statement to The Associated Press.

"It is beyond comprehension that our friends in the United States see Europeans as enemies," she said, calling for an "immediate and comprehensive" response from the U.S. government to the claims.

"I am deeply worried and shocked about the allegations," European Parliament President Martin Schulz said in a statement, according to CNN. "If the allegations prove to be true, it would be an extremely serious matter which will have a severe impact on EU-US relations. On behalf of the European Parliament, I demand full clarification and require further information speedily from the U.S. authorities with regard to these allegations."

obama is Stasi 2.0
Read a story...http://news.yahoo.com/european-officials-slam-us-over-bugging-report-135703554.html.....The EU leaders are considering sanctions against the US.
This latest incident only goes to confirm Obama's paranoia.
All egomanics are paranoid.

I am sick and tired of the excuses that have come from the White House spoin doctors who repeat over and over "the President had no knowledge..."
What the hell kind of leadership do we have when the guy in charge claims "I did not know"...
It's bullshit. All of it. Obama knows everything his administration does. No President worth his salt does not have his finger on every button.

Yeah, that's not the story in the OP, I hadn't seen that one.

Either way, that doesn't translate to "listening to phone calls".

Your apology is accepted.

obama is Stasi 2.0

Nazis comparison again? Really?

Goodness! If one thing the world is constantly doing its harping, but never doing anything against, is the USA.

Harp, yeah, they do well. I live and run a company in Sweden. I hear the crap all the time. Do anything. No, and hell no! Because deep down inside when you go to their homes, have a dinner, and poor a drink or two, three, and four....and I say I wish we weren't even over there anywhere...it's like a cold chill falls over the room and it goes quiet.

They want us everywhere. It just makes them feel better to complain about it. Deep down inside where they don't want to go, they know there is the boogeyman that they just don't have the guts to fight themselves...anywhere, or anytime....well, not without an American Marine Task Force in the front.

Nuff said.

Last edited:
We are becoming a wicked and idolatrous nation. The Spirit of the Lord is withdrawaling from this people as a whole. Soon we will be ripe for destruction unless the people do a serious 180.

We had the Lord help us with our battles in the past because we were a righteous people for the most part.

No man or people possessing wisdom will give vent to wrath, for that is calculated to weaken, to destroy, to blot out of existence. When the Supreme Ruler of the universe wishes to destroy a nation, he takes away their wisdom . . . and they are filled with wrath: they give way to their anger, and thus lay the foundation of their own destruction."- Brigham Young

Forum List

Back