World uniting against the United States

Ekrem, you do not nuance well.

I said the USA is not particularly worried about it.

An example: Turkey tried to blackmail the USA for wanting to use the Turks' southern border. So the USA said "sod off" to the Turks and brought the unit to the Persian Gulf instead.

The lesson: what Europe, Der Speigel, or Turkey may think or do really does not concern Americans much, nor should it.

Well, we don't live in your father's times anymore where the USA doesn't have to worry about anything.

We don't have to worry about Turkey, for sure, minor player in a minor region, always kissing up to the USA.

That's not the subject here.
The subject is the USA spying on the outside world (companies and private-persons) on a massive scale.
You basically said: "Who cares, Americans shouldn't be worried", and I'm trying to say, that there are a lot of people who care and that this will have consequences.

Germans can be real hypocrites.

German intel-agencies and German government are probably accomplices of the US government (NSA).
Anywhere you look into NATO countries the USA is deeply involved in that country's state-establishment.
Then there are the normal people of these countries (civil-society, economy), and this scandal is so big, that they'll organize against it.

I doubt there are many if any developed countries whose intel agencies do not spy on various groups and other countries. That the NSA was spying on China, Russia, Germany or any other country will not surprise me.

What I find unsettling is their spying on US citizens en masse...without warrant or cause other than that some low ranking agent deems it appropriate.

Well, we don't live in your father's times anymore where the USA doesn't have to worry about anything.

We don't have to worry about Turkey, for sure, minor player in a minor region, always kissing up to the USA.

That's not the subject here.
The subject is the USA spying on the outside world (companies and private-persons) on a massive scale.
You basically said: "Who cares, Americans shouldn't be worried", and I'm trying to say, that there are a lot of people who care and that this will have consequences.

Jake represents Libtard Foreign Policy quite accurately: Just execute the academic policies of self-declared Ivy League intellectuals, regardless of the practical and realistic consequences in a world full of down-to-earth and organic human beings.

Every nation should consider this as an Act of War.

Sun Tzu, The Art of War:

"The supreme art of war is subduing the enemy without fighting."

Sun Tzu would tell you that INFORMATION is the most important aspect of all warfare.

The NSA is an act of War against all Nations.

Sun Tzu
All war is deception.

Rev 18:23
And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

Last edited by a moderator:
I doubt there are many if any developed countries whose intel agencies do not spy on various groups and other countries. That the NSA was spying on China, Russia, Germany or any other country will not surprise me.

What I find unsettling is their spying on US citizens en masse...without warrant or cause other than that some low ranking agent deems it appropriate.

Why do you think they do that?

Ekrem, you do not nuance well.

I said the USA is not particularly worried about it.

An example: Turkey tried to blackmail the USA for wanting to use the Turks' southern border. So the USA said "sod off" to the Turks and brought the unit to the Persian Gulf instead.

The lesson: what Europe, Der Speigel, or Turkey may think or do really does not concern Americans much, nor should it.

Very weak.

Obama is managing to unite the world with one goal..

Get rid of the United States.

As hated by the Left as President Bush was, even he didn't do that.

Well, let's be clear here. We ALL spy on each other. Nothing new about that. It's been done forever.

However, Barry has become so blatant in his hatred for " colonialist" Europe that even EUROPE is tired of it.

All these Barry Bootlickers are going to be upset at the man's "legacy". It's going downhill day by day. He has nothing to lose now and his "fundamental transformation" of America is going forward - started out slowly in his first term but he's now pushing the pedal to the floor.

He's intentionally attempting to crash the system. That's my opinion. I mean who else spends like crazy in a recession? Who else wages stupid, unnecessary wars during the same? Who else creates a massive socialized medical system while taking lavish vacations on the taxpayer dime? Who else oversees a stasi security grid that designed to enslave the population after he crashes the system?

By the time obama gets done the US won't have a single friendly country left. Which is okay, until we need an alliance instead of an enemy. Having obama is worth earning the scorn of the planet.

He's intentionally attempting to crash the system. That's my opinion. I mean who else spends like crazy in a recession? Who else wages stupid, unnecessary wars during the same? Who else creates a massive socialized medical system while taking lavish vacations on the taxpayer dime? Who else oversees a stasi security grid that designed to enslave the population after he crashes the system?

And purchases billions of rounds of ammo and continues Cheney's Halliburton construction of death camps. And then tries to grab guns (immediately after re-election, when he was most politically powerful).

In fact, what has Obama done differently than Dick Cheney since 2009?

It's like WWII redux only America stands in the place where Nazis once stood.

European officials lash out at new NSA spying report - CBS News

"If the media reports are accurate, then this recalls the methods used by enemies during the Cold War," Leutheusser-Schnarrenberger said in a statement to The Associated Press.

"It is beyond comprehension that our friends in the United States see Europeans as enemies," she said, calling for an "immediate and comprehensive" response from the U.S. government to the claims.

Other European officials demanded an explanation from the U.S.

"I am deeply worried and shocked about the allegations," European Parliament President Martin Schulz said in a statement, according to CNN. "If the allegations prove to be true, it would be an extremely serious matter which will have a severe impact on EU-US relations. On behalf of the European Parliament, I demand full clarification and require further information speedily from the U.S. authorities with regard to these allegations."

obama is Stasi 2.0

This is the fundamental change obama promised.

This goes along with those boot-lickers who applauded Obama when he said that in order to "cure our national debt, we must continue spending" and they HONEST TO GOD believed what he was selling.

17 TRILLION in debt - Spend trillions more To "get out of debt". Thats when I knew for sure that the left was completely and utterly crazy".

And you are correct on this point, as well. a "Stasi security grid" ala the IRS is being built everyday. Not to enslave us at gun point, quite the opposite, to enslave us with the "law". It's coming. As sure as I sit at this I Pad, it's coming.

Some of you are so far off base its actually making me wonder about some posters mental health.

Look up the SSN, Space Surveillance Network.

We have American sensors all over the globe, I know as I work on the majority of these radar sites. CIS (Russia) and PRC (People's Republic of China) DO NOT HAVE THESE CAPABILITIES. Nothing even close as a matter of fact. Our tight grip on the high ground AKA, Space, is as strong as ever. Not one nation can even compare to our space based infrastructure, so go on and try the US of A.

We will know who did what and where with in seconds, and it takes under 50 minutes for a
Trident II to reach its "targets".

No one can even compare to these capabilities. So, calm down Francis.

Oh brother. Katz is at it again. NSA under Obama makes US like the Hitler regime? Really? Not that I buy into your hyperbolic bs like the wingnut brigade in this thread falling all over themselves to get their nutty jabs in, but I do find it fitting that you are cheering this supposed turn against the US. Very fitting, because you are an unAmerican coward.

:lol:

Holy shit, you're fucking nutso, buddy. Calm down before you hurt yourself. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back