World uniting against the United States

Ok, so lets assume the whole world is mad at us. Now what are they going to do about it? They're going to do nothing because the US is far more powerful than them. They can be mad all they want, but its not going to change anything. When your the top dog, you can do whatever you want. That's the beauty of being an American. We are better than everyone else.

The problem with that is that Obama is determined to knock us off the top of the heap and bring us down to the level of a third world nation. As Putin said "Obama is either really stupid or he is intentionally trying to destroy the US economy"

And the reactionaries continue blather speaking for a very small unimportant segment of dwindling American opinion.

first tell us what you think "reactionary" means.

Second explain why 40% of americans describe themselves and conservatives and only 20% describe themselves as liberals.

Poor Jake :( No relevancy here....no relevancy in real life.....You speak for no one Jake, you know it...I know it....everyone knows it :(

I speak for common sense mainstream America; who cares if an isolated reactionary doesn't like it. Roo, the far right reactionaries are little teapots spouting, nothing more.

you are so far out of the mainstream that you are living in a desert. YOU are the reactionary my ignorant little friend. Of course, I doubt that you even know what the word means even though you use it 100 times a day.

I don't think fakeshaky is a reactionary, he has toed the liberal democrat line quite well without wavering at all.

Yet you worship them. Maybe you have been brainwashed by YOUR favorite liars into believing that any that dispute the lies you regurgitate are lying when as we know the right lies about everything.

The christian right and the corporotist fascist right both lie. The Teepee party lies..

The leftists lie also. All politicians lie to some extent. But nobody lies like the right.

What I find fascinating is that a guy like yourself that has access to way more information than the average brain dead zombie that votes for people like Darrel Issa still repeats the tired and very dishonest montra of the right wing.

I can almost excuse the average moron republican for being willfully ignorant but someone like yourself knows full well that most of the missinformation you pass along is at best nonsense and usually outright dishonesty.

The only truth the RW has uttered since 2008 is that they promised to waste our tax dollars in an attempt to ruin Obama.

Do you get paid by the word to lie on USMB?
Note for Huggy: The word "lie" is NOT defined as "things that make Huggy cry".

Time to put on your big girl panties and deal with it.

Your posts don't make me feel much of anything. We are already doomed so it doesn't matter much what we say. Sometime in the near future something rather small cosmic wise will happen on or to earth that will show us just how insignificant we really are. We probably had the time to develope defenses for the coming apocolypse(s) but we pissed away any chance we had with fairy tales and pointless conflict. The cost in treasury and lives of our fittest youth spent foolishly have left us impotent. The hubris against learning to protect the fantasy(s) set us back several thousand years in developement of what we may have discovered that would have saved the species.

I reached this conclusion a few months ago when I asked myself what the slow and steady attack on Obama might do to our country in innaction dealing with the problems and even just the maintenance of our infrastructure.

The problem we will eventually and surely face is as plain as the surface of the moon. The surface of every celestial body is clear and undeniable proof that something out there in space is going to slam into earth and within 3 years humans and nearly every living thing on this planet will perish.

It does not matter if we all of a sudden start getting along. It does not matter if we stop wasting resources and apply all energy and explosives and means to deliver it and/or a way to push earth out of the way just enough and/or build transportation to another planet for all of us...or even just some of us ...enough to seed a new home for humans.

So...sure...I think you are a moron...you think I am a liberal..Blah...Blah...Blah.. but when I win the final arguement it will be a sad and frightening victory.

You all can gloat that at least a handfull of rich fuckers had some extra good fun with thier toys and most people worked for peanuts in a system that rewarded robotic stupidity and pointless greed.

I will continue to play out the game but none of this makes any difference.
Well, ain't YOU just a little ray of sunshine.

I've said it before: It must really SUCK to be you.

And the reactionaries continue blather speaking for a very small unimportant segment of dwindling American opinion.

Get your new issue yet?

obamacheerleader.jpg

daveman demonstrates how irrelevant the far right thinkers, like Ernie S. and Roo, are in America.

Ok, so lets assume the whole world is mad at us. Now what are they going to do about it? They're going to do nothing because the US is far more powerful than them. They can be mad all they want, but its not going to change anything. When your the top dog, you can do whatever you want. That's the beauty of being an American. We are better than everyone else.

"Those whom the Gods would destroy, they first make mad."

Your posts don't make me feel much of anything. We are already doomed so it doesn't matter much what we say. Sometime in the near future something rather small cosmic wise will happen on or to earth that will show us just how insignificant we really are. We probably had the time to develope defenses for the coming apocolypse(s) but we pissed away any chance we had with fairy tales and pointless conflict. The cost in treasury and lives of our fittest youth spent foolishly have left us impotent. The hubris against learning to protect the fantasy(s) set us back several thousand years in developement of what we may have discovered that would have saved the species.

I reached this conclusion a few months ago when I asked myself what the slow and steady attack on Obama might do to our country in innaction dealing with the problems and even just the maintenance of our infrastructure.

The problem we will eventually and surely face is as plain as the surface of the moon. The surface of every celestial body is clear and undeniable proof that something out there in space is going to slam into earth and within 3 years humans and nearly every living thing on this planet will perish.

It does not matter if we all of a sudden start getting along. It does not matter if we stop wasting resources and apply all energy and explosives and means to deliver it and/or a way to push earth out of the way just enough and/or build transportation to another planet for all of us...or even just some of us ...enough to seed a new home for humans.

So...sure...I think you are a moron...you think I am a liberal..Blah...Blah...Blah.. but when I win the final arguement it will be a sad and frightening victory.

You all can gloat that at least a handfull of rich fuckers had some extra good fun with thier toys and most people worked for peanuts in a system that rewarded robotic stupidity and pointless greed.

Well, ain't YOU just a little ray of sunshine.

I've said it before: It must really SUCK to be you.

It is going to suck to be any/all of us when a modest asteroid slams into earth. Too bad we wasted our time and resources on religion and greed.

Yet you worship them. Maybe you have been brainwashed by YOUR favorite liars into believing that any that dispute the lies you regurgitate are lying when as we know the right lies about everything.

The christian right and the corporotist fascist right both lie. The Teepee party lies..

The leftists lie also. All politicians lie to some extent. But nobody lies like the right.

What I find fascinating is that a guy like yourself that has access to way more information than the average brain dead zombie that votes for people like Darrel Issa still repeats the tired and very dishonest montra of the right wing.

I can almost excuse the average moron republican for being willfully ignorant but someone like yourself knows full well that most of the missinformation you pass along is at best nonsense and usually outright dishonesty.

The only truth the RW has uttered since 2008 is that they promised to waste our tax dollars in an attempt to ruin Obama.

Do you get paid by the word to lie on USMB?

LOL......kook alert.

Forum List

Back