World uniting against the United States

The BS Pub/hacker "scandal" hits EU- Politicians share crocidile tears and concerns- but they knew about this and appreciate our anti-terrorist help. Actually, these EU paliament guys, pretty powerless except for making regulations, may well be out of the loop. Der Spiegal etc etc. just like a good story...ZZZZZZZZ

Obama has done NOTHING but add congressional/judicial oversight. Pubs will do ANYTHING to try and hurt Obama with BS, country be damned. Pathetic, hater dupes...

Last edited:
We are becoming a wicked and idolatrous nation. The Spirit of the Lord is withdrawaling from this people as a whole. Soon we will be ripe for destruction unless the people do a serious 180.

We had the Lord help us with our battles in the past because we were a righteous people for the most part.

No man or people possessing wisdom will give vent to wrath, for that is calculated to weaken, to destroy, to blot out of existence. When the Supreme Ruler of the universe wishes to destroy a nation, he takes away their wisdom . . . and they are filled with wrath: they give way to their anger, and thus lay the foundation of their own destruction."- Brigham Young

Were the attacks on 9-11 successful because of our wicked ways?

Not to many men were as wicked as Brigham Young.

Mountain Meadows Massacre - 1857 Massacre - Frank Kirkman's Mountain Meadows Massacre Site

I realize you are not very bright. But spying on private citizens in foreign countries with no particular reason other than we can is something new and different here.
European officials slam US over bugging report

Perhaps this is what Obama meant when he said "Yes we can".

I realize you're a hack tool, but the Obama admin isn't the first, and won't be the last to spy on other countries. Now tell me how it was somehow different when other admins did it.

You demonstrate inferior intelligence with every post.
It isn't an issue of "spying on countries." Countries have done that back to the ancient Greek era. Hell, it's in the Bible.
The difference here is that the Obama Administration has listened in on the phone calls of average Germans and others, people who posed no threat, people living their ordinary every day lives. Why? Because they could.

You demonstrate faux-butthurt with every post. I'm sure you have some reliable proof that no other US admin has EVER used the same tactics. I'll be waiting for that link...:eusa_whistle:

It's things like this that give me hope.

This Is Like the 'Cold War': Europe Fumes Over US Spying

European leaders warned on Monday that claims the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA) bugged European Union (EU) offices and hacked into its computer network could derail major trade talks, as the controversy over U.S. spying snowballed.

Germany's foreign ministry summoned the U.S. Ambassador to seek clarification and German Chancellor Angel Merkel will also discuss the issue with President Barack Obama, her spokesman said.

Even better
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/30/o...oved-obama-now-we-dont-trust-him.html?hp&_r=0

Given our history, we Germans are not willing to trade in our liberty for potentially better security. Germans have experienced firsthand what happens when the government knows too much about someone. In the past 80 years, Germans have felt the betrayal of neighbors who informed for the Gestapo and the fear that best friends might be potential informants for the Stasi. Homes were tapped. Millions were monitored.

Although these two dictatorships, Nazi and Communist, are gone and we now live in a unified and stable democracy, we have not forgotten what happens when secret police or intelligence agencies disregard privacy. It is an integral part of our history and gives young and old alike a critical perspective on state surveillance systems.

And it gets even better

Francois Hollande tells the US to stop eavesdropping on Europe if it wants progress on trade deal - Telegraph

President Francois Hollande threatened to block negotiations on a transatlantic free trade treaty yesterday as European leaders rounded on the US over revelations that America spied on its allies.

“We cannot accept this kind of behaviour between partners and allies,” Mr Hollande said. “We ask that this immediately stop. There can be no negotiations or transactions in all areas until we have obtained these guarantees, for France but also for all of the European Union, for all partners of the United States.”
Germany also backed Mr Hollande’s threat to freeze talks launched last month at the G8 summit on $100 billion a year free trade talks between Europe and America stating that “mutual trust” was a necessary basis of negotiations.

I am particularly pleased by the Germans giving an echo to Ben Franklin.

Last edited:
We are becoming a wicked and idolatrous nation. The Spirit of the Lord is withdrawaling from this people as a whole. Soon we will be ripe for destruction unless the people do a serious 180.

We had the Lord help us with our battles in the past because we were a righteous people for the most part.

No man or people possessing wisdom will give vent to wrath, for that is calculated to weaken, to destroy, to blot out of existence. When the Supreme Ruler of the universe wishes to destroy a nation, he takes away their wisdom . . . and they are filled with wrath: they give way to their anger, and thus lay the foundation of their own destruction."- Brigham Young

Horse shit! This nation has never been a model based on heaven or the Bible.

Obama's incompetence is well known around the world, as is his lying and corruption.

Obama has made the USA the laughing stock of the world. Our enemies love it when we have weak leaders---------Carter, Obama.

What's even worse is that the idiot obozo is arming our enemies. Its treason.

have you ever read the declaration of independence?

The DoI never onces mentions Jesus, Heavenly Father, Jehovah, the Bible, the Old Testament, the New Testament, so forth and so on.

Jefferson used deistic language that covered all spiritual bases.

Don't ever try this again, Redfish.

Mountain Meadows Massacre - 1857 Massacre - Frank Kirkman's Mountain Meadows Massacre Site

No, they occured because we were asleep.

And Brigham was so wicked telling those people not to massacre anyone.

Doesn't change the Laws of Nature and Nature's God.

Huh? When was that? !!

That's a part of US history I seem to have missed !!

Maybe I was in the bathroom. · ·
images

Huh? When was that? !!

That's a part of US history I seem to have missed !!

Maybe I was in the bathroom. · ·
images

Well Battle after Battle during the Revolution for example.

It helps to actually know what happened when you study history.

This Is Like the 'Cold War': Europe Fumes Over US Spying

European leaders warned on Monday that claims the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA) bugged European Union (EU) offices and hacked into its computer network could derail major trade talks, as the controversy over U.S. spying snowballed.

Francois Hollande tells the US to stop eavesdropping on Europe if it wants progress on trade deal - Telegraph

President Francois Hollande threatened to block negotiations on a transatlantic free trade treaty yesterday as European leaders rounded on the US over revelations that America spied on its allies.

“We cannot accept this kind of behaviour between partners and allies,” Mr Hollande said. “We ask that this immediately stop. There can be no negotiations or transactions in all areas until we have obtained these guarantees, for France but also for all of the European Union, for all partners of the United States.”
Germany also backed Mr Hollande’s threat to freeze talks launched last month at the G8 summit on $100 billion a year free trade talks between Europe and America stating that “mutual trust” was a necessary basis of negotiations.
Meanwhile, as the USA flounders, Canada is busy [as a beaver?] forging ahead with its negotiations to become a member of the European economic union.

I forsee Canadians forming a Circumpolar Empire in conjunction with Europe, Russia and Japan. Soon much trade will be moving across the unfrozen Arctic Ocean, and economic integration in the circumpolar regions makes a lot of sense.

The soon-to-be-chastened USA could continue to integrate with Mexico, Guatemala, Colombia, Brazil and similar countries whose social mores and political sophistication are more on a level with their own.

I remember a Canadian friend of mine saying, "The Americans think that they are ancient Greece and Rome all rolled into one -- whereas, in fact, they are just Brazil."

You demonstrate inferior intelligence with every post.
It isn't an issue of "spying on countries." Countries have done that back to the ancient Greek era. Hell, it's in the Bible.
The difference here is that the Obama Administration has listened in on the phone calls of average Germans and others, people who posed no threat, people living their ordinary every day lives. Why? Because they could.

That's not even close to what is being alleged. Did you even bother reading the story before you started making things up?

The story alleges that the NSA planted bugs in the EU offices in NY and DC. How exactly does that translate to "listening in on the phone calls of average Germans"?

The NSA is alleged to have placed bugs in EU offices. That is one Der Spiegel story.

Another Der Speigal story also claims the NSA monitored the phone calls of German citizens.

German Prosecutors To Review NSA Spying Allegations - SPIEGEL ONLINE
According to the content of documents viewed by SPIEGEL, spying by the American National Security Agency (NSA) has been far more widespread than previously believed. Secret NSA documents show that authorities systematically monitored and saved a large share of Internet and telephone connection data. Internal NSA statistics show that around 500 million communications connections in Germany are monitored monthly by the agency. The NSA also classifies Germany as a "target" for spying.

But it is foolish to assume this program was created by Obama.

Whow, skip the whole Bush did it and just blame some unnamed some one else. Very efficient.

No, they occured because we were asleep.

And Brigham was so wicked telling those people not to massacre anyone.

That BY letter was after the fact to give the LDS leadership plausible deniability.

George A. Smith, BY's counselor, was complicit in the planning, and no one who understands LDS culture believes for a second that the priesthood leadership of Southern Utah would go on a mass murder spree without thinking they had BY's approval.

Doesn't change the Laws of Nature and Nature's God.

That language is deistic.

Staidhup is right. And anyone who is worrying about Der Spiegel's concerns is worrying about nonsense.

It is fun to hear the most recent round of "they're out to get me".

Yet amazingly still, nobody is leaving the country to go live in Albania or Somolia where the rest of the world will love them.

Strange...there are boats and planes leaving every day.

Ask this Snowden asshole how much he's loving the USA right now...Enjoy Moscow kid and it's beautiful Winter. Cracks me up.

Excellent news. The brutal regime must be stopped.

As much as I despise Obama I just don't get comments like this. Good news? Just how the fuck is this good news? It severely damages our country but Obama will STILL FINISH HIS TERM. Meanwhile we will still be dealing with the damage. It won't stop anything obama is doing and it will have little impact on our stupid leaders. So again I ask, how the fuck is this good news?

ThereisnoSpoon said:
I am sick and tired of the excuses that have come from the White House spoin doctors who repeat over and over "the President had no knowledge..."
What the hell kind of leadership do we have when the guy in charge claims "I did not know"...
It's bullshit. All of it. Obama knows everything his administration does. No President worth his salt does not have his finger on every button.

"Welllll, I don't knowwwww!"-Ronald Reagan during the hearings on the Contras-Sandinista arms deals!

Forum List

Back