World War 3 - The Clinton plan

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010

"As President, I will make it clear, that the United States will treat cyber attacks just like any other attack. We will be ready with serious political, economic and military responses."

-Clinton

Russia is in full alert mode. This crazy neocon warmonger must be stopped... Stein was right.

"We have 2000 nuclear missiles on hairtrigger alert. They are saying we are closer to a nuclear war than we have ever been.

Under Hillary Clinton, we could slide into nuclear war very quickly from her declared policy in Syria. "

Last edited:
It isn't Obama's or Hillary's plan, it is the plan of those who control them.
Two, count them TWO President's have bucked the system and the controllers and they were both killed.

...and yet just a few short years ago Big Ears and Cankles were crowing about good relations with Russia. Today Trump says he wants good relations with Russia and the MSM ruthlessly criticizes him.

Amazingly many on the left can't see the deception.

The world's plan to cull the herd. Chess pieces in place and let the chaos reign.

8 billion people.

How would the world eliminate 4 or 5 billion or more?

We can only hope this becomes a big story, but I tend to doubt it will because the MSM will hide it. Trump gets a rash of shit for claiming the election is rigged, while this kind of treason is ignored.

Indeed. The only explaination I can see as possible for that is because Hillary's followers are even more immoral and corrupt than she and have absolutely zero sense of patriotism.

You Trump supporters are completely off your axles!!!!

Nah...

"As President, I will make it clear, that the United States will treat cyber attacks just like any other attack. We will be ready with serious political, economic and military responses."

She is...

The video is long but informative. Many points raised and discussed from a conservative point of view. I doubt that Russia has violated the border of America in Alaska however. Perhaps within the borders of the far northern hemisphere within it's border but not within Alaska and US border. The final appeal to the female vote is also DOA. The American Lib could not care any less. They are WOMAN!

so assuming all this thing is true, it means the russians are terrified of the americans because insanity, that obama wants to start a war to throw the election for hillary, the propaganda fearmongering about russian aggression. it's like holding the russians hostage and threatening to kill them unless trump ends his presidential campaign. very well, we like the russians, they're the innocent victims now, but at the same time we're americans so they are expendable, so go ahead, shoot the hostages, i don't give a f***.

The video is long but informative. Many points raised and discussed from a conservative point of view. I doubt that Russia has violated the border of America in Alaska however. Perhaps within the borders of the far northern hemisphere within it's border but not within Alaska and US border. The final appeal to the female vote is also DOA. The American Lib could not care any less. They are WOMAN!

Conservative from the point of view of wanting to conserve the planet earth...

I agree with that statement completely. Thank you for posting the video. It was informative. Have a nice day. I am so IR.

so assuming all this thing is true, it means the russians are terrified of the americans because insanity, that obama wants to start a war to throw the election for hillary, the propaganda fearmongering about russian aggression. it's like holding the russians hostage and threatening to kill them unless trump ends his presidential campaign. very well, we like the russians, they're the innocent victims now, but at the same time we're americans so they are expendable, so go ahead, shoot the hostages, i don't give a f***.

I suppose that is one way to look at it. Kind of narrow in perspective from my position, however. But then I am a "Fortress America" kind of guy to begin with. As far as nukes go, man got along with out nukes for millions of years and has had them for only 70 years give or take. We could easily get along with out them now, in spite of climate change. Since what goes around, comes around, perhaps it is time for man to start all over again? I cannot help thinking, we have been down this road before, and look where we are now! Back at the end of the new beginning. Cheers, I am so IR.

Forum List

Back