🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Worldwide marches in solidarity with France

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
It's nice to see so many different groups marching in solidarity with the French. By now people all over the globe are aware of what happened and are no doubt appalled by this (if they are civilized of course).

The Korea Herald > World > World News

kh_newsstand_banner.png

Published : 2015-01-12 09:47
Updated : 2015-01-12 10:53

About a hundred thousand people rallied worldwide in solidarity with France on Sunday, with marchers across Europe and the Middle East chanting "Je suis Charlie" and holding pens in the air.

From Berlin to Washington and Jerusalem to Beirut, crowds waved French flags and sang France's national anthem "La Marseillaise" following the Islamist attacks that killed 17 people, most at the Paris offices of satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo.

Christians, Muslims and Jews alike took part in the rallies, held as some 3.7 million people took to the streets in unity marches across France.

Continue reading at:

why did we have to wait so long for a demonstration of solidarity against terror?

why did we have to wait so long for a demonstration of solidarity against terror?

That's a good question, Aris, especially since so many people have died in terrorist attacks in many locations of this world.

If you ask me, they got exactly what was coming to them.

I mean really, what were they thinking? Creating cartoons mocking the prophet Muhammad. Lol. The fools.

They thought it'd be a fun idea to play at the edge of a cliff. Now that their entrails are splattered all over the ground below, people choose to feel sorry for them.

I do not.

I mean really, what were they thinking? Creating cartoons mocking the prophet Muhammad. Lol. The fools.

They thought it'd be a fun idea to play at the edge of a cliff. Now that their entrails are splattered all over the ground below, people are feeling sorry for them. Please.
When did anyone ever ask you anything?

Brotchess. :slap:

Nary a soul on march in the U.S.
Nary an American official in attendance in France.

Obama- the unvetted Semi-Nego Muslim that we love to hate.

I know you would have loved to be in Los Angeles and march with the people in solidarity with the French.

Hundreds in L.A. hold rally for victims of terror attacks in France
550x309

Demonstrators at a rally outside Los Angeles City Hall raise signs in honor of the 17 people slain in the terrorist attacks in France. The vigil coincided with a mass demonstration the same day in Paris. (Allen J. Schaben / Los Angeles Times)
By TONY BARBOZAcontact the reporter
Hundreds gather outside L.A. City Hall to show solidarity against last week's terrorist attacks in France
Somber L.A. rally symbolically links Southern Californians with people who marched in Paris
Demonstrators in L.A. call for peace and unity in the face of violence and extremism
Hundreds gathered Sunday outside Los Angeles City Hall to show solidarity against last week's terrorist attacks in France and to pay tribute to the 17 people killed.

Continue reading at:

http://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-paris-attacks-rally-20150112-story

They thought it'd be a fun idea to play at the edge of a cliff. Now that their entrails are splattered all over the ground below, people choose to feel sorry for them.

I do not.
We weren't asking you, SHITara. As a Muslim you would of course sympathize with the terrorist animals.

Nary a soul on march in the U.S.
Nary an American official in attendance in France.

Obama- the unvetted Semi-Nego Muslim that we love to hate.

I know you would have loved to be in Los Angeles and march with the people in solidarity with the French.

Hundreds in L.A. hold rally for victims of terror attacks in France
550x309

Demonstrators at a rally outside Los Angeles City Hall raise signs in honor of the 17 people slain in the terrorist attacks in France. The vigil coincided with a mass demonstration the same day in Paris. (Allen J. Schaben / Los Angeles Times)
By TONY BARBOZAcontact the reporter
Hundreds gather outside L.A. City Hall to show solidarity against last week's terrorist attacks in France
Somber L.A. rally symbolically links Southern Californians with people who marched in Paris
Demonstrators in L.A. call for peace and unity in the face of violence and extremism
Hundreds gathered Sunday outside Los Angeles City Hall to show solidarity against last week's terrorist attacks in France and to pay tribute to the 17 people killed.

Continue reading at:

http://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-paris-attacks-rally-20150112-story
I stand Brotch-slapped, your Brotchessness. :slap:

Forum List

Back