Would any of THIS solve the problems with the Bathroom Policy?

Would any of these options solve issues with transgender bathroom use:

• A/1 see below or post your revised version

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • B/2 see below or post your revised version

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C/3 see below or post your revised version

• D/4 None of these options because (please clarify)

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • E/5 Other: Please post better suggestions!

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • F/6 Other: Just want to vent ? Go ahead, everyone else is using this issue for that!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't see any "problem".....you use the bathroom designated to your gender...PERIOD. As if any of this would even be discussed without airhead leftist perverts demanding they're "feeling like a girl" on occasion. I don't give a flying fuck about trannys....let them go out behind the dumpster. I see a man walking into a women's restroom, he's coming back out a lot faster than he went in.

I don't see any "problem".....you use the bathroom designated to your gender...PERIOD. As if any of this would even be discussed without airhead leftist perverts demanding they're "feeling like a girl" on occasion. I don't give a flying fuck about trannys....let them go out behind the dumpster. I see a man walking into a women's restroom, he's coming back out a lot faster than he went in.
Problem? The problem is we have many sexes, and even more genders.

Please reply with A, B, C, None of the Above, or Other:
Would any of these ideas solve problems with the Bathroom Policy and Transgender issues:

A/1. Similar to people having to be medically documented as having a disability for special accommodations such as handicapped parking, what if people had to have a licensed medical doctor approve they are biologically male/female if this is different from their birth certificate. And be screened to make sure they do not have any dangerous predatory criminal illness that renders them unsafe to be around children or other people in restrooms or shower facilities. Would medical/scientific documentation of BIOLOGICAL gender be good enough instead of going by psychologically what people claim (which would not work for other disability/ADA).

the same way nobody wants anyone to abuse handicap/disability designation by claiming conditions they don't have, why not allow the same medical documentation for "biological gender" so this isn't abused by criminals.

B/2. If neutrality and universal inclusion, regardless of belief or gender, are the real issue, why not
have individual stalls or unisex/neutral restrooms that don't distinguish gender at all.

Would that also prevent bullying of transgender people if nobody is in the restroom with them to harass them?

On that note, why not pass stricter laws against unwelcome contact, harassment, or other behavior to create an "unsafe hostile environment" similar to anti-harassment policies in employment standards. And protect ALL PEOPLE not just by gender, orientation, race etc. but make it clear the point is no bullying or abuse of ANYONE. IE NO special protections or treatment, but this applies to ALL people of ALL backgrounds.

C/3. if the issue is security, as it has been brought up that more rapes and assaults occur in restrooms by heterosexual criminals, why not direct funds and attention (currently expended on fighting over this conflict) toward creating jobs for retired or disabled police/vets to mentor interns in security at restroom sites.

If the security is done in pairs, this would allow male/female and experienced/training staff to work together.
Wouldn't that do more to prevent any such fears of bullying, criminal abuse, or other unsafe environment issues?

Please comment if any of these points A, B, C or Other Ideas would work for you or what you think.
D. None of the Above
E. Other

F. if your point is to make a social statement, either for or against gender/orientation or beliefs for or against one side or the other, you are free to use this thread for that, but I hope you will be honest that people on both sides are projecting their support or opposition to groups onto this issue instead of addressing it specifically.

Best option would be to have individual bathrooms so only one person, or person and family member they are helping, can be in one at a time. It would mean total privacy for everyone and no sharing. I still think those with man parts need urinals for the sake of being sanitary. If the bathrooms were labelled with a symbol so everyone knew which had urinals, it would save the confusion.

When it comes to showers, those also need to offer privacy. Simply by having rules that people must at least be behind a curtain before undressing would spare people. Having locking doors on individual showers would be best. I've been in campsite restrooms where a curtain closes in the area where you change and there's another curtain for the actual shower. Just add a door to replace the first curtain. Also, everyone I know hated the open showers in schools and hated having to get naked with classmates. I wish they'd offer more privacy, too, and make everyone more comfortable.

The biggest problem has been creeps taking photos of others. Stall bathrooms offer minimal privacy and no protection against people watching if they want to.

It might be more expensive, but worth it in the long run to do away with multi-stall bathrooms and open showers in locker rooms. Maybe when new buildings are being designed, they could re-design bathrooms to offer every individual some privacy. Wouldn't this solution make everyone happy?

Last edited:
Would any of these ideas solve problems with the Bathroom Policy and Transgender issues:

A/1. Similar to people having to be medically documented as having a disability for special accommodations such as handicapped parking, what if people had to have a licensed medical doctor approve they are biologically male/female if this is different from their birth certificate. And be screened to make sure they do not have any dangerous predatory criminal illness that renders them unsafe to be around children or other people in restrooms or shower facilities. Would medical/scientific documentation of BIOLOGICAL gender be good enough instead of going by psychologically what people claim (which would not work for other disability/ADA).

the same way nobody wants anyone to abuse handicap/disability designation by claiming conditions they don't have, why not allow the same medical documentation for "biological gender" so this isn't abused by criminals.

B/2. If neutrality and universal inclusion, regardless of belief or gender, are the real issue, why not
have individual stalls or unisex/neutral restrooms that don't distinguish gender at all.

Would that also prevent bullying of transgender people if nobody is in the restroom with them to harass them?

On that note, why not pass stricter laws against unwelcome contact, harassment, or other behavior to create an "unsafe hostile environment" similar to anti-harassment policies in employment standards. And protect ALL PEOPLE not just by gender, orientation, race etc. but make it clear the point is no bullying or abuse of ANYONE. IE NO special protections or treatment, but this applies to ALL people of ALL backgrounds.

C/3. if the issue is security, as it has been brought up that more rapes and assaults occur in restrooms by heterosexual criminals, why not direct funds and attention (currently expended on fighting over this conflict) toward creating jobs for retired or disabled police/vets to mentor interns in security at restroom sites.

If the security is done in pairs, this would allow male/female and experienced/training staff to work together.
Wouldn't that do more to prevent any such fears of bullying, criminal abuse, or other unsafe environment issues?

Please comment if any of these points A, B, C or Other Ideas would work for you or what you think.
D. None of the Above
E. Other

F. if your point is to make a social statement, either for or against gender/orientation or beliefs for or against one side or the other, you are free to use this thread for that, but I hope you will be honest that people on both sides are projecting their support or opposition to groups onto this issue instead of addressing it specifically.

Best option would be to have individual bathrooms so only one person, or person and family member they are helping, can be in one at a time. It would mean total privacy for everyone and no sharing. I still think those with man parts need urinals for the sake of being sanitary. If the bathrooms were labelled with a symbol so everyone knew which had urinals, it would save the confusion.

When it comes to showers, those also need to offer privacy. Simply by having rules that people must at least be behind a curtain before undressing would spare people. Having locking doors on individual showers would be best. I've been in campsite restrooms where a curtain closes in the area where you change and there's another curtain for the actual shower. Just add a door to replace the first curtain. Also, everyone I know hated the open showers in schools and hated having to get naked with classmates. I wish they'd offer more privacy, too, and make everyone more comfortable.

The biggest problem has been creeps taking photos of others. Stall bathrooms offer minimal privacy and no protection against people watching if they want to.

It might be more expensive, but worth it in the long run. Maybe when new buildings are being designed, they could re-design bathrooms to offer every individual some privacy. Wouldn't this solution make everyone happy?
If you would all get over this childish fear of who is in the bathroom with you, this would not be an issue. When the cleaning woman is mopping the floor around me while I at the urinal I do not panic, I'm reminded I'm in Eurpoe, where life is greatly more sane.

D. None of the Above
E. Other

It might be more expensive, but worth it in the long run. Maybe when new buildings are being designed, they could re-design bathrooms to offer every individual some privacy. Wouldn't this solution make everyone happy?
If you would all get over this childish fear of who is in the bathroom with you, this would not be an issue. When the cleaning woman is mopping the floor around me while I at the urinal I do not panic, I'm reminded I'm in Eurpoe, where life is greatly more sane.
Another freak who thinks this guy has the right to follow little girls into the bathroom.
image.jpeg

D. None of the Above
E. Other

Another freak who thinks this guy has the right to follow little girls into the bathroom.
View attachment 74513
Not sure that anyone has passed a law savying which bathroom living gnomes should use?

D. None of the Above
E. Other

View attachment 74513
Not sure that anyone has passed a law savying which bathroom living gnomes should use?
Bigot too, sweet.

D. None of the Above
E. Other

There is a reason everyone is born as they are...

D. None of the Above
E. Other

View attachment 74513
Bigot too, sweet.
I happen to like gnomes, I just assume they also come generally male or generally female?

D. None of the Above
E. Other

So Intersexed people were born to be, intersexed?

There are not just two sexes, and nothing at all like two genders.
Do tell us the chromosomes.
Leftards are always anti science.
XY is usually male, not always. And XX is usually female, not always. When you are ready to advance to things like XXXY, XYY, or XYYY, let me know.
:link:
XX male syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Oops. Your link says male is XY and female XX.
Period.

D. None of the Above
E. Other

So Intersexed people we born to be, intersexed?
You have to go to college to learn to be that stupid.

There are not just two sexes, and nothing at all like two genders.
Do tell us the chromosomes.
Leftards are always anti science.
XY is usually male, not always. And XX is usually female, not always. When you are ready to advance to things like XXXY, XYY, or XYYY, let me know.
:link:
XX male syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Oops. Your link says male is XY and female XX.
Period.
No, it says that's usually the case but we have both XX males and XY females. It's S C I E N C E, and science is cool.

Last edited:

D. None of the Above
E. Other

So Intersexed people we born to be, intersexed?
You have to go to college to learn to be that stupid.
You might have to go to college to realize that life is not as simple as A or B, a boy or a girl? Sometimes we have both, or one that looks like the obvious but actually has the typical genetics of the opposite sex.

Forum List

Back