Would any of THIS solve the problems with the Bathroom Policy?

Would any of these options solve issues with transgender bathroom use:

• A/1 see below or post your revised version

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • B/2 see below or post your revised version

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C/3 see below or post your revised version

• D/4 None of these options because (please clarify)

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • E/5 Other: Please post better suggestions!

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • F/6 Other: Just want to vent ? Go ahead, everyone else is using this issue for that!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Frankly, I think it is a big deal over nothing

In almost 60 years, I have never encountered a tranny in the bathroom. If I did, I'd be fine just letting em do their business and move on

Well, it isn't only about you. Many women and parents feel uncomfortable with the idea of creepy dudes hangin in the ladies room. It's not about politics or religion so much. It's just how many people feel.

Target has chased many of its loyal customers away. Walmart especially, is very happy with Target's recent decision on this issue. It's gained Thousands of new customers.
Like I said, I have never encountered a tranny in a restroom

I have encountered many creepy dudes and they were the same sex as me

Likely they thought the same?

Sorry, didn't mean that, BUT IT WAS SO OBVIOUS!

The solution is far more simple than you people are making it out to be.

Single. Occupancy. Restrooms.

Done!

In almost 60 years, I have never encountered a tranny in the bathroom. If I did, I'd be fine just letting em do their business and move on

Well, it isn't only about you. Many women and parents feel uncomfortable with the idea of creepy dudes hangin in the ladies room. It's not about politics or religion so much. It's just how many people feel.

Target has chased many of its loyal customers away. Walmart especially, is very happy with Target's recent decision on this issue. It's gained Thousands of new customers.

Again, it's not only about you. Many women and parents feel differently. They're not into the whole creepy dude peepin them and their families' peepies thing. That may be your thing, but it isn't for most others.

Target thought it was being cute by pushing a PC promotional stunt. But it looks like it's backfiring. It's lost Thousands of loyal customers it couldn't afford to lose. It is what it is.
Creepy people hang out in restrooms anyway
You should not let your kid go alone even if restrooms are transgender

Ok conservatives... Choose your poison

You are in a men's room

Do you want a guy in a dress peeing in the urinal next to you
Or
A cross dressing lesbian using one of the stalls

To keep the guy out of the woman's restroom, to provide women the privacy and the respect they deserve, dude with the dress.

Was that intended to be a tough question ?

Men who respect women will find it quite easy.

Just curious

Have you ever used a restroom with a tranny in it

The solution is far more simple than you people are making it out to be.

Single. Occupancy. Restrooms.

Done!

Billions of dollars spent to make a tiny delusional population happy?

Instead of researching cures for Cancer, or treatment for these poor bastards?

How humanitarian if you!

Just curious

Have you ever used a restroom with a tranny in it

Actually yes, he didn't seem put out at all.

Emptied his bladder and left.

Silly looking, but I don't judge on appearances.

You are in a men's room

Or

To keep the guy out of the woman's restroom, to provide women the privacy and the respect they deserve, dude with the dress.

A man using a urinal is exposing himself
A man in a dress would use a stall in the ladies room

Whose privacy is violated

You are in a men's room

Or

A man using a urinal is exposing himself
A man in a dress would use a stall in the ladies room

Whose privacy is violated

Ask Justice Ginsberg, she wrote about it back in the 70s

Ginsburg In 1975: Separate Bathrooms Are ‘In Some Situations Required’

Smart lady

Again, I have never seen a tranny in a public restroom. If I did, I'd just do my business and leave

If my wife were uncomfortable about a tranny in the womens room, I'd advise her to wait five minutes until he left

Again, I have never seen a tranny in a public restroom. If I did, I'd just do my business and leave

If my wife were uncomfortable about a tranny in the womens room, I'd advise her to wait five minutes until he left

I guess I'd like to think the tranny should respect the woman and wait or simply go into the other room.

I guess I'd like to think the tranny should respect the woman and wait or simply go into the other room.

Trannys are not welcome regardless of which room they use

I gave you my experience. It came in, emptied it's bladder, washed hands and left.

Would a parade of made it feel more welcomed?

I gave you my experience. It came in, emptied it's bladder, washed hands and left.

Just what I thought...no big deal

Just what I thought...no big deal

Yep, it was fine being a male in a men's restroom.

Case closed then

Got a dick, it's the men's room with Ya

Forum List

Back