Would any of THIS solve the problems with the Bathroom Policy?

Would any of these options solve issues with transgender bathroom use:

• A/1 see below or post your revised version

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • B/2 see below or post your revised version

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C/3 see below or post your revised version

• D/4 None of these options because (please clarify)

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • E/5 Other: Please post better suggestions!

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • F/6 Other: Just want to vent ? Go ahead, everyone else is using this issue for that!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let's be real, Target has just lost Thousands of customers. Walmart especially, has benefited greatly from its bizarre decision. And Target couldn't afford to lose a single customer to Walmart. I think Target's decision was meant to be a nice PC gimmick, but it's clearly backfiring.

However that being said, you're completely out of your mind if you sit your buttocks on a Target or Walmart toilet. Target's not quite as bad, but Walmart? My God, talk about 'Russian Roulette?' Be safe, hold it in. You wont get any unexpected STD surprises, or deal with creepy dudes hangin out in the ladies room.

Wal-Mart has had enough problems with criminals and security issues in their parking lots.
Maybe the idea of adding security guards is needed inside the store as well!
Thank you, paulitician

Money. Walmart won't spring for extra security. I have a relative who works in Management there. Walmart is a notorious criminal hangout. It's a 24/7 store with very limited security. Criminals love it. Walmart's theft rate is astronomical. Its prices are gonna begin to inch up as a result.

But aside from that, i don't get why anyone would willingly sit their buttocks on a Walmart toilet. I mean, disease-ridden homeless folks actually live in Walmart bathrooms. Sitting on its toilets really is playing 'Russian Roulette.' Who knows what disease you'll pick up? YUCKY.

Sure, of course the cost is a factor for any business paulitician

There are ways to make the added security affordable.
There are grants and nonprofits that help with creating jobs for Vets,
and some for excons who are turning their lives around. If you pair
up a Vet with an excon, that's a win win situation. I'd recommend having
an extra pair of security guards anyway. Lives would be saved by avoiding
one on one confrontations, where two people on patrol makes all the difference.

If the point is for the federal govt to offer protections, why not offer tax breaks
for creating jobs for security. Perhaps the deterrence effect and other benefits
would be worth the investment.

Walmart's not too concerned about it. It's rakin in $Billions. It's decided not to spring for extra security. Walmarts are actually very dangerous places at certain times of the day.

Like i said, it's a notorious criminal hangout. But as long as millions of folks keep showing up to buy more cheap shitty Chinese-made shite, Walmart's just fine with the current set-up.
Walmart is very dangerous? More of this all in your head thing. With that many stores if they were very dangerous it would be all over the news. The constant stream of people actually makes them very safe. If you want danger, drop by a 7-11 at 3AM when only drunks or criminals are around.

With all your fears and paranoia, you must live in a bunker.

They already do A. And B. Is very often an option in Australia.

As for A. Most people couldnt change sex because its ridiculously difficult to do. Thats why only people who are serious will do it. However, there are a few gender queer or political trannies about. These people arent on hormones and are really only stirring up trouble while they are in uni. I really doubt they are a sexual threat in the bathroom though, but it might be annoying. like that guy who was dressed as a middle aged liberal woman, who all the articles lied and said was a biological woman. he didnt look like a woman OR a trannie to me.

Thank you, The Great Goose

If the people are in transition, I assume they are under medical supervision.
So again, medical professionals can document that this person is going through biological treatment.
If the person is inbetween, that is why I recommend the individual stalls or the unisex/neutral facilities so there is NO NEED to harass anyone with excess testing of what gender they are.

That can remain private, and so can people's beliefs that alternative orientations are not to be imposed on them by govt to force them to change their beliefs about this.

No need to intrude on either side of this issue.

If someone is partially disabled and still doesn't qualify all the way,
they don't necessarily get a handicapped parking permit either.
this can be worked out if there are neutral or single stalls since nobody is perfect and neither is any public policy.
Well, it's more about avoiding being arrested and jailed everytime you use the bathroom. Sure after going through that,you can go home and return to the police station and show them your paperwork.

And its also about vindictive members of the public who might call the police possibly because they feel the transgendered women has a better figure than them rather than because they look very male. There are conservative SJWs too.

Hey let's be real, if you're taking a shite on a Walmart toilet, you're just flat-out crazy. Disease-ridden homeless folks actually live in Walmart bathrooms. Sitting your buttocks on a Walmart toilet is like playing 'Russian Roulette' with your health. You might just contract a nasty STD. And then at Target, you could run into a weird creepy dude peeping you and your family's peepies. Not a very enjoyable shopping experience.

So, what's the lesson here folks? The lesson is... hold it in. Don't use Walmart or Target bathrooms. No need to risk it. Now get out there and shop till you drop America! Because Lord knows, you definitely need more cheap shitty Chinese-made products that you'll hate as soon as you get em home. Happy Shopping. :)
There is almost no risk at all to using a public toilet. Your skin protects you, that's its job. You aren't, I hope, having sex with the toilet? That could be risky but using the toilet, assuming you don't have open wounds on what you sit on, no risk worth bothering with. Your skin alone is a very effective defense.

Maybe the risk is greater for women where germs can enter vaginally.
Doesn't take much to cause a yeast or other UTI infection.
Even washing with soaps that upset the natural balance can cause problems.

Let's be real, Target has just lost Thousands of customers. Walmart especially, has benefited greatly from its bizarre decision. And Target couldn't afford to lose a single customer to Walmart. I think Target's decision was meant to be a nice PC gimmick, but it's clearly backfiring.

However that being said, you're completely out of your mind if you sit your buttocks on a Target or Walmart toilet. Target's not quite as bad, but Walmart? My God, talk about 'Russian Roulette?' Be safe, hold it in. You wont get any unexpected STD surprises, or deal with creepy dudes hangin out in the ladies room.

Wal-Mart has had enough problems with criminals and security issues in their parking lots.
Thank you, paulitician

Money. Walmart won't spring for extra security. I have a relative who works in Management there. Walmart is a notorious criminal hangout. It's a 24/7 store with very limited security. Criminals love it. Walmart's theft rate is astronomical. Its prices are gonna begin to inch up as a result.

But aside from that, i don't get why anyone would willingly sit their buttocks on a Walmart toilet. I mean, disease-ridden homeless folks actually live in Walmart bathrooms. Sitting on its toilets really is playing 'Russian Roulette.' Who knows what disease you'll pick up? YUCKY.

If the point is for the federal govt to offer protections, why not offer tax breaks
for creating jobs for security. Perhaps the deterrence effect and other benefits

Walmart's not too concerned about it. It's rakin in $Billions. It's decided not to spring for extra security. Walmarts are actually very dangerous places at certain times of the day.

Like i said, it's a notorious criminal hangout. But as long as millions of folks keep showing up to buy more cheap shitty Chinese-made shite, Walmart's just fine with the current set-up.
Walmart is very dangerous? More of this all in your head thing. With that many stores if they were very dangerous it would be all over the news. The constant stream of people actually makes them very safe. If you want danger, drop by a 7-11 at 3AM when only drunks or criminals are around.

Dear Jack4jill there have been enough incidents in Wal-Mart parking lots
to cause an increase in security patrols at certain locations. From what I've
seen and heard inside the stores, the people tearing open packages and
creating internal losses for the staff to clean up is both a criminal hazard
and a distraction so the staff isn't able to focus on supervising other areas of the store.

They often don't pay enough to their workers to afford better, so you get what you pay for.

thanks for your comments Jack4jill and I do think there
are better issues and solutions to focus on, which can make
a practical difference, instead of wasting time and resources
fighting over beliefs that won't change.

Hey let's be real, if you're taking a shite on a Walmart toilet, you're just flat-out crazy. Disease-ridden homeless folks actually live in Walmart bathrooms. Sitting your buttocks on a Walmart toilet is like playing 'Russian Roulette' with your health. You might just contract a nasty STD. And then at Target, you could run into a weird creepy dude peeping you and your family's peepies. Not a very enjoyable shopping experience.

So, what's the lesson here folks? The lesson is... hold it in. Don't use Walmart or Target bathrooms. No need to risk it. Now get out there and shop till you drop America! Because Lord knows, you definitely need more cheap shitty Chinese-made products that you'll hate as soon as you get em home. Happy Shopping. :)
There is almost no risk at all to using a public toilet. Your skin protects you, that's its job. You aren't, I hope, having sex with the toilet? That could be risky but using the toilet, assuming you don't have open wounds on what you sit on, no risk worth bothering with. Your skin alone is a very effective defense.

Your vulva doesn't touch the toilet. There is no more risk for women than men, which is really no risk at all.

Transgndered women are now discriminated against in Target, while before this, they weren't.

They already do A. And B. Is very often an option in Australia.

As for A. Most people couldnt change sex because its ridiculously difficult to do. Thats why only people who are serious will do it. However, there are a few gender queer or political trannies about. These people arent on hormones and are really only stirring up trouble while they are in uni. I really doubt they are a sexual threat in the bathroom though, but it might be annoying. like that guy who was dressed as a middle aged liberal woman, who all the articles lied and said was a biological woman. he didnt look like a woman OR a trannie to me.

Thank you, The Great Goose

If the people are in transition, I assume they are under medical supervision.
So again, medical professionals can document that this person is going through biological treatment.
If the person is inbetween, that is why I recommend the individual stalls or the unisex/neutral facilities so there is NO NEED to harass anyone with excess testing of what gender they are.

That can remain private, and so can people's beliefs that alternative orientations are not to be imposed on them by govt to force them to change their beliefs about this.

No need to intrude on either side of this issue.

If someone is partially disabled and still doesn't qualify all the way,
they don't necessarily get a handicapped parking permit either.
this can be worked out if there are neutral or single stalls since nobody is perfect and neither is any public policy.
Well, it's more about avoiding being arrested and jailed everytime you use the bathroom. Sure after going through that,you can go home and return to the police station and show them your paperwork.

And its also about vindictive members of the public who might call the police possibly because they feel the transgendered women has a better figure than them rather than because they look very male. There are conservative SJWs too.

There should still be the same penalties for calling false alarms and making false reports.
The Great Goose I wouldn't impose additional collective policies affecting more people, just because of criminal abuses that can be addressed by general policies
already in place.

As for real transgendered persons, if stores implemented a policy of having security guards on site,
then as long as the guards know those people personally then nobody has to worry. That would be part of their job.

Issues of profiling on college campuses have been addressed by community residents meeting with the
campus police personally and working out similar concerns.

So this solves multiple problems at the same time.
Again if the focus is on GENERAL security then it isn't targeting just certain people.

Your vulva doesn't touch the toilet. There is no more risk for women than men, which is really no risk at all.

Water splashes upward. Do we really need to go into detail about this?
I've had to take antibiotic soap with me, and my own toilet seat covers into some places
or go elsewhere. Sorry but it's different for men who mostly stand up, I guess!

BTW Jack4jill one point that your comments do bring up that is important:
I don't believe anyone needs to justify WHY they feel comfortable or not.
If transgender people don't feel comfortable they shouldn't be forced to change
or compromise that because other people don't agree.
And same if if everyone else is made to feel uncomfortable.
If people do or do not feel safe, that needs to be respected on BOTH sides,
not harassed for their reasons which are different for each person.

thanks for bringing this up.
If we are going to push for tolerance and inclusion on one side, it goes both ways.

Last edited:
Worst economic recovery in US history.
Job creation is way down.
We are still at war.
World's leading sponsor of terrorism is getting nukes.

LETS MAKE LAWS LETTING MEN INTO WOMENS BATHROOMS AND SHOWERS!

Go for it, it's your call. But i'll pass on Walmart toilets. I have a relative who works in Management at Walmart. And you wouldn't believe the horror stories he's told me. Let's just say, there are many questionable and possibly dangerous folks who actually live in Walmart bathrooms. And i'll have to pass on Target's creepy dudes peepin families' peepies too. My advice is, just hold it in. Be safe.

Thank you, paulitician

With the holes in local economy left when Wal-Mart pulled out of small towns,
they have expressed a desire to make good on their image of helping communities.

Why not create jobs for vets? That's good PR and Wal-Mart is an expert in
getting taxpayers to foot the differences their low pay doesn't cover for workers,
so why not use those advantages for good purpose?

'Doing Good' has absolutely nothing to do with it. It's only about the cash.

Water splashes upward. Do we really need to go into detail about this?
I've had to take antibiotic soap with me, and my own toilet seat covers into some places
or go elsewhere. Sorry but it's different for men who mostly stand up, I guess!

BTW Jack4jill one point that your comments do bring up that is important:
I don't believe anyone needs to justify WHY they feel comfortable or not.
If transgender people don't feel comfortable they shouldn't be forced to change
or compromise that because other people don't agree.
And same if if everyone else is made to feel uncomfortable.
If people do or do not feel safe, that needs to be respected on BOTH sides,
not harassed for their reasons which are different for each person.

thanks for bringing this up.
If we are going to push for tolerance and inclusion on one side, it goes both ways.
Water does splash up but that is changed by who uses the toilet? No. Poop is poop, that doesn't change just because you live on the street or don't shower often. That is unrelated to the toilet seat, completely.

Go for it, it's your call. But i'll pass on Walmart toilets. I have a relative who works in Management at Walmart. And you wouldn't believe the horror stories he's told me. Let's just say, there are many questionable and possibly dangerous folks who actually live in Walmart bathrooms. And i'll have to pass on Target's creepy dudes peepin families' peepies too. My advice is, just hold it in. Be safe.
I disagree with you on the subject at hand but this post was hilarious.

Thank you, paulitician

It is in the news. Violence at Walmart is very common. Check out the Internet and you'll find stories everyday about violence in Walmarts all across the country. It's a well-known criminal hangout.

You'd be very wise to stay away from Walmarts at certain times of the day. And for God's sake, don't sit your buttocks on a Walmart toilet. That would be just plain crazy.

Thank you, paulitician

It is in the news. Violence at Walmart is very common. Check out the Internet and you'll find stories everyday about violence in Walmarts all across the country. It's a well-known criminal hangout.

You'd be very wise to stay away from Walmarts at certain times of the day. And for God's sake, don't sit your buttocks on a Walmart toilet. That would be just plain crazy.
I will not be living my life according to your paranoia. Thanks all the same.

And will you hear a Walmart story often enough? With something like 4,000 stores and tens of millions of people who shop there, I would imagine. It's the biggest grocery chain in the country for God's sake.

Thank you, paulitician

Dear Jack4jill there have been enough incidents in Wal-Mart parking lots
to cause an increase in security patrols at certain locations. From what I've
seen and heard inside the stores, the people tearing open packages and
creating internal losses for the staff to clean up is both a criminal hazard
and a distraction so the staff isn't able to focus on supervising other areas of the store.

They often don't pay enough to their workers to afford better, so you get what you pay for.

thanks for your comments Jack4jill and I do think there
are better issues and solutions to focus on, which can make
a practical difference, instead of wasting time and resources
fighting over beliefs that won't change.

Yeah, last time i was in a Walmart, it was a complete disaster. Loony mongoloids yelling at each other, ripping packages open, throwin shit on the floor. kids screaming and roaming around unattended, and so on. I haven't been back since.

Walmart is easily the worst shopping experience possible. In my opinion, you can't pay workers enough to deal with that insanity. And i've only scratching the surface. I have a relative who currently works in Management there. And his stories are nightmarish. Not a pleasant place to shop, or work.

And will you hear a Walmart story often enough? With something like 4,000 stores and tens of millions of people who shop there, I would imagine. It's the biggest grocery chain in the country for God's sake.

Try everyday. Violence at Walmart is rampant. It's being reported on. But hey, you wanna shop in a disgusting hellhole, go for it. Enjoy.

Try everyday. Violence at Walmart is rampant. It's being reported on. But hey, you wanna shop in a disgusting hellhole, go for it. Enjoy.
I don't enjoy it and with that many stores it will be in the news every day but the chances of you being there are 1 in 4,000 divided by how long you shop there by how often you shop there meaning, you won't likely be there. With 4,000 stores and that many assholes in them, shit will happen so adjust your paranoia appropriately.

We need to stop treating delusional mental illness as if it is in any way equal to sanity and reason.

Male is male, female is female, they are not interchangeable, and one cannot become the other.

If you were born male, then you will be male all of your life, no matter what you believe or feel, and no matter what bizarre medical mutilations you have done to yourself.

If you were born female, then you will be female all of your life, no matter what you believe or feel, and no matter what bizarre medical mutilations you have done to yourself.

If you're male, then you have no damn business being in women's restrooms, locker rooms, dressing rooms, or other similar facilities. Just stay the hell out.

If you're female, then you have no damn business being in men's restrooms, locker rooms, dressing rooms, or other similar facilities. Just stay the hell out.

“Transgenderism” is madness, nothing more. There is no good or valid reason for society to treat it as having any basis in reality, to treat it as anything other than a delusional mental illness; and there sure as hell is no reason to sacrifice even the smallest measure of privacy,modesty, comfort, decency, or safety, in order to cater to it.

We need to stop treating delusional mental illness as if it is in any way equal to sanity and reason.

Male is male, female is female, they are not interchangeable, and one cannot become the other.

If you were born male, then you will be male all of your life, no matter what you believe or feel, and no matter what bizarre medical mutilations you have done to yourself.

If you were born female, then you will be female all of your life, no matter what you believe or feel, and no matter what bizarre medical mutilations you have done to yourself.

If you're male, then you have no damn business being in women's restrooms, locker rooms, dressing rooms, or other similar facilities. Just stay the hell out.

If you're female, then you have no damn business being in men's restrooms, locker rooms, dressing rooms, or other similar facilities. Just stay the hell out.

“Transgenderism” is madness, nothing more. There is no good or valid reason for society to treat it as having any basis in reality, to treat it as anything other than a delusional mental illness; and there sure as hell is no reason to sacrifice even the smallest measure of privacy,modesty, comfort, decency, or safety, in order to cater to it.
Male is male? How do you know what science does not?

How is one proven to be male?

Forum List

Back