Would-Be Heinrich In Blackface With KKK Partner

The true party of racism DNC.
LOL! But if you mean putting Whitey KKK in their place. Still, its not about race, it about breeding hate in red states.

Hey dumb ass, Virginia is not a red state under Ralphy the racist.
VA. State House and Senate are Red controlled. It has a DEEP KKK following.

Unless the Gov. is removed by the state. He's there as a typical one-term Gov. Can he stay?
Wounded truly. but there. Can he get reelected in the following elections in 8 years?
Come to Virginia, we have nice trees with hefty branches.

Looks like Northam may not survive. Julian Castro just called for resignation. That's enough to start the avalanche.

How ironic Julian Castro the embezzler of San Antonio would try to act as if he used to govern.
Calling for infanticide made a few grumble.
Black face costume when you were a teen - HANG THE RACIST BASTARD!

Virginia Governor Ralph Northams 1984 medical school year book has a photo of him and another person one in black face and the other in KKK robes it's not clear which Northam is not that one is really any better can't help but wonder how much media outrage we will see over this I have not seen anything about it on CNN or MSNBC yet.
Ralph Northam yearbook page shows men in blackface and KKK robe
I saw the photo in question it looked like racial acceptance and tolerance in action I didn't see a noose or burning cross or anything. Just a couple "college students" one doing Al Jolson the other dressed like Casper the friendly ghost . It's all in your perception of the photo

Somebody post the past tweet November 7, 2017 of Kamala Harris. She completely was all over Ralph( no pun intended) trying to hate on Trump. Totally incompetent from her. But she will of course flip-flop about this.
D5BD0672-38C0-4543-BE6D-FA6E4FFDD473_png-829640.JPG

:beer:

The democrats forgave Robert Bird who was an actual KKK member -- perhaps a grand wizard. Can a guy who wore a costume for a party in the 80s be forgiven?

:popcorn:

It is also ironic that a racist costume over 30 years ago might bring him down rather that his statements supporting infanticide.

The democrats forgave Robert Bird who was an actual KKK member -- perhaps a grand wizard. Can a guy who wore a costume for a party in the 80s be forgiven?

It is also ironic that a racist costume over 30 years ago might bring him down rather that his statements supporting infanticide.
BUT HE DRANK BEER! BEER! THATS JUST WHAT A RAPIST WOULD DO!

"Looks like Ralph Northam's Virginia governorship is about to be aborted in its 55th week" KARMA!

He may be on the Dimm shit list anyways for actually speaking about how they want to be able to kill post birth babies.

Dimms like to just call it reproductive rights and the government shouldn’t control women’s bodies.

I am missing the part when a POST BIRTH LIVING AND BREATH BABY has anything to do with woman’s body.

They might sacrifice him for peeling back the curtain on their true intentions.

Last edited:
Looks like Northam may not survive. Julian Castro just called for resignation. That's enough to start the avalanche.

How ironic Julian Castro the embezzler of San Antonio would try to act as if he used to govern.
You do know he wasn't in blackface. Nor was he in a picture with someone in blackface. His picture is on the same page as a picture of someone who is in blackface.

Every day, I think the crazy limit has been reached and every day it is exceeded.

I find it hard to believe his enemy Gillespie never found this.
#metoo

but I am hopeful...

at any rate, he should resign because IT COULD HAVE HAPPENED

at least he started a conversation though...
If its true he needs to resign immediately.

Reported by the Washington post among other mainstream media outlets. Is this the real face of the Dimocrat Party? After all, the Dims founded the Klan.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...edb0c92dc17_story.html?utm_term=.42c79db2e600

2TA3RSRGMYI6TNNUDUMN7N5QQQ.jpg

Northam isn't in a costume.

You do know he wasn't in blackface. Nor was he in a picture with someone in blackface. His picture is on the same page as a picture of someone who is in blackface.

Every day, I think the crazy limit has been reached and every day it is exceeded.
He admitted it in a statement, I linked it in this thread

This is their rules, let them choke on it

Virginia Governor Ralph Northams 1984 medical school year book has a photo of him and another person one in black face and the other in KKK robes it's not clear which Northam is not that one is really any better can't help but wonder how much media outrage we will see over this I have not seen anything about it on CNN or MSNBC yet.
Ralph Northam yearbook page shows men in blackface and KKK robe
I saw the photo in question it looked like racial acceptance and tolerance in action I didn't see a noose or burning cross or anything. Just a couple "college students" one doing Al Jolson the other dressed like Casper the friendly ghost . It's all in your perception of the photo
As you look at that picture. To the left there is another separate picture of a young man sitting there. That's Northam.

Well now we know who'll be Hillary's most dangerous contender for The Democrat Party nomination..
With that out in the open it's essential be be immediately placed on suicide watch.

Forum List

Back