Would-Be Heinrich In Blackface With KKK Partner

Virginia Governor Ralph Northams 1984 medical school year book has a photo of him and another person one in black face and the other in KKK robes it's not clear which Northam is not that one is really any better can't help but wonder how much media outrage we will see over this I have not seen anything about it on CNN or MSNBC yet.
Ralph Northam yearbook page shows men in blackface and KKK robe
I saw the photo in question it looked like racial acceptance and tolerance in action I didn't see a noose or burning cross or anything. Just a couple "college students" one doing Al Jolson the other dressed like Casper the friendly ghost . It's all in your perception of the photo
As you look at that picture. To the left there is another separate picture of a young man sitting there. That's Northam.
Here is his statement

UPDATE: Gov. Northam releases statement on yearbook page showing racist costumes

“Earlier today, a website published a photograph of me from my 1984 medical school yearbook in a costume that is clearly racist and offensive. “I am deeply sorry for the decision I made to appear as I did in this photo and for the hurt that decision caused then and now. “This behavior is not in keeping with who I am today and the values I have fought for throughout my career in the military, in medicine, and in public service. But I want to be clear, I understand how this decision shakes Virginians’ faith in that commitment. “I recognize that it will take time and serious effort to heal the damage this conduct has caused. I am ready to do that important work. The first step is to offer my sincerest apology and to state my absolute commitment to living up to the expectations Virginians set for me when they elected me to be their Governor.”

Oh, those silly Democrats. I guess he's into crossover as well.

IMG_20190201_114137-590x354.jpg

YEARBOOK: Ralph Northam In Blackface Photo - Big League Politics
Has anyone confirmed he's in BlackFace?
As the Gov was not clear he was. Or did he state, he was in BlackFace?
Is one worse than the other?
As blackFace in shows seems to be okay still.

Or Robert Downey Jr in BlackFace Tropical Thunder.

-XHsmRVYU-A

He issued an apology for his “extremely racist” action.

He's a Democrat. The media will push it under the rug and give him a pass.
Still spewing BS I see. Keep licking the great Douche anal hole. You may get a DOPer orange nugget.

btw. Why is the thread not in the badlands already? Or deleted. To hide it.

I’m seeing Democrats call for him to resign.

Over this.

Not the infanticide, the decades old picture
Isn’t it sick. And there’s nothing wrong with what he did.

Dang? Stupid young, means stupid old. Racist never change.
He dressed in racist gear as funny. That shows true colors.
Well in the case White only matter. Does not belong in office.
I had many, many friendships in school, all colors. They would not approve of this move.
Yes, it could be stupid humor, but I don't get rewards in life for being stupid. I still pay full price for mistakes.

Last edited:
Looks like Northam may not survive. Julian Castro just called for resignation. That's enough to start the avalanche.

How ironic Julian Castro the embezzler of San Antonio would try to act as if he used to govern.
Calling for infanticide made a few grumble.
Black face costume when you were a teen - HANG THE RACIST BASTARD!
You do know he wasn't in blackface. Nor was he in a picture with someone in blackface. His picture is on the same page as a picture of someone who is in blackface.

Every day, I think the crazy limit has been reached and every day it is exceeded.
55F7DB53-2E30-45CA-82A1-06F4BF00638C.jpeg

Over this.

Rachel Dolezal Is a hero to the left.

Still spewing BS I see. Keep licking the great Douche anal hole. You may get a DOPer orange nugget.

Why are Democrats such racists?

DOPer Weak. Dems are all color inclusive moron.
They will call out all colors. Can DOPers claim they call out the same way? They're the only color they are is White.
Is it possible to do same in DOPer lands?

Pretty dumb move by this guy for sure but what about the people that supported Brett Kavanaugh by saying - “who cares what he did 35 years ago?” Lol this is the same thing
It was never proven he did anything 35 years ago. Nothing added up.

Over this.

I had many, many friendships in school, all colors. They would not approve of this move.
Yes, it could be stupid humor, but I don't get rewards in life for being stupid. I still pay full price for mistakes.

Typical democrat apologist.

They will call out all colors. Can DOPers claim they call out the same way? They're the only color they are is White.

Yeah right. Why are dems so racist?

You are so very full of it. You listen to nothing the right majority says.

Forum List

Back