Would-Be Heinrich In Blackface With KKK Partner

Oh, those silly Democrats. I guess he's into crossover as well.

IMG_20190201_114137-590x354.jpg

YEARBOOK: Ralph Northam In Blackface Photo - Big League Politics

Gov. Northam is refusing to resign over this. I think he needs to be drummed out of office involuntarily them.

This needs to be investigated. I'd like to know who in the Democrat Party knew about this BEFORE the election and kept quiet about it? The coverup is worse than the Crime IMHO.

FFS! YES!.
Why are whites elected to office FFS?
Yes, I be white, not a whitey white. But can we trust these KKK whitey types?
For the good of the nation. Btw: What white person is pure white?
Yep, Very few. Proud to be a dirty mixed, mostly white person.
Just so all know. I have no Orange in the family tree, in the blood.
Nothang worse than being this orange race, or a supporter of the Orange Race Camo Whitey..

Last edited:
Just Remember.....these are the same people who ran a Romney story from JUNIOR HIGH!

about bullying a gay kid.

Mittens is their republican hero now...

The governor of Virginia is in the news right now because he made an incredibly revolting statement during a radio interview. He said an infant should be allowed to be killed in the minutes after its birth.

So now this fuckwit's life is going to be put under a microscope by pro-lifers.

Good.

I had heard he said that and I put it off to a right wing frantic circle jerk.

No, Virginia’s Governor Did Not Endorse Killing Babies | HuffPost
He quite plainly says it. After the baby is born, the mother and doctor would decide whether or not to let it live.

It's as plain as day.
Thats a child that needs to be resuscitated due to some deformity or lack of viability. I thought you meant any child that was born.

Oh well then that’s OK. There’s nothing wrong with killing children with disabilities. Why would any human being object to that?

Oh yeah they aren’t evil

Oh, those silly Democrats. I guess he's into crossover as well.

IMG_20190201_114137-590x354.jpg

YEARBOOK: Ralph Northam In Blackface Photo - Big League Politics

Gov. Northam is refusing to resign over this. I think he needs to be drummed out of office involuntarily them.

This needs to be investigated. I'd like to know who in the Democrat Party knew about this BEFORE the election and kept quiet about it? The coverup is worse than the Crime IMHO.

He shouldn’t resign over this. He should resign for supporting infanticide.

Ironically though that he is being taken out for a racist picture after he won accusing his opponent of racism

Wasn't it just a few weeks ago a republican in Florida had to resign over dressing up in blackface as a Katrina victim.

Kamala Harris has called for Northam's resignation.

He's toast.

Forum List

Back