Would-Be Heinrich In Blackface With KKK Partner

Wasn't it just a few weeks ago a republican in Florida had to resign over dressing up in blackface as a Katrina victim.
yes

FL Secretary of State

live by the rules you make...

Florida Secretary of State Mike Ertel resigns after Halloween blackface photos emerge

Is VA. whitey the same as FL. whitey?

Hmm? What do we have here?

View attachment 243580
OK - I replied before you got that picture in

I'm using this

:beer:

Wasn't it just a few weeks ago a republican in Florida had to resign over dressing up in blackface as a Katrina victim.
yes

FL Secretary of State

Florida Secretary of State Mike Ertel resigns after Halloween blackface photos emerge

Looks like democrats are going to try and force him to resign. Will be interesting to see if they do they same over anti-semitism coming from Tlaib.

What about Bitchlary?

44819151_1901457906576696_171366819993485312_n.jpg

yes

FL Secretary of State

Looks like democrats are going to try and force him to resign. Will be interesting to see if they do they same over anti-semitism coming from Tlaib.

Seems Roy Moore is trying to win in the future. Is that the same?

How has this yearbook photo not surfaced before now?

I think he is gone.

I don't think that's enough for Northam to resign in disgrace. We really have to have an investigation into this yearbook- find out who else knew about this and when did they find out.

Any Democrat Party folks who covered this up, particularly before the election, should be exposed, removed from any office in disgrace as well as prosecuted for obstruction for rigging the governor election.

He's a Democrat. The media will push it under the rug and give him a pass.
Its all over the media stop lying like trump.
there are some on the left defending him (VA Senate Minority leader for one)

CNN was quick on the draw saying IT MIGHT NOT BE HIM!! (they have since retracted that)

looks like the avalanche against him is starting though - he gone

Is VA whitey the same as FL. whitey?
what? are you asking a question

perhaps you should take a moment to rad the text I quoted

and y u assuming my race???
I just ask for a :link: How was that about race?
we're good

looks like a misunderstanding

I may disagree with you more than I agree, but I always respect integrity

:beer:
Ditto. Pass me a Stone Beer Double Bastard, please.

upload_2019-2-1_22-21-34.png

stone%20double%20bastard.jpg

Note ABV here. They do make real good beers.

:oops8: Great BEER!

Last edited:
How has this yearbook photo not surfaced before now?

I think he is gone.

I don't think that's enough for Northam to resign in disgrace. We really have to have an investigation into this yearbook- find out who else knew about this and when did they find out.

Any Democrat Party folks who covered this up, particularly before the election, should be exposed, removed from any office in disgrace as well as prosecuted for obstruction for rigging the governor election.

Don't forget to raid their houses with 29 armed men with helicopters, armed boats and armored vehicles.

Leftist rules demands he apologize and resign immediately for the black face.

Fair is fair, eh left loons?
True, but this absurd standard of destroying people for mistakes made while they were silly youths is only going to be solidified and cemented into public morality if conservatives use the same standards to now attack liberals.

I hope nothing happens to Northam for this stupid thing he did as a youth, but I do hope pressure is put to bear on him that gets him to back track on infanticide.

Ralph Northam's resignation demanded amid yearbook controversy: ‘This behavior was racist and unconscionable’

Not sure he can survive this....but there is at least one Republican in legislature who is defending him...

True, but this absurd standard of destroying people while they were silly youths is only going to be solidified and cemented into public morality if conservatives use the same standards to now attack liberals.
conceptually I agree with you

but they are taking our guys down for much less

let them die by the same sword they want to impale us on

Democrats are incredibly racist people. It's comical that 90% of blacks vote for them! LOL

Leftist rules demands he apologize and resign immediately for the black face.

Fair is fair, eh left loons?
True, but this absurd standard of destroying people for mistakes made while they were silly youths is only going to be solidified and cemented into public morality if conservatives use the same standards to now attack liberals.

I hope nothing happens to Northam for this stupid thing he did as a youth, but I do hope pressure is put to bear on him that gets him to back track on infanticide.

Ralph Northam's resignation demanded amid yearbook controversy: ‘This behavior was racist and unconscionable’

Fox News is the source that uncovered this scoop about Mr. Northam. Its really up to the Democrats however on this as to whether Northam stays or leaves, they have total power in the Commonwealth of Virginia. I wonder how long Fox was sitting on this.

I'm starting to think Northam got politically suicided

Dems are seeing that their full fledged endorsement of infanticide is polling poorly and they decided to take him out

I know, I know...

1536807809.356-smiley.gif

Forum List

Back