Would Bernie Sanders Win The Presidency In 2016?

Bernie the fruitcake has less than ZERO chance.... Outside of Vermont he couldn't win a job as dog catcher.

I don't necessarily believe that. A populist argument can go a long way these days. This is not the same America it used to be. FDR got away with a lot of radical shit for his time because of how bad people were suffering economically.

Bernie the fruitcake has less than ZERO chance.... Outside of Vermont he couldn't win a job as dog catcher.

I don't necessarily believe that. A populist argument can go a long way these days. This is not the same America it used to be. FDR got away with a lot of radical shit for his time because of how bad people were suffering economically.

He's no FDR....unless FDR stands for "Fruitcake De Rigueur".

I wish he were a lot younger because he would have made a good president. He's really too old now.

good sourceless post :thup:

Bernie has a record of voting in the interest of everyday Americans. Thats more than I can say for many in either of the other two parties.

Stop being a know-nothing hack if you're able.

good sourceless post :thup:

Bernie has a record of voting in the interest of everyday Americans. Thats more than I can say for many in either of the other two parties.

Stop being a know-nothing hack if you're able.

I love ironic posts! You slam me for a "sourceless post", then turn around and post your own . ....good job asswipe.

PS- it's my opinion. I don't need a fucking source. I'm not a gutless politician like Obama who takes a poll to determine his opinion.....

Bernie Sanders will definitely win the Democrat nomination, as Fidel Castro and Hugo Chavez are ineligible to run.

Bernie Sanders will definitely win the Democrat nomination, as Fidel Castro and Hugo Chavez are ineligible to run.

Apples and oranges. You are intelligent enough to know that.

And, I like Bernie, but he wouldn't win. Todays elections are too contingent on getting big money from old money or from the corporate sphere. For obvious reasons, neither of these groups would have enough faith in Sanders to push their agenda to back his campaign financially.

^ you didn't address my points :thup:

The only "point" you have is on the top of your head. You're a dunce....

218jsqOXR-L.jpg

And, I like Bernie, but he wouldn't win. Todays elections are too contingent on getting big money from old money or from the corporate sphere. For obvious reasons, neither of these groups would have enough faith in Sanders to push their agenda to back his campaign financially.
Yeah, Bernie is far more radical than Castro. Good catch.

Big business has backed Elizabeth Warren. They will back anyone they see as a winner.

Yep, and that's why Warren poses such a threat. Very passionate, a very simple/simplistic message, us vs. them, roads 'n bridges, all that.

I don't know why the GOP is so quick to dismiss possible Dem candidates, especially given their own weak field.

Last edited:

Yeah, Bernie is far more radical than Castro. Good catch.

Big business has backed Elizabeth Warren. They will back anyone they see as a winner.

They will back anyone they think can be bought.

Yep, and that's why Warren poses such a threat. Very passionate, a very simple/simplistic message, us vs. them, road 'n bridges, all that.

I don't know why the GOP is so quick to dismiss possible Dem candidates, especially given their own weak field.

The GOP has an excellent field of expereinced smart people. The Democrats have a weak field of ideologues wth not real accomplishments. Elizabeth Warren? Seriously? She is the Ben Carson of the Left: right demographic mouthing platitudes they can agree with.

I wouldn't want E. Warren running for POTUS anyways. She would run into the same problem that Obama has run into: being stonewalled by the conservatives. She is significantly more effective is she maintains her position as senator.

Forum List

Back