Would Biden Take Accountability?

I I think if you skimmed a few of our posts, you'd find neither Votto, nor I are unaware of the fantastic abilities in lying.

Sarcasm doesn't always translate well.
liberals lie well as they have the liberal media to cover for them. However even the liberal media has pointed out Joe Biden lies.

Such poor taste of him laughing it up at some party last night while this country is going through his depression...

If somebody really sat down (more than likely a conservative) and explained (in very simple terms) the horrible current condition of our country would he take any any accountability for his actions? Just wondering because I don't think he even has a clue what he's doing.
No. He would not take accountability. Whenever the left does something that doesn't work the only solution they know of is to do more of what didn't work because the only reason it didn't work is because they didn't go far enough. Or, it's Trump's fault.

He was paid by the university for his 4 years working for them, $900,000 for being some Honorary Professor.... His title was PROFESSOR..... even though he just gave speeches there, more or less.... And did not have a teachers load.

Would you want some yahoo with an honorary doctors degree taking care of your medical issues?

He lied- straight up lied.

Almost a million he sucked out of them and he never even taught a full course load Very part time.

If somebody really sat down (more than likely a conservative) and explained (in very simple terms) the horrible current condition of our country would he take any any accountability...
That's a fair question, and I'm not certain I have a respectable answer...

But he understands the "The buck stops here" principle, so, if pushed, I'd give you a decent chance that he might eventually own-up.

Unlike the PREVIOUS Piece-of-$hit occupying that chair... with Cadet Bone Spurs, it was everybody's fault BUT his...

The Orange Turd lacked the balls to take responsibility for anything...

If somebody really sat down (more than likely a conservative) and explained (in very simple terms) the horrible current condition of our country would he take any any accountability for his actions? Just wondering because I don't think he even has a clue what he's doing.

YOU don't have a clue about what you're doing. Biden is doing a good job, but you conservatives are determined to hate on him. It makes no logical sense for you to continue to attack this man based on lies about his mental incompetence.

You're a fucking disgrace to continue to do this.

He would say this

'I don't take responsibility at all'​

He never has before. He will not start now. And his bootlickers and toadies will never hold him accountable.

1651488583877.png

Forum List

Back