Would "Clock Boy" be stopped today in a European airport???

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Here's a question. If our famous White House invitee "Clock Boy" was hanging out in an airport in...say...Paris or Berlin....showing off his "cool clock", would police be called?? Would they investigate??

2016-03-25-11-54-23--807836271.jpeg

It would probably close the airport terminal

You can't say the word bomb in a airport. Carrying a timing device for one should minimally be a visit to the police station, again.

and a wider search for the rest of the device

Yes. Of course he would be stopped.

Can any liberals deny that he would??

Are you suggesting public schools have the same security as airports?

I'd be willing to bet airbort security would stop you if you have a stainless steel fork too. But the school cafeteria has them out where every student can grab one.

I'd be willing to bet airbort security would stop you if you have a stainless steel fork too. But the school cafeteria has them out where every student can grab one.

Plastic now.

The boy knew it would be misconstrued. He also knew what happened when his sister was suspended because of a bomb threat at the school.

Should our children in schools be less secure than those choosing to travel by air, defying gravity?

Forum List

Back