Would Democrats ‘kind of’ support white folks rioting, looting and burning down black communities as they protest criminality?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
Given the data wouldn’t such protests be far more justified than are the current protests against law enforcement?
Is law enforcement the menace to society that dark folks are?

You mean like they used to do in the "good ol' days"?

“Once upon a time this caveman was mean to this other caveman. How can we make someone pay for that today?”

Nobody really has the time to discuss 50 years ago...Let’s move forward and PROGRESS. Go ahead, you have my permission to address the question.

“Once upon a time this caveman was mean to this other caveman. How can we make someone pay for that today?”

Nobody really has the time to discuss 50 years ago...Let’s move forward and PROGRESS. Go ahead, you have my permission to address the question.
At no time did the blacks do anything to white people to force them to become enslaved for life...

Liberals support property damage and assault as a way to show you disagree.

They would definitely support me destroying any property of Patriots fans, because I am a Dolphins fan.

I disagree with Patriots fans, therefore it’s ok for me to vandalize their property.

At no time did the blacks do anything to white people to force them to become enslaved for life...

Whitey is still holding darkie back...we only allow them to achieve President Of The United States...and that’s it!
You might want to catch up on criminal statistics....NOTHING else is the menace to American society that dark folks are...You know that...right?

Whitey is still holding darkie back...we only allow them to achieve President Of The United States...and that’s it!
You might want to catch up on criminal statistics....NOTHING else is the menace to American society that dark folks are...You know that...right?
Why is thread in Politics?

Lets keep in mind that minorities are rioting, burning, and looting DEMOCRAT controlled cities.

Yeah, FUCK history! What a good little progressive you are.

Given the data wouldn’t such protests be far more justified than are the current protests against law enforcement?
Is law enforcement the menace to society that dark folks are?

The democrat party burned, looted and killed in Black communites for the last 3 weeks........those weren't Trump supporters or republicans burning down Black owned businesses and killing Black Americans........

Can you share the numbers with us...the data?....or is this one of those “I know it’s true because CNN said it was” sort of things?
Honey, all you have to do is find the videos on line. Twitter is your friend in this case. Cnn? Pfft. Wouldn’t watch it if you offered me a million dollars.

Forum List

Back