would it bother you?

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
Would it bother you if a major university hired this terrorist kid as a professor after he paid off 20 years in is debt to society?

He will never get out of prison.

How is he any different from Kathy Boudin or Bill Ayers for that matter? Maybe the FBI had an illegal surveillance on him.

He's different because he killed and maimed people and Ayers never did. He may have tried. I personally would not have hired him but I think you're a shitstain for even comparing the two.

Would it bother you if a major university hired this terrorist kid as a professor after he paid off 20 years in is debt to society?

Yes it would bother me....But then again, I'm for the death penalty and that is what this terrorist should get.

How is he any different from Kathy Boudin or Bill Ayers for that matter? Maybe the FBI had an illegal surveillance on him.

He's different because he killed and maimed people and Ayers never did. He may have tried. I personally would not have hired him but I think you're a shitstain for even comparing the two.

I guess since Chuck never really killed anyone.. you'd be OK with him teaching too???

Charles-Manson-gets-in-touch-with-Marilyn-Manson.jpg

Ayers is as much of a terrorist shitstain as there is

Wait a second Ayers is better because he's dumber and didnt accomplish his goal?

Ayers is a piece of shit that should be rotting in jail being someone's bitch...

Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, and Bush don't have trouble finding work if they want it, do they?

Or Clinton, Obama, Biden, Gore, ect.....they've all killed people under war....my friend...dont be naive

An immoral, unnecessary war that kills innocent people is every bit as much a crime against humanity as a terrorist bombing.

Terri Robbins and Ted Gold would disagree with you, if they were alive.

Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, and Bush don't have trouble finding work if they want it, do they?

Legal military actions and/or war don't quite fit in the same realm as terrorist acts.. even if the terrorist in question walks due to a loophole

They're only legal to the winners. Hitler's invasion of Poland was legal, to Germans.

It bothers me that these type of inane questions arise.

Nevertheless, I do not see how a major university would be able to do so considering that this person is who he is. If they did of course I would not like it as his role as professor carries with it a certain amount of social responsibility and he failed to exercise that when he laid the first bomb.

What is bothersome is that this kid has already become a hero of the left and dragged past leftist hero-bombers like Bill Ayers and Kathy Boudin right along with him.

Forum List

Back