would it bother you?

What is bothersome is that this kid has already become a hero of the left and dragged past leftist hero-bombers like Bill Ayers and Kathy Boudin right along with him.
Please kill yourself. You're a waste of space.

I'm waiting for YOU to come and try.

These terrorists are already heroes of the left who are busy making excuses for every death they caused and every leg they took. When a liberal looks at all that blood, they think "white people got what's coming to them" and have an orgasm.

Everyone knows how the left feels, that 8 year old boy blown to bits was just another post birth abortion.

What is bothersome is that this kid has already become a hero of the left and dragged past leftist hero-bombers like Bill Ayers and Kathy Boudin right along with him.

These terrorists are already heroes of the left who are busy making excuses for every death they caused and every leg they took. When a liberal looks at all that blood, they think "white people got what's coming to them" and have an orgasm.

Everyone knows how the left feels, that 8 year old boy blown to bits was just another post birth abortion.

And Katz bases all of this off of nothing but his own mental illness. :cuckoo:

He will never get out of prison.

How is he any different from Kathy Boudin or Bill Ayers for that matter? Maybe the FBI had an illegal surveillance on him.

He's different because he killed and maimed people and Ayers never did. He may have tried. I personally would not have hired him but I think you're a shitstain for even comparing the two.

How can you defend Ayers? He was involved in making an exact anti-personnel bomb full of nails as the Boston terrorists only it was intended for a Ft. Dix dance. It went off prematurely and killed his girlfriend and two others and that makes him guilty of felony murder.

It is amusing to read the reactions of the Knee Jerks when they sense something is not fitting into their narrative but not sure of what it is: Instant name calling and personal attacks on whoever broaches the subject matter.

Personally, i am not opposed to the employment of ex-cons, as long as it does not glorify the crime(s) they committed.

How is he any different from Kathy Boudin or Bill Ayers for that matter? Maybe the FBI had an illegal surveillance on him.

He's different because he killed and maimed people and Ayers never did. He may have tried. I personally would not have hired him but I think you're a shitstain for even comparing the two.

Terri Robbins and Ted Gold would disagree with you, if they were alive.

Kathy Boudin was in the Greenwich Village townhouse when the bomb intended for Ft. Dix Soldiers went off. She escaped and went on to murder two Police Officers and two Brinks guards in an attempted robbery. Columbia University hired her as an associate professor.

I wouldn't waste my energy on you. You're old, you'll be dead soon enough and good riddance. I just pray the death panel gets you.

How can you defend Ayers? He was involved in making an exact anti-personnel bomb full of nails as the Boston terrorists only it was intended for a Ft. Dix dance. It went off prematurely and killed his girlfriend and two others and that makes him guilty of felony murder.
Where did I defend him, shitstain?

Umm, you said Ayers was not responsible for the killing and maiming of people and you were wrong. When anyone is killed during the commission of a felony (making a bomb) it is the crime of "felony murder". I guess the bombing of the Pentagon and recruiting centers and corporate headquarters and the conspiracy to kill Ft. Dix Soldiers during a dance is just chump change in the minds of radical lefties.

Wow, that didn't take long for right wingers to completely miss the point and try to plant their political flag in it. Bunch of dumb pigs.

What's the point? Lefties defended Columbia for hiring (former) domestic terrorist Kathy Boudin who was involved with Bill Ayers in making anti-personnel bombs similar to the Boston Marathon bombers and she went on to murder two Police Officers and two Brinks guards. The point is that we should be aware that there is little difference between the Weatherscum terrorists of the 60's and 70's and the Boston terrorists.

Umm, you said Ayers was not responsible for the killing and maiming of people and you were wrong. When anyone is killed during the commission of a felony (making a bomb) it is the crime of "felony murder". I guess the bombing of the Pentagon and recruiting centers and corporate headquarters and the conspiracy to kill Ft. Dix Soldiers during a dance is just chump change in the minds of radical lefties.
I said he didn't kill anyone. Try again.

I said he didn't kill anyone. Try again.

Does the left allege that Kathy Boudin didn't kill anyone either? She was involved with Ayers in the bomb making headquarters in Greenwich Village and she was involved in the killing of two Police Officers and two Brinks guards in Nyack NY. How are Ayers and his wife Bernadine Dohrn (who did time for terrorism) and Kathy Boudin any different from the two Boston Marathon terrorists? Their motivation? Don't even try that one.

Forum List

Back