Would Nancy Pelosi call Stacy Abrams Moridly Obese?

Trolling. The Speaker's comment in context had nothing to do with the choice of who Biden might choose to be his VP, nor he fact that too many Americans are obese which is a well known fact.
The Speaker's comment was childish and lowers the tone of public discourse she pretends to care about.
It's school yard stuff. Trump is attacked for the level of his comments, rightly so many times.
Now Pelosi should take her medicine whether it tastes good or not.

The point of this thread is too attack a Black Women who has been mentioned as a possible running mate, not the first sign of shaming a women, a black women and only one of those who will be shamed by misogynist racists.
If Pelosi wants to open this thread of public discourse then Abrahms is fair game herself.
Pelosi has seen to that.
No "misogyny or racism" involved though it's typically gutless and hypocritical for the left to run and hide
after they throw their rotten fruit.

Ole Nance is up to her eybrows in disgust....not because of Trump's girth and weight but because no matter what they do to him his popularity just stays like concrete post in a cement sidewalk.....they cannot do anything about it so they nit pick and ankle bite and throw childish insults.

Now there's no question that Trump is a big man but so were many other Presidents before him. Hell Gerry Nadler is still a three hundred pound pig after having lost what appears to be 200 pounds..... so Maybe Nancy could be a little more discerning when using such terms eh? After all Joe is rumored to be considering the Scholarly and socially adept Nubian wonder babe Stacy Abrams for his running mate. Without being too forward about her general physique let's just say she's a full figured girl. Does nancy also feel the same way about her I wonder? Does this picture below make it to the Morbid category?

View attachment 339052
Of course not. What are you, dense? She is trolling the most thin skinned little bitch on the planet, who happens also to be her political opponent. How hard is this to figure out?

So the dems want a mentally challenged president on the verge of senility and a VP close to a diabetic explosion.....I guess they don't care about the country much.....

Since you seem so ignorant medically, what makes you think she is diabetic? It is just an ill-informed assumption or do you know something we don't? I had a cousin who was skinny as a rail but a Type 2 diabetic like the rest of the family. He died by drinking himself to death.

She's not diabtetic she's just an unhinged glutton.....there is a difference......
You know this how? are you watching what she eats, or just assuming?

I hate Nancy's hypocrisy but I hate ignorance like some of you have been spouting.

There is a very small segment of our population that has a genuine problem with slow metabolism. Other than that it's basically calorie intake. Here in North America we probably consume 300% of our daily requirement on a regular basis. Once the appostat has been abused regularly over an extended period of time it basically ceases to function leaving the person with no realistic limit on calorie intake. Also much of our food has been stripped of real nutrient value causing us to continue to be hungry long past the reasonable calorie limit. Aside from the political jab at her she is probably a victim of the food culture like many other Americans..... So it's probably unfair to drag her into Pelosi's arena of stupid comments. Certainly I do not know this about her it is an assumption.

Jo

Last edited:
Ole Nance is up to her eybrows in disgust....not because of Trump's girth and weight but because no matter what they do to him his popularity just stays like concrete post in a cement sidewalk.....they cannot do anything about it so they nit pick and ankle bite and throw childish insults.

Now there's no question that Trump is a big man but so were many other Presidents before him. Hell Gerry Nadler is still a three hundred pound pig after having lost what appears to be 200 pounds..... so Maybe Nancy could be a little more discerning when using such terms eh? After all Joe is rumored to be considering the Scholarly and socially adept Nubian wonder babe Stacy Abrams for his running mate. Without being too forward about her general physique let's just say she's a full figured girl. Does nancy also feel the same way about her I wonder? Does this picture below make it to the Morbid category?

View attachment 339052
Of course not. What are you, dense? She is trolling the most thin skinned little bitch on the planet, who happens also to be her political opponent. How hard is this to figure out?
So it does make the Morbid category.

Jo

So the dems want a mentally challenged president on the verge of senility and a VP close to a diabetic explosion.....I guess they don't care about the country much.....

Since you seem so ignorant medically, what makes you think she is diabetic? It is just an ill-informed assumption or do you know something we don't? I had a cousin who was skinny as a rail but a Type 2 diabetic like the rest of the family. He died by drinking himself to death.

She's not diabtetic she's just an unhinged glutton.....there is a difference......
You know this how? are you watching what she eats, or just assuming?

I hate Nancy's hypocrisy but I hate ignorance like some of you have been spouting.

There is a very small segment of our population that has a genuine problem with slow metabolism. Other than that it's basically calorie intake. Here in North America we probably consume 300% of our daily requirement on a regular basis. Once the appostat has been abused regularly over an extended period of time it basically ceases to function leaving the person with no realistic limit on calorie intake. Also much of our food has been stripped of real nutrient value causing us to continue to be hungry long past the reasonable calorie limit. Aside from the political jab at her she is probably a victim of the food culture like many other Americans..... So it's probably unfair to drag her into Pelosi's arena of stupid comments. Certainly I do not know this about her it is an assumption.

Jo
Why do assume she does not have a thyroid issue? That was my wife's issue. Started taking meds and the weight fell off.

I just take offense at assuming reasons for weight. I was a victim of that for many years until I was diagnosed with liver disease which caused my weight gain. I once weighted 276 pounds. Now, I weigh 210 and have been ordered by my doctors to gain weight since I bottomed out at 194. I am facing a transplant where they anticipate my caloric intake will have to be about 3 times normal during recovery.

View attachment 339052
So it does make the Morbid category.

Jo
I don't know doctor, does it?

Verge?....I think he's got one leg in the dementia pool and the other on a banana peel...Slow Joe is one arterial aneurysm away from being a vegetable.

Should an 80 year old anorexic botox sponge be making fun of others?

Nervous Nancy isn't that anorexic at all. Her Frigidaire is filled with expensive ice cream.
So you gripe about her ice cream when she is stuck at home?? Really!! You are so petty, but the trampers seem petty.
I gripe about her showing off her expensive refrigerator stuffed to the brim with expensive ice cream. She should have been at work in DC!
She is allowed to buy ice cream and have it shipped in to her, she was on lockdown.

Last edited:

Nervous Nancy isn't that anorexic at all. Her Frigidaire is filled with expensive ice cream.
So you gripe about her ice cream when she is stuck at home?? Really!! You are so petty, but the trampers seem petty.
I gripe about her showing off her expensive refrigerator stuffed to the brim with expensive ice cream. She should have been at work in DC!
She is allowed to buy ice cream and have it shipping in to her, she was on lockdown.

She should have been in Washington working, the country is in crisis.

She is allowed to buy ice cream and have it shipping in to her, she was on lockdown.

She was in lockdown and the House, in all their wisdom, didn't want to fly and be in the congress around everyone else. The Senate were stupid, mainly McConnell.

She was in lockdown and the House, in all their wisdom, didn't want to fly and be in the congress around everyone else. The Senate were stupid, mainly McConnell.

The Senate recognized that there was work to be done. They saw their duty and they did it.

BTW, only 1 senator has come down with a case of the COVID, while a half dozen representatives have. And ZERO senators have attained room temperature due to the virus.

The Senate recognized that there was work to be done. They saw their duty and they did it.

BTW, only 1 senator has come down with a case of the COVID, while a half dozen representatives have. And ZERO senators have attained room temperature due to the virus.

They could of skyped. Yes 6 of them and 2 democrats, and many republicans are hibernating.

View attachment 339052
The reason Pelosi mentioned weight:
The president is no stranger to fat-shaming. He once referred to one former Miss Universe as “an eating machine” and told a man attending a rally to ”go home, start exercising.”
But NONE of these things are why we voted for him.

He has/is doing what we elected him for, so no amount of dust tou kick up will dislodge our support.

No one looking at Trump would think morbidly obese. Overweight, yes, but not morbidly obese. It is just the usual double standard Dims get away with because we don't have a free press.

Did you lose your sense of humor when your penis stopped working?....

View attachment 339052
The reason Pelosi mentioned weight:
The president is no stranger to fat-shaming. He once referred to one former Miss Universe as “an eating machine” and told a man attending a rally to ”go home, start exercising.”
Based upon Trump's height of 6'3" and weight of about 235lbs., his BMI puts him at "overweight," NOT morbidly obese. Most Americans are overweight.

God forbid this country face a real fucking crisis like a world war. We see now that our elected leaders cut and run when there is a chance they might get a sniffly nose.

She is allowed to buy ice cream and have it shipped in to her, she was on lockdown.
Good for her! Most people would consider that rubbing salt in the wound.

As someone with diabetes, it is not a topic for humor, jerk!

As someone with diabetes, it is not a topic for humor, jerk!

Aww your pecker stopped singing to you? LOL

Forum List

Back