Would Nancy Pelosi call Stacy Abrams Moridly Obese?

So the dems want a mentally challenged president on the verge of senility and a VP close to a diabetic explosion.....I guess they don't care about the country much.....

Since you seem so ignorant medically, what makes you think she is diabetic? It is just an ill-informed assumption or do you know something we don't? I had a cousin who was skinny as a rail but a Type 2 diabetic like the rest of the family. He died by drinking himself to death.
Did you lose your sense of humor when your penis stopped working?....

As someone with diabetes, it is not a topic for humor, jerk!
Oh grow up you old toad.....if you can't laugh at your own predicament you are in a very sorry way...take life a bit lighter and you will enjoy it more...show some teeth and hide the fangs....you will be happier....

So the dems want a mentally challenged president on the verge of senility and a VP close to a diabetic explosion.....I guess they don't care about the country much.....

Since you seem so ignorant medically, what makes you think she is diabetic? It is just an ill-informed assumption or do you know something we don't? I had a cousin who was skinny as a rail but a Type 2 diabetic like the rest of the family. He died by drinking himself to death.

Aww your pecker stopped singing to you? LOL
The Admiral....HE HATE ME.....LOL

The reason Pelosi mentioned weight:
The president is no stranger to fat-shaming. He once referred to one former Miss Universe as “an eating machine” and told a man attending a rally to ”go home, start exercising.”

lame HuffPo.

Yes, the winner of a beauty pageant has the responsibility to maintain her weight. It's part of the job.

Not clear on the second clip, did the man pass out because he was obese? If so, I'd agree he would need to start exercising.

Now, can we start nagging on Nan because she injects poison in her face?

Last edited:
Ole Nance is up to her eybrows in disgust....not because of Trump's girth and weight but because no matter what they do to him his popularity just stays like concrete post in a cement sidewalk.....they cannot do anything about it so they nit pick and ankle bite and throw childish insults.

Now there's no question that Trump is a big man but so were many other Presidents before him. Hell Gerry Nadler is still a three hundred pound pig after having lost what appears to be 200 pounds..... so Maybe Nancy could be a little more discerning when using such terms eh? After all Joe is rumored to be considering the Scholarly and socially adept Nubian wonder babe Stacy Abrams for his running mate. Without being too forward about her general physique let's just say she's a full figured girl. Does nancy also feel the same way about her I wonder? Does this picture below make it to the Morbid category?

View attachment 339052

Trolling. The Speaker's comment in context had nothing to do with the choice of who Biden might choose to be his VP, nor he fact that too many Americans are obese which is a well known fact.

The point of this thread is too attack a Black Women who has been mentioned as a possible running mate, not the first sign of shaming a women, a black women and only one of those who will be shamed by misogynist racists.

Nervous Nancy specifically attacked President Trump for his weight.

All this is about is to show what a hypocrite she is for not holding Abrams to the same standards. Nothing "racist" about it. If Abrams was a fat white chick, or a fat white liberal dude, the same observation would be made

But is wasn't and her picture was posted. I stand by my assessment.

Ole Nance is up to her eybrows in disgust....not because of Trump's girth and weight but because no matter what they do to him his popularity just stays like concrete post in a cement sidewalk.....they cannot do anything about it so they nit pick and ankle bite and throw childish insults.

Now there's no question that Trump is a big man but so were many other Presidents before him. Hell Gerry Nadler is still a three hundred pound pig after having lost what appears to be 200 pounds..... so Maybe Nancy could be a little more discerning when using such terms eh? After all Joe is rumored to be considering the Scholarly and socially adept Nubian wonder babe Stacy Abrams for his running mate. Without being too forward about her general physique let's just say she's a full figured girl. Does nancy also feel the same way about her I wonder? Does this picture below make it to the Morbid category?

View attachment 339052
Nope, because she is black and Nancy has already said her grandson want to be black too.

Nope, you still talk to me.

The Admiral....HE HATE ME.....LOL
You are a dipshit. I don't hate you for being stupid.

View attachment 339052

She looks like a Garbage Pail Kid:
88a350a222dee383dff32fb76c6564bc.jpg

Although this is more accurate when she speaks:
07507f4e877314ac476fc1d2700d432b.jpg

Trump is, of course, very close to morbidly obese. Surely nobody is stupid enough to believe he only weighs 243 pounds.

View attachment 339052

Zing !!! :clap:
You struck gold with this post ! This is a great point, and if she ends up being Bidens pick, this would be a great question to shove in Nancy's face !

View attachment 339052

You struck gold with this post ! This is a great point, and if she ends up being Bidens pick, this would be a great question to shove in Nancy's face !
It'll never be axed by the gotcha media. They only hunt Republicans

View attachment 339052

No, thats a moronic point. Her point was that a morbidly obese person shouldn't be gambling with his heart health. Duh. So unless Abrams takes chloroquine...

Forum List

Back