Would Nancy Pelosi call Stacy Abrams Moridly Obese?

Ole Nance is up to her eybrows in disgust....not because of Trump's girth and weight but because no matter what they do to him his popularity just stays like concrete post in a cement sidewalk.....they cannot do anything about it so they nit pick and ankle bite and throw childish insults.

Now there's no question that Trump is a big man but so were many other Presidents before him. Hell Gerry Nadler is still a three hundred pound pig after having lost what appears to be 200 pounds..... so Maybe Nancy could be a little more discerning when using such terms eh? After all Joe is rumored to be considering the Scholarly and socially adept Nubian wonder babe Stacy Abrams for his running mate. Without being too forward about her general physique let's just say she's a full figured girl. Does nancy also feel the same way about her I wonder? Does this picture below make it to the Morbid category?

View attachment 339052
LOL

Nancy sure does know how to trigger rightards.
DUDE,,shes the one that got triggered,,,we are just mocking her hypocrisy,,,

Ole Nance is up to her eybrows in disgust....not because of Trump's girth and weight but because no matter what they do to him his popularity just stays like concrete post in a cement sidewalk.....they cannot do anything about it so they nit pick and ankle bite and throw childish insults.

Now there's no question that Trump is a big man but so were many other Presidents before him. Hell Gerry Nadler is still a three hundred pound pig after having lost what appears to be 200 pounds..... so Maybe Nancy could be a little more discerning when using such terms eh? After all Joe is rumored to be considering the Scholarly and socially adept Nubian wonder babe Stacy Abrams for his running mate. Without being too forward about her general physique let's just say she's a full figured girl. Does nancy also feel the same way about her I wonder? Does this picture below make it to the Morbid category?

View attachment 339052
LOL

Nancy sure does know how to trigger rightards.
DUDE,,shes the one that got triggered,,,we are just mocking her hypocrisy,,,
LOLOL

Suuure, uh-huh. All I see is more mindless parroting from you.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Should an 80 year old anorexic botox sponge be making fun of others?

Nervous Nancy isn't that anorexic at all. Her Frigidaire is filled with expensive ice cream.
So you gripe about her ice cream when she is stuck at home?? Really!! You are so petty, but the trampers seem petty.

Pelosi is the one who attacked my President for being "morbidly obese", she should really be living by the same standards as she holds up for others to follow.

View attachment 339052
I have issue with this. Being morbidly obese means you have a BMI of 40+ or you are 100 lbs overweight. Trump is not Morbidly obese. He might be a tad overweight for someone his age but he isn’t obese. This makes Pelosi either stupid or a liar or both. I go for both.

View attachment 339052
The reason Pelosi mentioned weight:
The president is no stranger to fat-shaming. He once referred to one former Miss Universe as “an eating machine” and told a man attending a rally to ”go home, start exercising.”

Nah....that's not the reason.....the reason is because its an insult and that's about all she can muster when she talks about Trump. So he's fat.....so what? Stacy Abrams is a goddamned whale....but I don't find that off-putting about her to any great extent. It doesn't seem to interfere with her as a person.

JO

Nervous Nancy isn't that anorexic at all. Her Frigidaire is filled with expensive ice cream.
So you gripe about her ice cream when she is stuck at home?? Really!! You are so petty, but the trampers seem petty.

Pelosi is the one who attacked my President for being "morbidly obese", she should really be living by the same standards as she holds up for others to follow.

She's a good catholic.....she prays for him...

" Dear God please watch over that fat fuck in the white house....
your favorite girl..."

NP

Or Gerald Nadler, a rotund pile of lard.

Rep. Nadler is actually quite svelte, compared to his appearance 20 years ago.
I FOUND THAT OUT on Halloween.
NadlersHallowen.jpg

View attachment 339052

Trolling. The Speaker's comment in context had nothing to do with the choice of who Biden might choose to be his VP, nor he fact that too many Americans are obese which is a well known fact.

The point of this thread is too attack a Black Women who has been mentioned as a possible running mate, not the first sign of shaming a women, a black women and only one of those who will be shamed by misogynist racists.

So the dems want a mentally challenged president on the verge of senility and a VP close to a diabetic explosion.....I guess they don't care about the country much.....

Since you seem so ignorant medically, what makes you think she is diabetic? It is just an ill-informed assumption or do you know something we don't? I had a cousin who was skinny as a rail but a Type 2 diabetic like the rest of the family. He died by drinking himself to death.

So the dems want a mentally challenged president on the verge of senility and a VP close to a diabetic explosion.....I guess they don't care about the country much.....

Since you seem so ignorant medically, what makes you think she is diabetic? It is just an ill-informed assumption or do you know something we don't? I had a cousin who was skinny as a rail but a Type 2 diabetic like the rest of the family. He died by drinking himself to death.

She's not diabtetic she's just an unhinged glutton.....there is a difference......

View attachment 339052

Trolling. The Speaker's comment in context had nothing to do with the choice of who Biden might choose to be his VP, nor he fact that too many Americans are obese which is a well known fact.

The point of this thread is too attack a Black Women who has been mentioned as a possible running mate, not the first sign of shaming a women, a black women and only one of those who will be shamed by misogynist racists.

Nervous Nancy specifically attacked President Trump for his weight.

All this is about is to show what a hypocrite she is for not holding Abrams to the same standards. Nothing "racist" about it. If Abrams was a fat white chick, or a fat white liberal dude, the same observation would be made

I gripe about her showing off her expensive refrigerator stuffed to the brim with expensive ice cream. She should have been at work in DC!

She's not diabtetic she's just an unhinged glutton.....there is a difference......
You know this how? are you watching what she eats, or just assuming?

I hate Nancy's hypocrisy but I hate ignorance like some of you have been spouting.

View attachment 339052

The media is describing her as a "supermodel". When I was a kid I used to look at the communist propaganda we were shown in civics class and wonder "how can they be so over the top?" Now we see it here.

Forum List

Back