Would Obama been re-elected by just 3.4 million if these millions had known....

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
“Four sources deeply involved in the Affordable Care Act tell NBC NEWS that 50 to 75 percent of the 14 million consumers who buy their insurance individually can expect to receive a ‘cancellation’ letter or the equivalent over the next year because their existing policies don’t meet the standards mandated by the new health care law. One expert predicts that number could reach as high as 80 percent. And all say that many of those forced to buy pricier new policies will experience ‘sticker shock,’” NBC reported.
Obama blames 'bad apple' insurance companies for rising health care premiums - National Government | Examiner.com

AND YOU can bet for sure Some of these MILLIONS maybe 3.4 million voted for Obama because after all he said:
The Messiah once said..“Let me be exactly clear about what health care reform means to you,” Obama said at one rally in July 2009. “First of all, if you’ve got health insurance, you like your doctors, you like your plan, you can keep your doctor, you can keep your plan. Nobody is talking about taking that away from you.”
And again.. and again... and as recently as ..
The burning question about Barack Obama is whether he was simply "playing to win" and therefore lying on purpose, or whether his statements about Obamacare were just another example of, as Obama once put it, "I actually believe my own" spin, though he used another word.

"No matter how we reform healthcare, we will keep this promise to the American people," he told the American Medical Assn. in 2009. "If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor, period. If you like your healthcare plan, you'll be able to keep your healthcare plan, period. No one will take it away, no matter what."
At least Darth Vader was honest about his bait-and-switch: "I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further." Obama won't even admit he lied.
Obama's big lie - latimes.com

No, and that's why the enactment was delayed until this year.

We live among many stupid and ignorant people and the democrats know how to use that to their advantage.

You know, you bring an interesting question to the forefront.

If Obama intentionally lied to the people, which could certainly be true, what holds him back from being impeached for lying to the people. Because he wasn't under oath?

What is more important? Clinton lying about an affair or Obama lying to the nation just get elected? I say Obama intentionally lying to the entire nation about health care. It wasn't spin. IT WAS LYING.

"We just have to vote for this to see what's in it"...Some of us knew...Obama LIED all the way to re-election. USED the IRS to stifle his critics...the man, his PARTY are criminals...so NO he wouldn't have.

Can a liberal Democratic administration work with American insurance corporations or even other corporations? Perhaps the lesson here is that if America wanted Romney health care they should have voted for Romney not Obama. Are the insurance corporations of America teaching us a lesson?

Can a liberal Democratic administration work with American insurance corporations or even other corporations? Perhaps the lesson here is that if America wanted Romney health care they should have voted for Romney not Obama. Are the insurance corporations of America teaching us a lesson?

NO they are following the ACA rules and regulations completely.
See you guys favored banning the "pre-existing conditions" as if THAT solved the problem!
It doesn't! Because you guys favoring ACA completely ignore the BIGGEST contributor to health care costs, it's $850 billion a year!
It is paid for by the insurance companies and THEY don't care cause they just raise the premiums to pay the claims!

Fix that problem and realize there never were 46 million uninsured that were legal. There were 14 million that didn't know they
are covered by Medicaid UNDER EXISTING LAWS didn't require ACA!
Finally 18 million are not insured BECAUSE THEY DON"T WANT or need it!

So 4 million people would be covered if we just paid with a 10% tax on lawyers $270 billion and that would provide premiums for
every one of the 4 million.
THEN audit hospitals so they can't paid and pass sometimes 6,000% for supposedly uninsured!
AFter all their services will be paid right???

Perhaps had not Romney repudiated Romney-care, he might have had a chance. Instead, he came off as someone that would say whatever the radicals in the GOP wanted.

Americans may not want the ACA, whether you call it ObamaCare, or Romney-Care, but they do want a Health Care System that works for them, not just the CEO's of the insurance companies. And the President offered a system that seems to work pretty well in Massachusetts, better at least than what was there before. So that was copied, and passed.

Personally, I would far rather see a Canadian system, but that will have to wait until after 2016.

NO they are following the ACA rules and regulations completely.
See you guys favored banning the "pre-existing conditions" as if THAT solved the problem!
It doesn't! Because you guys favoring ACA completely ignore the BIGGEST contributor to health care costs, it's $850 billion a year!
It is paid for by the insurance companies and THEY don't care cause they just raise the premiums to pay the claims!

Fix that problem and realize there never were 46 million uninsured that were legal. There were 14 million that didn't know they
are covered by Medicaid UNDER EXISTING LAWS didn't require ACA!
Finally 18 million are not insured BECAUSE THEY DON"T WANT or need it!

So 4 million people would be covered if we just paid with a 10% tax on lawyers $270 billion and that would provide premiums for
every one of the 4 million.
THEN audit hospitals so they can't paid and pass sometimes 6,000% for supposedly uninsured!
AFter all their services will be paid right???
Lest we forget what was taken OUT of Medicare to pay for this?

"We just have to vote for this to see what's in it"...Some of us knew...Obama LIED all the way to re-election. USED the IRS to stifle his critics...the man, his PARTY are criminals...so NO he wouldn't have.

The law says "High crimes and misdemeanors" well, I believe I am ready to say that this man who is holding the office of the presidency did intentionally lie to the people when he said, "First of all, if you’ve got health insurance, you like your doctors, you like your plan, you can keep your doctor, you can keep your plan. Nobody is talking about taking that away from you.”

He said enough times for all of America to believe it. And enough of America depended on that to make them vote for him. Now they say, after finding out this is not true, they would NOT have voted for him. That changed the election.

I say, when the next few months come and go, enough people just may be saying what I am saying today. It's time to seriously contemplate an impeachment hearing.

If someone in the private sector offering goods or services did what Obama did in trying to sell it that person would have been considered committing fraud.

I think it's very possible that Obama would have lost the election had all Americans known he intentionally lied.
Certainly Obamacare would have been in deep peril.

No. But these elections are the result of people who believe anything they are told. Of people not doing their research. These elections are proof that 64 million people can be wrong at the same time.

Error 404: Free healthcare not found.

If the problem persists, replace your president and try again.

Last edited:
37s1e.jpg

Perhaps had not Romney repudiated Romney-care, he might have had a chance. Instead, he came off as someone that would say whatever the radicals in the GOP wanted.

Americans may not want the ACA, whether you call it ObamaCare, or Romney-Care, but they do want a Health Care System that works for them, not just the CEO's of the insurance companies. And the President offered a system that seems to work pretty well in Massachusetts, better at least than what was there before. So that was copied, and passed.

Personally, I would far rather see a Canadian system, but that will have to wait until after 2016.

It is NOT the insurance companies! They simply pay the claims submitted!
Do you understand that $850 billion in CLAIMS are paid according to 90% of doctors interviewed BECAUSE THE Doctors fear being sued!
So they order duplicate tests so they won't be sued! 94% of lawsuits are settled out of court, i.e. insurance companies pay off!
So with the AVERAGE insurance company paying out 80% of premiums in CLAIMS CUT the $850 billion by 20% and that's almost $100 billion a year NOT paid by
insurance companies.
NOW I am sure YOU don't know this but each state that a health insurance company sells in REGULATES the premiums based on what the claim experiences are!
You did not know that did you?
So if claim payments are reduced and the claims take less then 80% the states will NOT approve rate increase requests by insurance companies!
PLUS you are obviously an anti-capitalist anti-market person that doesn't believe in competition by insurance companies!
If a company can gain more market share that means more profits!
Again anti-business people like you that favor the destruction of $100 billion a year in tax generating insurance companies naturally are so dumb to not realize
YOU will be paying more if there is a single payer as you and OBAMA FAVOR!@!!

Forum List

Back