Would President Trump misuse government agencies to unfairly attack Obama/Hillary/Democrats/Press?

In other words, would he be like Nixon - or worse? I believe he would be much worse. Nixon's abuse of power and misuse of government agencies to attack opponents was illegal and clearly impeachable. We don't need another Nixon.

The History Place - Impeachment: Richard Nixon

Why don't the American People vote for him and let find out if I am correct when I wrote he is a cross between Nixon and McCarthy...

Oh and be ready for the IRS comments...

In other words, would he be like Nixon - or worse? I believe he would be much worse. Nixon's abuse of power and misuse of government agencies to attack opponents was illegal and clearly impeachable. We don't need another Nixon.

why not? Obabble set the precedent.

Really? Then why hasn't Obama been impeached?
For the same reason Incompecunt isn't being charged.

Sloping Brow must have been sleeping one off during the Lerner/IRS fiasco

You people really need to just give it up. The e-mail issues are over. What is the next legal hurdle? Oh yeah, the Trump University scam.

Oh wait, he will probably just pay back the millions he stole, because Huckabee has said that he has found God. I also expect him to return to his first wife and repent.

You people really need to just give it up. The e-mail issues are over. What is the next legal hurdle? Oh yeah, the Trump University scam.

Oh wait, he will probably just pay back the millions he stole, because Huckabee has said that he has found God. I also expect him to return to his first wife and repent.

You spew as if anyone cares....newsflash...you're spewing

Was there a link to President Obama? Was Lois Lerner charged with any crimes after NaziCons investigated the hell out of her? No, she wasn't...

P.S.
Lois Lerner is happy, rich, and retired.

Was there a link to President Obama? Was Lois Lerner charged with any crimes after NaziCons investigated the hell out of her? No, she wasn't...

Just stop ya down downed jackass. Just fucking stop with your partisan BS already. I'm sick of it and there is no fucking way you can be so woefully uniformed and stupid.

Just stop ya down downed jackass. Just fucking stop with your partisan BS already. I'm sick of it and there is no fucking way you can be so woefully uniformed and stupid.

And get past using "funny" when you're cornered....that stupid shit has ran it's course also, you and the hairy back dyke really need to get a clue, drunk

Like Nixon?

Don't you mean like obama?

You mad at the thought he'd act like obama and give you a taste of your own tyranny?

this is awesome, hypocrassy before the fact.

mmmm, dark chocolate wrapped in bacon hypocrassy

What the fuck?

Nixon was a Choir Boy compared to Obama. Nixon suggested using the IRS on enemies, OBAMA FUCKING DID IT.

Now we have an openly corrupt AG making deals with Bill Clinton with Hillary skating on her felonies - above the law, donchaknow.

We owe them nothing - not respect, not loyalty, not obedience.

We are not a nation of laws, we are a nation of lies. Corruption is open and celebrated. The law is a farce at best.

P.S.

Corruption pays when you are a democrat. And you love it, because you think that your party makes up for your lack of accomplishment and character. You openly support and promote corruption at every level, because you hold party above all.

We are not a nation of laws, we are a nation of lies. Corruption is open and celebrated. The law is a farce at best.

P.S.

Corruption pays when you are a democrat. And you love it, because you think that your party makes up for your lack of accomplishment and character. You openly support and promote corruption at every level, because you hold party above all.

Much like a certain party did in Germany in the 1930's...we know how that ended

You spew as if anyone cares....newsflash...you're spewing

You promised to Ignore me!

P.S.

Holder wouldn't prosecute her....you have alheimers or something?

Lois Lerner, former IRS official, won’t be charged with contempt

America can't tolerate another paranoid tyrant like Nixon. Trump would likely be Nixon on steroids.

P.S.

Much like a certain party did in Germany in the 1930's...we know how that ended

Yes, we know - and Donald Drumpf is German.

Forum List

Back