Would Trump declare war on Mexico if he were still in the White House?

All that has to happen is to give the Mexican president an incentive to invite American soldiers into the country to assist them in genociding the drug cartels. Those goons will not survive too long once our boys and their tech toys arrive and start blowing them to bloody bits. It would not even have to be a huge operation, necessarily. It will not have to distract from our military readiness to go die for Taiwan, for example. These are fucking Mexicans, with AKs and a few rockets. Fuck them.

Probably would try to buy them first...like he wanted to buy Greenland. :)

Personally, I'd just split the difference and give Texas back to Mexico.
Then, I'm all for building that wall.
you sound just like the righties do about california jack....how are you any different than them?....

I’ve said it and said it and said it again….Mexico is America’s enemy number one….our greatest threat, a REAL existential threat.
What other nation destroys our public education, healthcare, social services and communities like Mexico’s people do?
What other nation robs our taxpayers like Mexico’s people do?
What other nation rapes and kills our people like Mexico’s people do?
What other nation takes from blacks like Mexico’s people do?

Is it time to go to war with the cartels AND Mexico?
Lets not confuse the mexican leadership with the taliban

The gangs are as great a threat to mexico as to America

So the mexican government has incentive to cooperate for a common goal

Putin would and we know Donny loves everything Vlad does.

Russia, Russia. Russia.jpeg

Lets not confuse the mexican leadership with the taliban

The gangs are as great a threat to mexico as to America

So the mexican government has incentive to cooperate for a common goal

The question is it really their goal? When it comes to corruption they are worse than Ukraine.

All that has to happen is to give the Mexican president an incentive to invite American soldiers into the country to assist them in genociding the drug cartels. Those goons will not survive too long once our boys and their tech toys arrive and start blowing them to bloody bits. It would not even have to be a huge operation, necessarily. It will not have to distract from our military readiness to go die for Taiwan, for example. These are fucking Mexicans, with AKs and a few rockets. Fuck them.

I don't know if it would be that simplistic. The drug lords have been building their own tanks; mind you not as good as ours, but they have them.

It's probably less an issue killing them then it is finding them while also protecting the innocent in the country.

I’ve said it and said it and said it again….Mexico is America’s enemy number one….our greatest threat, a REAL existential threat.
What other nation destroys our public education, healthcare, social services and communities like Mexico’s people do?

Not a war with Mexico but yes, a war with the cartels. Tell Mexico if they don't comply, we cut off their foreign aid.

No, he would not.

Thanks for asking

The question is it really their goal? When it comes to corruption they are worse than Ukraine.
We cant be entirely sure, but the ruling class profits greatly from US investment in mexico’s economy, and I think they are threatened by the gangs also

Forum List

Back