Would you pay $1,500 for chicken sandwich?

Do you think everyone can have their own farm? How do you grow a tractor on a farm? Television? Refrigerator? Computer?
Its not a tractor farm. I use solar panels for fridge and computer. Geez, it's not rocket science.

It doesn't take 6 months to make a sandwich. It takes daily work to have daily meals. Just the same as it does to buy a sandwich from mcdonalds.

Difference is, working daily to buy mcdonalds etc is soul destroying but working daily on your own food is calming.

Did you make the solar panels? Fridge? Computer?

You still don't get the point. That's because you're a fucking dumbass.
Did the beardster make the bucket he milked the cow into? Did he make the jar he pickled the cucumber in? What did he grind the flour with? Did he build that ridiculous plane?

His study is a joke. Anyone can see.

YOUR POINT is well taken! NO he didn't! You are right. And he should have!
YOU totally don't get it do you?
He is pointing out to idiots like you how complicated the processes that we take for granted. And he's pointing out that without the profit motive these
processes wouldn't take place! There is NO profit in making 1 sandwich. But making billions now that is what makes a McDonald put out a $2.00 meal!
And with NO effort on your part! Millions of hours required by the suppliers to McDonalds of the bread, the meat and they simply assemble!
All for $2.00 and you don't have to take ONE hour of your time!

GG is too stupid to understand the point. That's why this country is doomed. It takes a certain level of intelligence to appreciate the marvelous productivity of the free enterprise system, and there are too many stupid trolls like GG who can vote. I have no hope this country can survive such idiocy,

Here's a genius who believes that trade and exchange will in fact eventually disappear;

I suggest you step up the pace getting to the Wizard for that brain,

before such an exchange is outlawed...

Its not a tractor farm. I use solar panels for fridge and computer. Geez, it's not rocket science.

It doesn't take 6 months to make a sandwich. It takes daily work to have daily meals. Just the same as it does to buy a sandwich from mcdonalds.

Difference is, working daily to buy mcdonalds etc is soul destroying but working daily on your own food is calming.

Did the beardster make the bucket he milked the cow into? Did he make the jar he pickled the cucumber in? What did he grind the flour with? Did he build that ridiculous plane?

He is pointing out to idiots like you how complicated the processes that we take for granted. And he's pointing out that without the profit motive these
processes wouldn't take place! There is NO profit in making 1 sandwich. But making billions now that is what makes a McDonald put out a $2.00 meal!
And with NO effort on your part! Millions of hours required by the suppliers to McDonalds of the bread, the meat and they simply assemble!

GG is too stupid to understand the point. That's why this country is doomed. It takes a certain level of intelligence to appreciate the marvelous productivity of the free enterprise system, and there are too many stupid trolls like GG who can vote. I have no hope this country can survive such idiocy,

Here's a genius who believes that trade and exchange will in fact eventually disappear;

Trade will disappear if imbeciles like you ever get your way. You oppose trade. You oppose private property, and you oppose capitalism. Those are all things that the division of labor depends on.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Trade will disappear if imbeciles like you ever get your way. You oppose trade. You oppose private property, and you oppose capitalism. Those are all things that the division of labor depends on.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I want chickens raised in America, not China.

Forum List

Back