Would you put up an 'eff-you' statue?

Would you put up an 'eff-you' statue aimed at your ex's home?

• Yes

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • Not sure/don't know

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Pineapple

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
Why are liberals so fucking concerned with things and what people do with them?
Hell not to long ago it was a chair hanging from a tree.:eusa_whistle:

ARRRRGGGG!!! Why does EVERYTHING have to have a political agenda? LIberals? Who said anyone in this story is a liberal? GEEZ!!

• Banned
ARRRRGGGG!!! Why does EVERYTHING have to have a political agenda? LIberals? Who said anyone in this story is a liberal? GEEZ!!

Well, two of us voted no.

There's a town in Minnesota called Dayton. Guy and his wife broke up. She had drawn up house plans for a mansion. He built the mansion across the river from the little hovel she wound up in. It's sort of our own personal eff-you in the area.

boo head is a liberal she posted it. they also whined about a chair that was hanging from a tree. I'll ask again to be more specific as a liberal why does boohead give a damn what people do with things?

If you were in this guy's situation, and had the money to do so.

Alan Markovitz middle finger statue: Strip club owner moves into house next to ex-wife and builds 12-foot bronze sculpture - Mirror Online

But he says the middle finger salute isn't aimed at her, but at her new partner - with whom she started an affair while she and Markovitz were still married.

Markovitz told a local newspaper "I'm so over her. This is about him. This is about him not being a man."
No. There is a possibility that small children could see that.

The guy is a loser. Can't keep his girl, doesn't have the balls to kill the mofo who took her........Just get over it and move on like the little pansy he is.

If you were in this guy's situation, and had the money to do so.

Alan Markovitz middle finger statue: Strip club owner moves into house next to ex-wife and builds 12-foot bronze sculpture - Mirror Online

But he says the middle finger salute isn't aimed at her, but at her new partner - with whom she started an affair while she and Markovitz were still married.

Markovitz told a local newspaper "I'm so over her. This is about him. This is about him not being a man."

The guy is a loser. Can't keep his girl, doesn't have the balls to kill the mofo who took her........Just get over it and move on like the little pansy he is.

I hadn't thought about kids, so good point.

He really must still be all tied up with her. Boy could use some therapy.

I hadn't thought about kids, so good point.

He really must still be all tied up with her. Boy could use some therapy.
Yes he does.

The new boyfriend should put a big screen TV at the window facing the Finger and play videos of himself and the woman having sex.

Or have a statue made of himself having sex with her. "It's art!"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back