Would you rather live in Portugal or in Finland?

Would you rather live in Portugal or in Finland?

• in Portugal

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • in Finland

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Probably Portugal, due to the moderate climate. Plus it would be easier to fit in, either you buy in to Finnish culture or you'll be miserable living there, this was told to me by someone who moved there. You also have to learn to love cold winters, which is olkay if you can do that.

I hear surfing is awesome in Portugal. I would like to explore Finland I have ancestors from there. But to live I will stick to the good old USA.

I hear surfing is awesome in Portugal. I would like to explore Finland I have ancestors from there.
Swimming....uhhhh....no

But the Saffron and olives are pretty good in Portugal by comparison to Finland.

Now:

2 x in Portugal​

2 x in Finland​

• undecided

Portugal was a notorious slave trader nation in the 18th and 19th century that preyed on South American defenseless Indians. Indigenous Brazil tribes are still hostile to the white man because of it.

Portugal was a notorious slave trader nation in the 18th and 19th century that preyed on South American defenseless Indians. Indigenous Brazil tribes are still hostile to the white man because of it.
Potugal in the 20h century fought a brutal war across Africa to maintain their hold on colonies there. Also there colony of MacCao? was given back control to China in the early 1960s. Alot of turmoil in those days around the world for all nations.

Forum List

Back