🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Would you support a war on Islam?

Would you support a war against Islam

• Hell yes...and if all else fails, turn sand into glass.

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • Yes, but it needs to be political

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • No, it will only cause more bloodshed and terrorist attacks

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Can't we all just get along? We should be able to live side by side...terrorism is the West's fault

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Blow up Israel, that will solve all of the problems.

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters

Nutz

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2014
No need to justify your answer if you don't want to. Would you support a war...a crusade against Islam and the killer muslims. Would you support a forced exodus and travel restrictions to the West?

Personally I would. Perhaps starting by exiling or imprisoning all family members of a known terrorist to a backwards ME nation.

I think we should nuke Mecca. That would put an end to all their idiotic prattle. Which way are they going to bow when they pray? They wouldn't know what to do.

I would end any further Muslim immigration into western nations.
I would take away the citizenship of any Muslim in a western nation that showed signs of radicalization. I would spy on ALL mosques in western nations.

• Banned
I think we should nuke Mecca. That would put an end to all their idiotic prattle. Which way are they going to bow when they pray? They wouldn't know what to do.
If all else fails...turn sand into glass.

• Banned
I wouldn't want to see Muslims rounded up and interned like the Japanese were, but we have the technology to "watch" people, and we should take full advantage of it.
Personally, I don't want my freedoms abridged because of asshole terrorists. Sure, certain measures need to be taken to watch these assholes, but how if we are critical of the NSA? War is the only answer...it will expose those who believe in terrorism.

I wouldn't want to see Muslims rounded up and interned like the Japanese were, but we have the technology to "watch" people, and we should take full advantage of it.
Personally, I don't want my freedoms abridged because of asshole terrorists. Sure, certain measures need to be taken to watch these assholes, but how if we are critical of the NSA? War is the only answer...it will expose those who believe in terrorism.

What sort of a war though?? The West always wants it to be the last resort, but the radical Muslims crave being on the "battlefield". So far, they have more determination than we do...they're in for the long haul, and we're weary.

What sort of a war though?? The West always wants it to be the last resort, but the radical Muslims crave being on the "battlefield". So far, they have more determination than we do...they're in for the long haul, and we're weary.
Total War. Humanity depends on it.

Are you being facetious??

What is odd...a looks like a war against Islam might be one of the few actions that might actually unite the US and our allies once again. A few more attacks, the world may very well go German on muslims.

No need to justify your answer if you don't want to. Would you support a war...a crusade against Islam and the killer muslims. Would you support a forced exodus and travel restrictions to the West?

Personally I would. Perhaps starting by exiling or imprisoning all family members of a known terrorist to a backwards ME nation.

Another supporter of Muslim extremists, the terrorists should thank you for spreading their message for them.

Are you being facetious??
Nope. Evil must be dealt with by any means necessary. Muslims don't even try.

Another supporter of Muslim extremists, the terrorists should thank you for spreading their message for them.
How am I supporting killer muslims? I advocate a total war against Islam. I am down for re-education camps and nuclear war to end the scourge.

How am I supporting killer muslims? I advocate a total war against Islam. I am down for re-education camps and nuclear war to end the scourge.

You've jumped the shark.:lol:

Forum List

Back