🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Would you support a war on Islam?

Would you support a war against Islam

• Hell yes...and if all else fails, turn sand into glass.

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • Yes, but it needs to be political

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • No, it will only cause more bloodshed and terrorist attacks

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Can't we all just get along? We should be able to live side by side...terrorism is the West's fault

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Blow up Israel, that will solve all of the problems.

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
Why do we keep using the term "radical Islam"? The entire religion is radical, read the Koran.

Why don't you quote the comments in the Koran that advocate violence and murder? I'll be waiting, oh scholarly one.

It's already been done several times in other threads.

the definition of "radical islam" is any islam that does not spit on shariah law. and a "radical muslim" is a muslim who does not spit on shariah law. I have known
many muslims-------the only ones I have known who were
willing to spit on shariah law were Iranians who escaped the stink of the present day Iranian shariah shit hole

We just need to try and understand the poor, peaceful little darlings better.
Open a dialogue and accomodate the bloodthirsty backwards bastards....

They are already at war with us. We have just been too pacified by our liberal education/indoctrination to realize it.

Contrary to what our kindergarden teachers have been teaching for 50 years, it does NOT take TWO people to fight, it only takes one. If I were to kick your door down and start beating the hell out of you, we're fighting. The question we have to pose is, how much are we going to fight back?

Of course, we have a president who utterly refuses to say the word "islamic" and "terrorist" in the same sentence....

I agree, it does take two people to fight.

For 65 years, we've been supporting the Zionist entity, promoting coups, bombing countries whose leaders we disagreed with, sending in troops (sometimes to the wrong country), and doing a whole lot of things to them.

But they shoot some cartoonists or set off a bomb, and we all "Islam is at war with us!!!!"

No need to justify your answer if you don't want to. Would you support a war...a crusade against Islam and the killer muslims. Would you support a forced exodus and travel restrictions to the West?

Personally I would. Perhaps starting by exiling or imprisoning all family members of a known terrorist to a backwards ME nation.
Islam has been illegal in America for 226 years, you don't even know that ?
f_whistle.gif

US Constitution, Article 6, Section 2. (the Supremacy Clause). Try reading it.

Forum List

Back