🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Would you support a war on Islam?

Would you support a war against Islam

• Hell yes...and if all else fails, turn sand into glass.

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • Yes, but it needs to be political

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • No, it will only cause more bloodshed and terrorist attacks

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Can't we all just get along? We should be able to live side by side...terrorism is the West's fault

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Blow up Israel, that will solve all of the problems.

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
From Carla_danger>>>
You idiot, we've been living with peaceful Muslims in this country for years.

from rosie>>> who is "we" and ---very approximately
where do "we" live?

From Carla_danger>>>

where do "we" live?

If you live here in the US of A, you too have been coexisting with peaceful Muslims.

You know me well? I have associated with muslims quite closely in the USA for more than 45 years. -----I would not
call muslims specifically "peaceful" in comparison to other
groups of people in the USA. In fact I would say that given a muslim community in the USA------of any significant size------that community is more likely to produce a terrorist
murderer based on religion and ideology than -----for example -----a SIKH community. I would also say that such a community is more likely to support terrorism abroad.----its an opinion based on personal interaction

From Carla_danger>>>

where do "we" live?

If you live here in the US of A, you too have been coexisting with peaceful Muslims.

You know me well? I have associated with muslims quite closely in the USA for more than 45 years. -----I would not
groups of people in the USA. In fact I would say that given a muslim community in the USA------of any significant size------that community is more likely to produce a terrorist
murderer based on religion and ideology than -----for example -----a SIKH community. I would also say that such a community is more likely to support terrorism abroad.----its an opinion based on personal interaction

So, it's just your opinion. You have no facts to back up your claim? Thanks for stopping by.

Wikipedia--Islam in the United States is the third-largest faith in America, after Christianity and Judaism, representing 0.6% of the population.

American Muslims come from various backgrounds, and are one of the most racially diverse religious groups in the United States according to a 2009 Gallup poll. Native-born American Muslims are mainly African Americans who make up about a quarter of the total Muslim population. Many of these have converted to Islam during the last seventy years. Conversion to Islam in large urban areas has also contributed to its growth over the years.
While an estimated 30% of the slaves brought to colonial America from Africa arrived as Muslims, Islam was stringently suppressed on plantations.

It's pretty good idea, but war on Islam is a myth, an utopia and we will never see it! We have a president which support Islam, we have many people which believe in Allah and these people will never begin war against something, which they respect!

@OP

We are already at War with Islam. ALL of NATO and good chunk of the world.

We are at war and we've BEEN at war for a long time.
Western Globalisation and Islam cannot co-exist.
This is a fundamental problem and only one side will win and one side will lose.

George Bush was right when he said that you are either with us or you are against us.

And this is a very complicated and deceptive war. Things may not always be the way they seem on the surface.

Islam, and Putin's Russia with its kleptocracy, and that conflict, just like the one with Islam, a conflict of 2 forces that can not co-exist.

The Russian kleptocracy cannot survive in the current river of globalisation and fighting a bloody brutal death with it.

You realize that Turkey is a NATO member and Muslim country?

From Carla_danger>>>

where do "we" live?

So, it's just your opinion. You have no facts to back up your claim? Thanks for stopping by.

Wikipedia--Islam in the United States is the third-largest faith in America, after Christianity and Judaism, representing 0.6% of the population.

American Muslims come from various backgrounds, and are one of the most racially diverse religious groups in the United States according to a 2009 Gallup poll. Native-born American Muslims are mainly African Americans who make up about a quarter of the total Muslim population. Many of these have converted to Islam during the last seventy years. Conversion to Islam in large urban areas has also contributed to its growth over the years.
While an estimated 30% of the slaves brought to colonial America from Africa arrived as Muslims, Islam was stringently suppressed on plantations.

I base my opinions on FACTS------your response is vulgar.---- Dead bodies are FACTS people like you
dancing and ululating over dead bodies IN THE USA ---
are FACTS BULLSHIT on 30% of black slaves
being muslims-----its a silly NOI lie

From Carla_danger>>>

where do "we" live?

I base my opinions on FACTS------your response is vulgar.---- Dead bodies are FACTS people like you

You're just having an emotional reaction. You said yourself...." I have associated with muslims quite closely in the USA for more than 45 years."

Yet here you are posting, alive and well.

The Muslim people who have studied and accepted Islam and are killing in the name of their faith know less about Islam. We have to understand this fact.

Islam should be treated exactly as Nazism is treated.

In America, we do not arrest people for being a Nazi, we don't assault them on the street or pass laws against them.

However, we do shun them, we do recognize that they are morally perverse and promote evil. We do teach our children that Nazis are followers of evil.

We MUST treat Muslims just like we do Nazis. We should not tolerate creeds of evil. Muslims should be shunned from decent society.Islam is not alright, it is evil and should be treated as such.

From Carla_danger>>>

where do "we" live?

Actually, the 30% figure is probably too low. Western Africa by the 1400s was heavily Muslim.

No need to justify your answer if you don't want to. Would you support a war...a crusade against Islam and the killer muslims. Would you support a forced exodus and travel restrictions to the West?

Personally I would. Perhaps starting by exiling or imprisoning all family members of a known terrorist to a backwards ME nation.
And armed conflict vs radical Islamists? Yes.
I would prefer a covet operation. Surgical in nature. Train and dispatch Black Ops type guys to operate around the world. Their job would be to find every Islamist terrorist cleric and leader and terminate with extreme prejudice. Do it quietly. As in " Radical Islamist terror leader found dead in his bed"....
...........or drones..............

Why do we keep using the term "radical Islam"? The entire religion is radical, read the Koran.
Why do you keep posting your ignorance, stupidly, and hate.
Stop wasting bandwidth with empty posts.

Post proof that Islam advocates murder of satirists. Or just STFU.
I didn't say the Koran says to "kill satirists". (did they use that term in the 7th century?), but I'm sure that satirists are considered infidels if they comment negatively about Muhammad. Now STFU.

From Carla_danger>>>

where do "we" live?

Actually, the 30% figure is probably too low. Western Africa by the 1400s was heavily Muslim.

what makes you think that black slaves were drawn from "western Africans"
Why do we keep using the term "radical Islam"? The entire religion is radical, read the Koran.
Why do you keep posting your ignorance, stupidly, and hate.
Stop wasting bandwidth with empty posts.

Post proof that Islam advocates murder of satirists. Or just STFU.
I didn't say the Koran says to "kill satirists". (did they use that term in the 7th century?), but I'm sure that satirists are considered infidels if they comment negatively about Muhammad. Now STFU.

for the record----Muhummad ordered the death of a village poet who wrote jingles criticizing the big MO-----it's in the Koran------the woman was stabbed to death by one of the
HOLY COMPANIONS as she nursed her infant----want me to supply the damned verse?

From Carla_danger>>>

where do "we" live?

You're just having an emotional reaction. You said yourself...." I have associated with muslims quite closely in the USA for more than 45 years."

Yet here you are posting, alive and well.

your response is idiotic and vulgar. I have also seen lots
of DEAD BODIES Islam is an ideology just as is Nazism-------lots of non Aryans survive the presence of Nazis like you Your response does appear in the islamo Nazi
literature -- in sum and substance "if muslims oppress people why is it that there are some non muslims left in
the world" is the digusting cynical answer for any person who comments on the racist filth of shariah

Forum List

Back