🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Would you support a war on Islam?

Would you support a war against Islam

• Hell yes...and if all else fails, turn sand into glass.

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • Yes, but it needs to be political

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • No, it will only cause more bloodshed and terrorist attacks

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Can't we all just get along? We should be able to live side by side...terrorism is the West's fault

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Blow up Israel, that will solve all of the problems.

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
All it will take is a couple of more killer muslims blowing up Christians and Jews in the name of Allah...

As for Latin America...we should just force them into war or manufacture terror attacks on their land to get them to see the light.

Meh, not so much. YOu see, I htink a few more terrorist attacks, the West might just give Israel the "Munich" treatment.

And I mean the Appeasement.

No need to justify your answer if you don't want to. Would you support a war...a crusade against Islam and the killer muslims. Would you support a forced exodus and travel restrictions to the West?

Personally I would. Perhaps starting by exiling or imprisoning all family members of a known terrorist to a backwards ME nation.
Exuse me, I bet I've heard it somewhere. Is "Mein Kampf" your work?? We can prevent attacks of radical muslims. We can overthrow some "bad" muslim regimes. BUT... To struggle with the world religion ( more than 1 billion followers over the world) is a stupidity

No need to justify your answer if you don't want to. Would you support a war...a crusade against Islam and the killer muslims. Would you support a forced exodus and travel restrictions to the West?

Personally I would. Perhaps starting by exiling or imprisoning all family members of a known terrorist to a backwards ME nation.
Exuse me, I bet I've heard it somewhere. Is "Mein Kampf" your work?? We can prevent attacks of radical muslims. We can overthrow some "bad" muslim regimes. BUT... To struggle with the world religion ( more than 1 billion followers over the world) is a stupidity
It has been done countless times throughout history.

All it will take is a couple of more killer muslims blowing up Christians and Jews in the name of Allah...

As for Latin America...we should just force them into war or manufacture terror attacks on their land to get them to see the light.

Meh, not so much. YOu see, I htink a few more terrorist attacks, the West might just give Israel the "Munich" treatment.

And I mean the Appeasement.
You may be correct. Not to sound like an idiot teaper...but the day will come when Christians and Jews unite with a private army and handle the scourge without government intervention...

Actually, that is already happening in the battle against ISIS.

You may be correct. Not to sound like an idiot teaper...but the day will come when Christians and Jews unite with a private army and handle the scourge without government intervention...

Actually, that is already happening in the battle against ISIS.

When you start a sentence with "Not to sound like an idiot teaper...", you probably should stop right there.

Muslims need to step it up big time and start voicing some sort of opposition to this nonsense....
Otherwise they are part of the slaughter.

I keep hearing that.

But why should they? Why should they make it their concern how others use Islam, when they can instead focus on their own Muslim path? Why should they not mind their own business while practicing Islam? Why must they become involved, when they have embraced a more peaceful approach to Islam? Why must that change?

The simple answer is, they should not change at all. If a Muslim decides not to become involved, don't speak out against them for it.

Last edited:
Translation: "I concede the point, on further reflection." Acknowledged.

Obviously, they didn't teach you reading comprehension in Home Skule.

I'll try again. YOu get your big holy war between Christianity and Islam. Okay. Whose going to actually want to fight it? The half a billion Christians in Latin America? Probably not.

The Europeans? Yeah, good luck with that.

I guess you can get americans to go along with it for a little while. At least until they figured out you were lying to them.
Where have I called for War - holy or otherwise - in any of this?

You mistake a counterpoint directed against those threatening The West with 1.6 billion Muslims, for a call to War.

You DO comprehend that the tone of that was... Yes... 1.6 billion Muslims... and if you push The West too far, you'll be dealing with 2.2 billion Christians.

You DO comprehend that the tone of that was... IF you mess with us, we're bigger and badder than you are, and you'll be sorry.

NOT... look out... we're coming for you, but... take care, and don't try coming for US, because you'll get your head handed to you on a platter.

You DO understand the difference between an Aggressive Stance and a Tough Defensive Stance, do you not?

If so, I suggest that you go back and re-read one or two of the scraps in our exchange, so that you may come to understand what most reasonable folk would have readily discerned.

You do know he put a hit out on one of our President's, right?
Why not leave the Middle East alone, and stop waging war everytime they aren't 'on our side'. Saddam is the best example. He was a 'good guy' when we supported his dictatorship in his war against Iran. Then became a 'bad guy' after invading Kuwait, and then after deposing Saddam we got ISIS in Iraq. We aren't making the place better.

Why do we keep using the term "radical Islam"? The entire religion is radical, read the Koran.

Have you gotten to know many Muslims personally?
Yes, but what does that have to do with the Koran instructing them to kill non-muslims?

God says to KILL Unbelievers:
Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death
-Deuteronomy 17:12

God says to KILL those who you subjectively believe to be "Witches":

You should not let a sorceress live. -Exodus 22:17

God says to KILL those who have engaged in homosexual behavior:

If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives.
-Leviticus 20:13

God says to KILL Fortune Tellers:

A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death.
-Leviticus 20:27

God says to KILL whoever strikes their own father or mother:

Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death.
-Exodus 21:15

God says to KILL Adulterers:

If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death.
-Leviticus 20:10

God says KILL your daughter because of her sex life, if it shames you:

A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death.
-Leviticus 21:9

GOD SAYS TO KILL THE UNBELIEVERS:

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.
-2 Chronicles 15:12-13

GOD SAYS KILL THE FOLLOWERS OF OTHER RELIGIONS, ESPECIALLY IF THEY ARE YOUR FAMILY:

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or your intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
-Deuteronomy 13:6-11

GOD SAYS TO KILL THE UNBELIEVERS/ FOLLOWERS OF OTHER RELIGIONS, AND TO DESTROY THEIR CITIES FOR IT:

If you hear it said about one of the towns the Lord your God is giving you to live in that troublemakers have arisen among you and have led the people of their town astray, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods you have not known), then you must inquire, probe and investigate it thoroughly. And if it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done among you, you must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. You must destroy it completely, both its people and its livestock. You are to gather all the plunder of the town into the middle of the public square and completely burn the town and all its plunder as a whole burnt offering to the Lord your God. That town is to remain a ruin forever, never to be rebuilt, and none of the condemned things are to be found in your hands. Then the Lord will turn from his fierce anger, will show you mercy, and will have compassion on you. He will increase your numbers,as he promised on oath to your ancestors— because you obey the Lord your God by keeping all his commands that I am giving you today and doing what is right in his eyes.
-Deuteronomy 13:12-18

Source: The Holy Bible

Last edited:
Why do we keep using the term "radical Islam"? The entire religion is radical, read the Koran.

Have you gotten to know many Muslims personally?
Yes, but what does that have to do with the Koran instructing them to kill non-muslims?

God says to KILL Unbelievers:
Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death
-Deuteronomy 17:12

God says to KILL those who you subjectively believe to be "Witches":

You should not let a sorceress live. -Exodus 22:17

God says to KILL those who have engaged in homosexual behavior:

If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives.
-Leviticus 20:13

God says to KILL Fortune Tellers:

A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death.
-Leviticus 20:27

God says to KILL whoever strikes their own father or mother:

Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death.
-Exodus 21:15

God says to KILL Adulterers:

If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death.
-Leviticus 20:10

God says KILL your daughter because of her sex life, if it shames you:

A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death.
-Leviticus 21:9

GOD SAYS KILL THE UNBELIEVERS:

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.
-2 Chronicles 15:12-13

GOD SAYS KILL THE FOLLOWERS OF OTHER RELIGIONS:

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or your intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
-Deuteronomy 13:6-11

GOD SAYS KILL THE UNBELIEVERS/ FOLLOWERS OF OTHER RELIGIONS, AND DESTROY THEIR CITIES FOR IT:

If you hear it said about one of the towns the Lord your God is giving you to live in that troublemakers have arisen among you and have led the people of their town astray, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods you have not known), then you must inquire, probe and investigate it thoroughly. And if it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done among you, you must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. You must destroy it completely, both its people and its livestock. You are to gather all the plunder of the town into the middle of the public square and completely burn the town and all its plunder as a whole burnt offering to the Lord your God. That town is to remain a ruin forever, never to be rebuilt, and none of the condemned things are to be found in your hands. Then the Lord will turn from his fierce anger, will show you mercy, and will have compassion on you. He will increase your numbers,as he promised on oath to your ancestors— because you obey the Lord your God by keeping all his commands that I am giving you today and doing what is right in his eyes.
-Deuteronomy 13:12-18

Source: The Holy Bible
I'm not going to go sift through all that to find the altered parts but even if you haven't altered them, the fact is that Christians don't act on ancient writings and carry out acts of terror. Muslims do. See the difference?

As if I would need to "alter" anything mentioned in the Bible in order to prove my point.

And my point is this. You accuse the Quran of "instructing Muslims to kill non-Muslims", when there are numerous verses in the Bible demanding the exact same thing.

As if I would need to "alter" anything mentioned in the Bible in order to prove my point.

And my point is this. You accuse the Quran of "instructing Muslims to kill non-Muslims", when there are numerous verses in the Bible demanding the exact same thing.

You must not have read the rest of my post. When is the last time you heard of a Christian beheading somebody for their beliefs?

Another supporter of Muslim extremists, the terrorists should thank you for spreading their message for them.
How am I supporting killer muslims? I advocate a total war against Islam. I am down for re-education camps and nuclear war to end the scourge.

You advocate exactly the reaction the terrorists are hoping for. You are obviously very busy spreading the message of Jihad.
Where do you get that? The reaction they're hoping for is capitulation, not retaliation.

so true-----it is that CAPITULATION thing that the civilized world must avoid------it is the goal of jihad.. THUS....the best way to respond is to ACTIVELY not capitulate.
Non response to outrageous acts of aggression in the name
of Jihad ---IS CAPITULATION. Isolationism is non-response. Isolationism encouraged the islamo Nazi monster Adolf Hitler-----in fact it was the major theme of
Pro Nazi Propaganda in the USA during the 1930s.
The USA did it over and over again. We did it in 1971 when two million biafran Christians were JIHADED to death including one million starved babies dead in the dust. Getting more contemporary and perhaps a bit symbolic----
what did we do when jihadis bombed ancient Buddhist
statuary out of existence for the glory of allah?------lots
moer examples of capitulation to the stink of jihad-----and
counting

There are no verses in the bible instructing people to kill
non jews simply for being non jews or instructions to force
people to convert. You may have a problem with the language. HOWEVER----the people to ask are the people
who interpret-----the people most important in a practical sense who interpret are the people who extrapolate LAWS
from the scriptural writings. Now try to take a walk into
medina

Forum List

Back